Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
SkeletonCupcake
Kaze
Fox
Min
Silverishness
9 posters

The LAVENDER Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The LAVENDER Team - Page 10 Empty Re: The LAVENDER Team

Post by Min Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Rock Tunnel | Late Night

Therese felt the unease within her settle as Noir splashed happily in the waters. Quietly following to where Cketch lead her, she accepted his offer of water, feeling the cool, clear liquid slide down her throat. The knots in her stomach were beginning to untie, seeing the others so joyful, it brought a small smile to her face. Suddenly the air got tense when Noir pointed another figure out, and the Mariwak strained to see.

The foreigner was soon revealed as Yasille used her tail to light the caves up, which temporarily blinded the ground-type. As her vision cleared she heard the Flaafy sing. "Oh gosh! An Eevee! How cuuuuute!" And sure enough, it was a small brown fox. The round eyes and fluffy fur made the motherly Pokemon aww on the inside.

It was only a few minutes until the ground type realized that her faint discoloration and red eyes were entirely visible now in the light, and she bit her lip. Slowly slipping away to somewhere more shaded, she thought about her next course of action. The dizziness and headaches had cleared, nausea gone, in fact, she was almost completely okay save for her lack of energy and random pains in her body.

The real question on Therese's mind was clear. What will she tell the others? Fear and guilt began to rise deep within her, as she fell into deep thought.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:15 am

Rock Tunnel | Late Night(34)

Noir hid behind Torrent, his eyes going over the fluffy fox before them over and over again. It seemed to be as big as himself, with thick fluffy fur, beaming like he had just won a beauty contest.

Cute?...
    I guess....
    Noir nervously gripped at the dragons' leg as he looked up at him expectantly, waiting uneasily for his reaction. He didn't know if he liked Yas taking such a liking to this 'cute' Eevee so quickly, but it has been awhile since he's seen someone his own age.
    Noir quickly scrambled up on Torrents' back, grabbing his Pika and club and quietly peeked over the dragons' wing.

(If that's not okay, Silv, let me know and I can change it)

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:22 am

Rock Tunnel| Late Night (35)

Warily the Smeargle lets his tail droop again. If Yasille's loud exclamation is right then it is at least not a large, deadly water type.
    An eevee.
    The thing of many scents, he recalled an eevee's tendency to evolve into so many things each with an entirely different scent.
    However the fellow Normal type didn't tend to be dangerous by itself.
    "Hello." Cketch says cautiously, letting himself step back into the water slightly.
    His paw feels around behind him but only closes on air.
    Where has Therese gone?
    Worriedly the blind Smeargle raises his head and sniffs the air deeply.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Rock Tunnel | Night (4)

Eris's POV

God dammit... Eris thought to herself. This little twerp is becoming more trouble than he's worth. Running straight into the crowd of strangers, then looking straight at her. The Mawile sighed to herself. There was no helping it now. She had to make some kind of recovery. In fact, perhaps she could turn this around to her advantage...

"Trey? Treeeeyyyy!" She called out of the darkness. Immediately, she burst into a run towards the Eevee, hugging him tightly. "Thank God I found you!" She cooed. "You shouldn't run away in the darkness!"

Trey

These new people were nice! Especially the one with the light! Trey liked her especially. Maybe not as much as Eris, but still! "I'm Trey!" He said excitedly, turning back to the pink one. No sooner had he said that, then he was tackled from behind, and a familiar sweet scent filled his nose. "Eris!"He shouted excitedly. Now they were together again.

((I am seriously fighting the urge to use smilies while writing as Trey... >.<))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:45 am

Post 39

Rock Tunnel| Night

It was refreshing, to say the least, to have Yas' bright, happy light back, even if it was a little blinding in the otherwise thick dark of the tunnel. He squinted against the rays, putting up a massive paw to strain to see the little eevee on the other side of the lake. He was wary enough to keep from bounding over to it, but alas, Yasille acted as herself and went right up to him. Torrent was about to object, but... he sighed as she struck a conversation with the kit. Too late.

Small wet hands soon brought him back to himself as Noir crawled up his back and hid behind his wings. The dragonite gave him as reassurring a look as he could before standing once again on all fours and moving forward. At least one kid knew what to do. "...S'gonna be all right," he murmured to Noir, wanting to make sure the kid felt safe, at least. His eyes trailed to the receding form of Therese, who had strangely separated herself from them. What... What was she doing?

As soon as he took a step in her direction, another pokemon stepped out of the darkness to embrace the eevee -whose name Torrent had completely missed- which he recognized as a mawile. The dragon frowned. Mawiles had always been tricky, difficult opponents. He gave a snort and took another step forward. "Yasille, you come back now," he called softly, eyes never leaving the new duo. "...Give the newcomers their space." He stared them both down, the mawile in particular.

