Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 23 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Dandelion Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Inside The Battle Castle | Noon
    Cinder 54 | Faux 25

Instantly the Quilava dropped onto all fours. This was really the last thing they needed right now but a positive thought still manages to drift through her skull. Its broken the argument. She pushes it aside. Two spumes of fire flare up while gold eyes lock on the grisly bird that approaches them. Faux's attack makes contact but it still takes off. "Wrong way, fuckface!" she spits, launching her own Flamethrower but it misses the flying target by a long shot. Damn you. Avian targets were never her strong-suit. A blue light catches her eye and Cinder swells with pride as she realizes little Miyu had gone on the offense. She's growing. Even in the face of a surprise attack the Eevee hadn't panicked.

The Vulpix flexed her claws, crouched on the spot as her eyes took on a blue glow. It still hasn't attacked. How much sense did it have left? Had it realized it was vastly outnumbered? The bird lands and Faux is about to release her Confuse Ray when a blue form races past her. "Stay away from her!" That idiot! Did he not feel the power coming from this Pokemon?! Youre going to get yourself killed! Not even the type advantage can help him and the Honchkrow merely kicks the small hound away. "Etincelle!" "I swear if you try that shit again I'll gut you!" ...It, spoke? The attack fades as all focus is lost. Was this thing living or something?! "Cease fire!" The Quilala yowls, propping herself up on her hindpaws. The Fox Pokemon squints her eyes. It sure as hell looked like death.

"I'm not interested in hurting your precious ninetales." "Then why did you sneak up on us, eh? Why act like some sneaky bastard if you weren't out to get something??" Lips drawn back the Vulpix lets out a low, feral growl, pointed fangs separating. Her fur spikes up to full length while six tails fan out. "Give me one reason why we shouldn't fry you." The Volcano Pokemon takes a step in front of her and the Vulpix hushes her growl. Was she going to be a big girl and try to talk to the thing? Taking a pawstep back the Vulpix's petite form lets itself be overshadowed. This could be interesting.

"You're not welcomed here." She spits venomously, "Leave." If the bird could speak then perhaps it was only infected but that still made it a liability. The awful state of its appearance told of a merciless hunter without mercy. The question was, how long had it been since it had eaten?
    Then the Quilava goes silent as she.. doubts herself. What was the right course of action? If it really was alive still she couldn't just kill it. It did attack Etincelle but that seemed to be in self defense, kinda. One fuzzy ear twitches. The last infected that spoke she can remember yelling at clear as day and attacking. Now doubt clouded her mind and that doesnt seem like a sure fire plan. For once Cinder wants the Vulpix to speak over her with another sassy rebuttal but the fox remains silent, brown eyes unwavering. "Leave now and we'll spare your miserable second life." She finally says. The faster they got this over with the better.

((Hope this helps vince *^*))
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:26 am

Inside the Battle Castle | Noon (62)

"I swear if you try that shit again I'll gut you!" Wait, this Undead could speak...? Well, anything was a possibility, but it just seemed kinda weird. Regardless, the threat rubbed Miyu the wrong way and the kit glared daggers at the bird, waiting for the moment she needed to launch a Sand Attack and maybe a Tackle if she were feeling particularly brave. But honestly, she was scared the black bird would make good on his threat and rip the Eevee up. But Cinder would help her, that much she was sure of.

"Cease fire!" Speaking of Cinder. Miyu turned her head towards the Quilava in confusion. Why? This thing was surely trouble, was it not? Really, the red eyes spoke for themselves... right? "I'm not interested in hurting your precious ninetales." Liar! Miyu was sure he was lying! If it were an Undead, what incentive would there be to speak the truth?! "Then why did you sneak up on us, eh? Why act like some sneaky bastard if you weren't out to get something??" Faux growled dangerously. "Give me one reason why we shouldn't fry you." The Vulpix silenced herself as Cinder took a step up.

The Normal-type held her breath as the Quilava spoke harshly. "You're not welcomed here. Leave." What would the bird's reaction be? Would he attack? Leave peacefully? Why was he here, anyway? So many questions swirled in her mind until Cinder warned the bird, "Leave now and we'll spare your miserable second life."
    "He's preparing a Sucker Punch, don't attack him," said Hera, "And the voice was a Gardevoir, they know each other. They're on their way here." So that's how it was going to be? So much for peace... A thought crossed Miyu's mind; how did Hera know that? She was a Psychic-type, so-- No! That's not the point right now! The Eevee could've kicked herself for her thoughts getting off track, there was more freakin' danger coming! "I just saw it in a vision." That'd be really cool had they not been in such a situation.

Miyu's tail swished in warning. She didn't want any more of her friends to be hurt; if she had to get her own paws bloodied, she would.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:06 pm

((gonna have to pass I can't think of anything))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Inside the Battle Castle | Noon
    Etincelle 37 | Melanie 46

The Electrike recoils in pain, slitted pink eyes locked on the Honckrows black form. "I swear if you try that shit again I'll gut you!" The hound merely growls in response, unsure what to make of things now. It spoke, clearly at that! Yet its behavior was still a threat to Mel, regardless if she had her strength back now or not. "Etincelle, are you alright?" Hera asks while he returns to his sore paws. "Yeah, Im alright" He says through clenched teeth. He was wounded before the fighting, during the fighting, and never had a break after..
    "Cease fire!" Wha, they were to hold? Taking the moment to back away from the bird Etincelle moves slowly, refusing to take his gaze off it encase it tried somethign funny. "I'm not interested in hurting your precious ninetales." Thick claws curled across the cracked tiles. Or do you since you said that? Tension sparked through his shiny blue fur.
    "You're not welcomed here. Leave." Etincelle took in a deep, labored breathe. What happened to him? He wasn't  a violent soul, and offense was not his forte. Honestly, he didn't care if they killed the Honckrow or chased it off- as long as it was here threatening them it could do as it pleased. Get a hold of yourself Etin, He takes in another breath and moves his line of sight to the dusty orange fox, Or you'll start acting like her. A shudder runs down his spine. Was that why she was acting this way? Tension? Have I misjudged you..? Thrusting his head side to side Etincelle looks back to the bird. What about you? Fluffing himself up the Electrike stands tall despite the pain. He had to calm down. Be yourself. Dont cast judgement yet.

Well now, being blind surely sucked. Utterly confused the Ninetales head tilts this way and that, looking for anything that could be amiss. Melanie cant see shit though! Etincelles whine and the majority of the voices ehcoed from in front of her but that still didnt say what exactly was happening. Context clues only did so much. Smell of death, an undead? Speech, an infected? Is it one thing..? It seemed like there was only one thing but the you never really know when you cant see it. If it hasnt left yet then.. it either needs something or there are- The Ninetales gasps, instantly on her paws. An ambush?? A distraction? Were the others too busy squabbling with it to think?
    The words die on her throat. She couldnt see it... What if Im wrong cause I dont know enough.. get everyone riled up for nothing.. The euphoria from the potion was all but swept away by the bitter resent of her handicap. Grinding her teeth together the Ninetales flicked one ear in all directions while the other stayed on the forgein Pokemon. Maybe she could at least listen in.. though if she was right, then what? She wouldnt of been helpful at all keeping to herself. Worthless. the moving here turns toward the first sound, a voice, it picks up, "He's preparing a Sucker Punch, don't attack him," What?! The fox finds herself crouching low to the ground instinctively, unable to see the possible danger but now aware of it presence. The battle noises had stopped, but apparently the attacks hadn't.You idiot! "And the voice was a Gardevoir, they know each other. They're on their way here." MAking a sound half between a sharp gasp and a devastated whine the Ninetales ears fall along with her many tails. You were right and you kept it to yourself. You selfish, awful- Growling at herself Mel shifts her blind gaze toward an area that looked like an empty area. What good was she...
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:50 pm