"...What brings you here?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Rock Tunnel | Late Night

Thinking, the Marowak watched from a distance, not wanting to be interacted with by her companions, due to fear of them finding out, or these newcomers. Although the Eevee looked living (and exceptionally adorable too - look at those eyes!) the Mawile put her off. The ground-type wasn't too fond of giant jaws with rows of long, sharp teeth, even if they did mean no harm.

Carefully listening to their words, straining to hear from the distance, she picked up their names. Eris and Trey. Her question already voiced by Torrent, whom had taken step closer earlier, Therese stood by and watched. It wouldn't be of much use to repeat an inquiry already asked, and she was definitely nervous. I should be more nervous about... What I am now, though.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:31 am

(OoC- skip, I want his 35th post to have some action in it.~)

Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:18 pm

((OOC-Skip me too please))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Rock Tunnel | Night (1)

I had to hide from the world.

The face I had taken did not last long, it was already drying up nastily, and it also kept getting too dirty, how was I supposed to walk around with a sullied face. Worst was when I went to go wash it and my claws poked a hole right through the thing, it wasn’t that big, but if there was a hole others could see my true self. And i could never have that happen.

My face...My beautiful FACE!

So I fled to the rock tunnels... hiding away from the world that mocked me with its own beauty, all the while ignoring my hunger until I could get a new, more youthful face to replace this now shoddy human one I had gotten. Sometimes from time to time my sorry excuse for what was whimpering could just barely be heard in this echoing tunnel, my severed vocal cords just makinf strange wailing noises, if my eyes where not dried up and red from the lack of eyelids, i surely would be crying right now for my own loss. And while i feared other would come to see my face because of the noise, it would also mean finding a replacement.

Humans where such fragile things, so easy to kill, and while their faces look marvelous at first, they all turn out to be duds, merely layer upon layer of paint on top of wrinkled and blemished faces.

I needed a face with natural beauty that rivaled my old one, and at this point any would do, male or female, as long as it was better than my current one....

My face….My poor face...

((Almost forgot she couldn't really talk cause of the vocal cords thing |D And i am here to cause havoc and chaos to your team and steal your face :'D))
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:46 pm

((Skip please))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:31 am

Post 40

Rock Tunnel| Night

Yasille was far more scared that Torrent had anticipated, and the little sheep shot behind him as soon as the mawile's jaws had come into view. At least the girl had some sense... Even if the steel-type was all hugs and kisses, he wasn't sure how long it'd last... and the eevee would be the first to go. Frowning, as he got no reply from the two, he turned to Therese, who was more or less by her lonesome. Cketch was nearby, but he could tell her mind was miles away.

"...You all right there, Therese?" he offered, glancing often back to the mawile and eevee. His first instinct was to just kill the mawile and move on, but he didn't know how the kids on and behind his back would fare. So, he stood, waiting.

((Short post is short. And huzzah! FACE STEALING LOL))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Rock Tunnel | Late Night(35)

Noir turned pale as the large Mawiles' enormous jaws came into view.
    Jumping legends!...The young Cubone began to shiver as he anxiously grasped at his bone club and Pika. The large teeth were intimidating, and the fact that it was a mouth on the opposite side of where it should be put off the little ground type.

He glanced down at the Flaaffy nervously, who was now hiding behind Torrent, before his gaze shot back to the Mawile and Eevee.
    It acts...nice...but...those...teeth...Noir gulped as he quietly watched over the large dragons' head, his helmets' snout between Torrents' antennae.
    How is he not scared?...He thought, looking down at the cheerful little Eevee.

(Lol, Noirs' so cute.~ It looks like Torrents' got a little Cubone helmet on top of his head. Also lol at Noir thinking that while he's on a beast of a Dragonite. XD)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Rock Tunnel | Late Night(1)

The Riolu ran through the tunnel as she ran from the undead. Now they weren't on her tail at the moment, but thanks to her aura sensing ability she could tell they were close. The tunnels were dark and echoed her ragged breathing. Then she came to a dead end and she started to back track. Again and again she had to back tracked. She didn't want to admit it, but she was lost.

Then the voices and aura's came. She held her head as she shivered. T-too m-many a-aura's. The Riolu sobbed as she tucked her legs into her body and layed against the rock wall sobbing. M-momma, ple-please...c-come back. The Riolu cried as she placed her head in her hands. Her grey and white pelt turned to a silvery grey in the slight light that rain down on her from the small crack.

She sniffled as her ears flicked at the sounds of beating wings. She shot her head up and looked around, but nothing. She continued to sob softly as she watched the darkness.