Battle Castle | Noon | (27)

"Then why did you sneak up on us, eh? Why act like some sneaky bastard if you weren't out to get something? Give me one reason why we shouldn't fry you." The Vulpix hisses angrily.
    Self-importantly Hayato struts up and down a small stretch of the corridor, pretending that the Flamethrower didn't fucking hurt.
    "I'll admit I was interested. It's hard for a Corvid to find fresh meat these days but I thought it was dead." He puffs out his feathers to try and make himself look bigger.
    "You're not welcomed here. Leave. Leave now and we'll spare your miserable second life."
    His dark claws click on the hard ground and a tiny flake of dried blood falls off.
    Hayato chuckles.
    "You spare me? I think you have that backwards." His red eyes gleam as he spreads his wings. His talons clench, ready for the blow. "Give up hope of defeating me and I might just spare you."
    "He's preparing a Sucker Punch, don't attack him, And the voice was a Gardevoir, they know each other. They're on their way here. I just saw it in a vision." The Espeon appears to emerge from some kind of trance with the prediction of the future.
    "As your cat companion said, I'm prepared." Hayato deflates, folding his wings back in and casually preens. Damn. He was hoping for an excuse to kill at least one of them before Kaze arrived. Uninfected eyeballs didn't grow on trees.
    "It's not my fault I thought it was dead. All I wanted was the eyes." Hayato inclines his beak towards the Ninetails. If he had lips it would be a sneer.
    "But I see someone has beat me to that." He chuckles darkly.
    Yes, this was a good place for fights.

Kaze feathery ears flick back as he runs. Praise Arceus for his sense of hearing, it more than made up for his lackluster telepathy at this time. Listening in to the reasonably loud accusations coming from close by it's obvious Hayato has managed to get himself into trouble again.
    As he runs he starts to hum appropriate theme music under his breath. As he reaches the right area he ducks in, swiftly running up beside Hayato before the Honchkrow manages to start a fight.
    "I'm here, I'm here! Has everyone been playing nice?" He asks with a wide and cheerful smile.
    He links his arm around the Honchkrow's neck, preventing him from doing anything threatening. Hayato lightly pecks him to express irritation but nothing more.
    "You're wrong by the way." He addresses the group.
    None of them look very friendly, there is raised fur and barred teeth all around. Well that was the natural response to Hayato so he couldn't blame them for that.
    "Hayato's not infected. He's just an asshole."
    Hayato pecks him harder.
    "Love you too." The Gardevoir's smile does not fade in the slightest.
    He bows deeply in an ostentatious fashion, sweeping an arm elegantly across his middle. The silver star on his necklace clinks against his horn.
    "I am Kaze and my companion here is Hayato. We came here in search of battle."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:45 pm

Cinder 55 | Faux 26

"You spare me? I think you have that backwards. Give up hope of defeating me and I might just spare you." The Volcano Pokemons gold eyes narrow, a vein of annoyance pounding against her skull. Someone has a bigger ego then I did. He was just one Pokemon, even if they were all worn out there was no way a one-on-seven would end in the birds favor. What would cause it to take such a risk?
    Faux growls deep and low, the sound rumbling clear from her throat. "You prick." Fire bubbling around her fangs, the dry feeling of her throat only getting worse. The faster they got this over with the better. "He's preparing a Sucker Punch, don't attack him, And the voice was a Gardevoir, they know each other. They're on their way here. I just saw it in a vision." Snapping her teeth shut on the flames, effectively smothering them, the Vulpix flicks her angled eyes toward the Espeon. A vision? Damn Psychics and there senses. Her own Psychic abilities were lacking but the Vulpix was not ashamed- she was no psychic.

"As your cat companion said, I'm prepared." "Prepared for what, to take on seven foes when your one alley isnt even here? Thats awfully hasty, dont you think." A mix of irritation and confusion probe her. Why was this thing so conceded and snarky.. "It's not my fault I thought it was dead. All I wanted was the eyes. But I see someone has beat me to that." Cinder grits her teeth. That was too far. She only gets to take a single step forward, flames flaring high, before the other Pokemon finally arrived, announcing his entrance. "I'm here, I'm here! Has everyone been playing nice?" Without thought the weasel retreats her step and tilts her head to the side, perplexed. "..Playing nice?" Despite the Gardevoirs perky opening she could not tell if it was hostile or friendly, only its grip on the dark bird spoke of some sort of amiability. "You mean sneak attacks and hostility?" Its odd to be relieved at the return of Faux's snappiness but Cinder doesn't question it.
    "You're wrong by the way. Hayato's not infected. He's just an asshole." Both Fire Types immediately relax their muscles, stress melting off them though just slightly. So it is clean... is it trying to imitate an undead as a defense mechanism? Faux eyed both the freaks wearily, her capacity for bullshit on its last straw. "Love you too." The Psychic Type mutters to the bird. "Who the hell are you." Shes asks more to herself then the others, face grimacing with pure 'what the fuck.' "I am Kaze and my companion here is Hayato. We came here in search of battle." Least they knew how to answer a question. "Then go away. We have no interest in battle."

Taking that as her queue to take over Cinder points one paw to the Empoleon and Gallade corpses while shaking her head, "You're battles dead. They were hiding out in here for Mew knows how long." Gaze falling away from the Pokemon and out toward the door she continues, "I have a feeling though.. they weren't the only powerful undead here. This was a place to test your strength at one time. If you're looking for that kind of battle and wont try picking us apart," Her gold eyes flash back at the bird, cold and hard, "Then you're welcome to stay." There is a pause. Was this a good decision? Its too late to go back. Even if it wasn't the Quilava is almost positive her group could take the pair. "My name is Cinder, and this is Faux."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:26 am

((OoC - Skip, Miyu is just kinda... there and watching warily lol.))
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Inside The Battle Castle|Noon|(28)
    Aaden watched as the new face joined the group then, ti reminded him of the undead they are just fought. A pain starting in his arm again and he turned and walked a few steps away from the group, pulling at the arm. Hunger, blood Aaden shaking his head clear. His talon running down his arm roughly, a strip of flesh and feathers peels off. Blood think and turning black, food. Aaden shaking his head again, 'Am infected' it came to him then and only then. Turning to the others as they talked with the new pair. Looking at Mel, flesh and blood now. 'No no no, Kitsune my love I couldn't Save you' his voice in his head now. ' No I can protect her best if am not here anymore' she told himself then, pulling the charcoal necklace off. Before putting it near Mel quietly "Am sorry Mel I must leave to protect the others" before leaving out the back into the unknown.

(yeah am sorry I can't play Aaden anymore this is leaving post)
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:11 pm

Etincelle 38 | Melanie 47

With a deep breath the Electrikes fur lies flat, tense muscles forced to relax as he quiets his mind. Get a hold of yourself. His burn sizzles with a fresh wave of pain to help somber him up. He had never been one to jump into a fight and now he was being provoked by nothing. Let him defend himself. Short tail raising the hound listens carefully to what the big bird has to say. "You spare me? I think you have that backwards. Give up hope of defeating me and I might just spare you." He was confident, rash, and, could speak clearly. Despite the avians filthy and ragged appearance its behavior didn't match that of an infected. Speaking.. reasoning.. waiting..
    "He's preparing a Sucker Punch, don't attack him, And the voice was a Gardevoir, they know each other. They're on their way here. I just saw it in a vision." Blinking wide eyed at the feline the Electrike gaps in awe. A partner! Glancing back to the Honckrow he wonders, were they looking for companionship, food, directions? If it was a pair the possibilities changed completely. Maybe they need help.