(Sorry, didn't realize it was my turn so suddenly)

Last edited by DreamingAura on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 am

Post 41

Rock Tunnel| Night

Therese had given no reply, and that only succeeded in worrying the large dragonite further. With the two children still hiding either on or behind him, Torrent was reluctant to make any sort of move toward the newcomers. He frowned more, not liking the distress the two children were in. Still, he needed to do something other than glower at them, so he cleared his throat and waited for the mawile to reply. Again, the eevee was not the problem, it was the pair of gaping, writhing jaws behind the sweet face of the mawile that unnerved him.

As he waited, though, he heard fluttering echo off the cave walls. Though zubat and its family infested this particular run of caverns, it didn't sound the same. The telltale slur of movement and wings made him assume it was undead; the thought subconsiously curling his lip. His eyes sought the darkened cavern cieling, scouring the dark for some sort of sign it was near. "...Something's coming."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Rock Tunnel | Late Night(36)

"...Something's coming." The Dragonite growled quietly, his eyes to the ceiling. Noirs' eyes widened as he followed his gaze to the dark cavern ceiling above them. A leathery flapping of wings fluttered somewhere in the darkness, making the young Cubone shudder.

"Torrent I..-" Noir paused, tilting his head as he listened more intently. Behind the flapping was a soft weeping sound, echoing off the walls. The Cubone looked to the others from atop the dragon in confusion. "If none of us are crying...then..."He shuddered, unsure of what to do. "Y-you don't think it's another monster, do you?..." He whimpered, looking down at the others with apprehension.

(lawl, subtle reference to the witches in L4D.)

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Rock Tunnel | Late Night (5)
    Trey

Why was Yasille so scared all of a sudden? Did she not like him anymore? Or worse, did she not like Eris? The others in the group seemed apprehensive as well. One of them, a small creature no bigger than Trey, sitting on top of the large dragon's head, was shooting looks all over the place. Trey's smile slowly dropped, as he looked quizically to Yasille. Trying to follow the other's gazes, he landed on Eris, or more specifically, her hair. What was so wierd about that? It confused Trey to no end. The sound of sobbing filled the cavern, and it took Trey a few moments to realize it wasn't coming from himself.

"It sounds rather living, at least, I've never heard an Undead cry like that." Trey could hear Eris talking behind him. She was so wise and well traveled! She must be right! That meant another friend was going to join them! Quickly, Trey's grin widened once more, nearly splitting his small face in two halves.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Rock Tunnel | Late Night(2)

As the crying Riolu watched the darkness, the sound of beating wings grew loader and loader until a flock of undead Zubat and Golbat. Their aura's were a dark red as the surrounded the poor Riolu. She screamed as one of the Zubat's tried to bite her. She didn't want to fight and her body couldn't take much more of this attack.

The silvery pelt of the Riolu gleamed in the slight moonlight and her crimson blood slowly dripped down her face, arms and legs. The bats were starting to get restless as they continued to try and kill her. The Riolu let out another scream as one of the Golbat's used Poison Fang and bit down into her right arm, but because of her Endure she was able to survive the attack, but the poison still traveled trough her veins.

The Riolu spat out blood as the bats backed off for just a moment. She stepped forward just as the bats came at her again, but this time she was ready. She used her Endure move to help her survive the multiple attacks. Then just as the bats had her surrounded, her legs started to burn with fire. Something under her "scarf" glowed a slight red and the fires got bigger. She jumped and swung her legs at the bats with Blaze Kick.

She was able to kill a few of the bats, but she could feel the poison starting to slow her body down and she ran. A purple blush of sort, rested under her eyes. Signifying that she had been poisoned. The bats were close on her tail, but the Riolu was fast. As she rounded a corner she ran into something big. She fell back and rubbed her back as the sound of flapping wings drew closer and she looked at the thing in front of her.

(Y'all can decide who she ran into and yeah, she's been poisoned and has a bunch of cuts from the bats)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Rock Tunnel | Late Night (2)

Oh how the world mocked me, have I not suffered enough!?

Throughout this tunnel, crying almost like hers could be heard. If not for the difference in tone I would have thought it was an echo, but no echo could bring back the clarity of my cries as it once was before my throat was slit.

And the beating of wings, it was all too similar to mine, that is if the holes and tears in my wings where not there to make my flight unstable.

The tunnel was mocking me, and who was I to ignore it. So I moved closer to the sounds, the world below me set upside down as I moved from stalagmite to stalagmite on the ceiling until I caught up with the offending noises. I came just in time to see something run off, it was covering itself in protection, so I couldn’t see if it had a lovely face. And these bats were no good, no good at all. I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing a face that was practically a giant mouth….I would have to wait, have to keep hiding in the shadows with my current hideous face….