"It's not my fault I thought it was dead. All I wanted was the eyes." Unease worms around in her belly as the Ninetales grits her teeth. All you are is food. Nothing more. The bird was trying to scavenge her. I was pretty much dead.. Why was she allowed to live? "But I see someone has beat me to that." "You.. how dare you talk to her that way." The tiny canine growls, his voice more hurt then angry. The bird might of replied but all Melanie can hear i her own agonized whine, dirty tears running down her face. Youre worthless, useless, eyes. All the strength the potion had given her was sapped away, legs wobbling until they bend in an effort to support her. "Mel, Mel ignore him. He doesnt know anything!" The Electrike tries to comfort her, gently brushing against her side. Shaking uncontrollably the fox moans to herself. No hes right. Hes right hes right. Im no more then feed, I deserve to be dead. I shouldn't even be alive now that my eyes.... The Electrike type shifts uncomfortably, wanting to both defend and comfort Mel. "I'm here, I'm here! Has everyone been playing nice?" A new voice calls out cheerfully. She just wants to die..

"..Playing nice?" "You mean sneak attacks and hostility?" Feeling like hes going to explode the Electrike spurts, "You tell you're friend to apologize to Melanie." Faux was starting up again. He would have to get his word in beforehand. "You're wrong by the way. Hayato's not infected. He's just an asshole." Though he had just said he wouldn't cast judgement the Lightening Pokemon finds himself agreeing with protest in his bones. You got that right.. He presses his face into the Ninetales soft fur, her shaking unignorable. "I am Kaze and my companion here is Hayato. We came here in search of battle." "Then go away. We have no interest in battle." "We just got out of a pretty intense one.." He sighs, only able to think of the water attack that had caused the scare. "You're battles dead. They were hiding out in here for Mew knows how long." Was the Quilava sending them away? She looks away from the group and Etin can only guess that she will point them out.  "I have a feeling though.. they weren't the only powerful undead here. This was a place to test your strength at one time." What did she just say? "Cinder.. what are you saying..?" He asks timidly. There were more of those monsters in here? Then why were they still hanging around, they had to go!

"If you're looking for that kind of battle and wont try picking us apart," The room starts to spin. "Then you're welcome to stay." Was the Volcano Pokemon looking to fight these things?! You did evolve.. are you trying to get stronger? Numbing dread fills his small form. I dont know if I can take anymore of that.. Having the new pair stay was one thing but actively looking to fight these monsters that nearly killed them was another completely. "My name is Cinder, and this is Faux." Looking to Melanie for advice all he receives is a blank, pained stare and hitching gasps. She was suffering.. "Cinder.. we cant possibly take on another fight like that.." He swallows dryly suddenly aware of how thirsty he was, "Its going to get us all killed." Aaden approaches without warning, a distant, busy look to his eyes. The Electrike has to shift so not to be stepped on when he gets oddly close to Melanie. "Am sorry Mel I must leave to protect the others." He was apologizing to her? Removing his necklace the Blaziken walks away and Etin merely stares. ..What? The others? Who were they others?
    The Ninetales chocks. She can only see the necklace before her as it sparkles from a beam of light. "Dont do.. it.." She gags on her own words. Hes going to.. sacrifice himself.. Its the only answer she can come up with. Its my fault. My fault.. He was going to kill himself trying to injury the other undead! Youre going to kill another friend. Its your fault Mel. She throws her head side to side. Its my fault. His death will be on my paws! Springing to shaky feet the Ninetales dashes in the direction the dual type had gone, the necklace clanking at her wrist. "Aaden no, dont go!" She wails, tripping on fallen cobble and smacking her head against a broken column. A thin trickle of blood comes from above her eye. You blind shit.. cant even save your friends..
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:56 pm

Battle Castle | Noon | (28)