But they did serve one purpose; it helped keep my figure up by eating some of them. The bigger ones fell with a quick guillituine, their heads falling to the ground as my tail caught the bodies. That move was perfect for keeping the head safe, but for now it was good for my late night dinner.

The things I had to do to keep my girlish figure…having to eat this tainted meat
    But no meal was good without some music to accompany it, and the shrieks of the scared and angry bats were just perfect. Too bad they didn’t stay long, they were smart enough to know the smaller thing would be easy prey.

((She's still just lurking for now, looking for prime faces ^^;))

((OOC:Was gonna skip, but then i saw i had wrote half of it before and said F it >.<))

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:17 am

Post 42

Rock Tunnel| Night

Noir's words caught the dragon's attention, soon followed by the mawile's remark. While he agreed with her, he'd seen some strange undead in his day... they were capable of anything. Not wanting to frighten the now three children, the dragon's eyes scanned the cavern for something -anything- to identify the source of the sounds. Waiting was getting him more and more anxious, and with two kids clinging to him, they'd be able to notice soon...

Suddenly, a blur of silver came out of the dark, crashing into his left forearm. While it did no damage to himself, the newcomer revealed itself in a pratfall before him, splaying itself down on the ground. A silver riolu, young and frightened. Torrent had to suppress the urge to groan when he realized it was another child. What were they running, a damn daycare?! Still... He sniffed, realizing there was something wrong with the kid; he couldn't tell if it was poison or Infection. He gave a slight snarl before leaning over the pup a little, inspecting him.

Screeches and cries soon sounded from where the pup had appeared, and Torrent placed Noir off his head. Golbat and zubat. While he had never been a fan of the family, they seemed Infected, and therefore had to be eradicated. "...You led them straight to us..." he mumbled, glancing at the pup before going to take care of the bats. "Stay here. This won't take long."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Rock Tunnel | Late Night

Therese stood quietly, a permanent frown fixated on her face as she tried to suppress the emotion rising inside of her. Something sharp was jabbing her stomach, an insatiable hunger rising from within the Marowak's body. When a silver Pokemon came running and bumped into Torrent, it brought a whole colony of undead bats hungry for flesh. The ground-type could smell the blood on them, and it made her appetite grow even further.

Torrent began to go to kill the bats, the Marowak immediately followed. "There's a lot of them, so I'll lend a hand." In truth, she only wanted to help for the meal. Although undead, these Zubats and Golbats would make no difference to her when consumed, she was already infected, after all. 'And it would be much wiser than attacking any of the others... Everyone is so kind, I can't bring myself to.'

As she stepped towards the ever-growing cloud of dark blue, Theese narrowed her red eyes before flinging her bone club into the air. The item began to spin around at high speeds, knocking a few of the bats down to the ground as it returned to it's owner. For once, she fought with no regrets, memories and thoughts of family and friends washed away as she use Bonemerang again. The Marowak will feast soon, a small grin growing on her face.

[OOC: Crappy post is crappy. //posting from phone]
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:45 am

Rock Tunnel | Late Night(37)

Noir gasped as Torrent leaped into action against the undead shrieking monsters, nearly making him lose balance and fall from his perch. He kept his head low as the fanged beasts flew at him blindly.
    "Ahhh!" He cried launching his bone into the air in a wild bonemerang attack.
    The bone twirled through the air, hitting nothing as it flew back into he small Cubones' outstretched claw.
    "Augh! Get away!!" He growled at them flailing his bone in the air above him and closing his eyes tight.

(Permission to do whatever, silve)

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Rock Tunnel | Late Night (6)
    Eris

Eris hissed softly as the silvery brat showed up, with a trail of bats screeching after it. Idiot... She thought. If they kill Trey, I'll lose my prize. I think not. Turning to look the childish Eevee in the eyes, she gestured with her jaws back with the others who had not already rushed off. "Stay with them, sweetie, alright?" It burned her to act so... weak, but it had to be done. The little twerp bad barely bothered to squeak a "Yup!" before darting off to stand with the Flaaffy. Whatever.

Approaching the already-shrinking horde, she grinned. She would have to fight without using her jaws. They were tied up, and she wouldn't want Trey to see that they actually opened up. It also disapppointed her that she would not be able to eat these bats- it would tip off the others, and make it too dangerous for her to stay. Instead, she used the darkness to her advantage. She opened herself up to the swarm, allowing a few of them to get close. Then, she flipped her jaws around, crushing their bodies with her Faint Attack. There would be none left when she was done.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:17 pm