"Then go away. We have no interest in battle." The Vulpix tries to drive them away.
    Hayato ruffles his feathers. If he's going to kill one of them that mouthy fox is certainly first. Not that he'd outright try anything with Kaze watching but friendly fire did happen...Mentally Hayato resolves that if they did get in a fight with Undead he isn't risking his tail feathers for anyone less than Kaze. Hopefully there would be leftovers.
    "We just got out of a pretty intense one.."
    "You're battles dead. They were hiding out in here for Mew knows how long."
    Kaze clicks his tongue.
    "Such a shame." Hayato chuckles, grooming with his sharp beak. Perhaps if we had gotten here sooner we could have helped."
    "I have a feeling though.. they weren't the only powerful undead here. This was a place to test your strength at one time."
    "Cinder.. what are you saying..?" One of the Quilava's companions asks nervously.
    Hayato chuckles again a dark disconcerting sound.
    "If you're looking for that kind of battle and won't try picking us apart, then you're welcome to stay."
    "That was the plan sweetheart. " Dramatically he spreads his wings.
    O.k. a few of them might be dead but by the sounds of it there were plenty of fights to be had still. He could rip and tear and kill as much as he desired and it wouldn't be hard. All he had to do was stick with these saps. The Ninetales was already bleeding. It would be sure to draw undead like flies to honey.

"My name is Cinder, and this is Faux."
    Kaze smiles widely and claps his hands together.
    "Pleased to meet you!" He says cheerfully as he strokes his fingers through Hayato's feathers with one hand.
    The Honchkrow's feathers are still ruffled up aggressively. With a light and soothing touch Kaze tries to calm him down.
    "Cinder.. we cant possibly take on another fight like that...Its going to get us all killed."
    "Don't worry about that. We'll do our best to keep you safe, won't we Hayato?""
    There is a barb under the sugar-sweetness of that question. The Honchkrow looks away and refuses to answer.
    There is a few seconds of awkward silence with Kaze grinning widely and Hayato carefully tucking his feathers back into place.
    "Am sorry Mel I must leave to protect the others." The blaziken says, unlooping a necklace before quickly striding off in an unknown direction.
    It's a strange way to act but Kaze shrugs it off. Can't have too many in a party so an NPC got booted. No big deal to him.
    The Ninetales seem to be in considerable distress over it though.
    "Don't do.. it.." She chokes, obviously still injured from the fight.
    "Aaden no, dont go!" Standing shakily she sets off in clumsy pursuit until she trips on broken rubble and injures herself further.
    "Hey, be careful now!" With a sweep of his pale-skinned skirt he rushes over the the fallen fire type to offer some aid.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:51 am

Cinder 56 | Faux 27

The Quilava's face contorts at the Honchkrows gibe. How.. sleazy. So far the Gardevoir had only come off as quirky but his companion.. maybe she shouldn't of been so accepting so fast. Good job, idiot. A bead of sweat rolls down her neck. How foolish could she be? "Cinder.. what are you saying..?" Etincelles voice calls from behind her full of freight. Taking a deep breath in through her nose and letting her shoulders relax slightly the Fire Type knows she must explain herself. You cant be cryptic in this day.. "Long ago many powerful Trainers and Pokemon would battle here in extreme tests. From what I saw at the foyer most the buildings are still standing, meaning nothing has really happened in here even after all this time." She pauses to breath and rally her thoughts, "What Im thinking is.. If any of the past competitors, or champs, are still here, like these guys," Her paw idly points to the corpses once more, ""They are probably just patrolling their respective quarters, waiting for some idiot to wander by. Or to them, a challenger to approach."

Would that even make sense to the others? How many of them had been trainers Pokemon, she wonders.. What if Im the only one.. Would that be an offensive question? It would be to me.. Doubt hangs heavy in her mind. "So we're literally standing in the frying pan?" Faux hisses with a tone more curious then it was angry. "Kind of.. I mean, it seems pretty calm here now but it wont be truly safe until we at least check every one of the Battle buildings." Her mouth feels dry and sticky, a common result of dehydration but now its her nervousness. Well didnt she look crazy now, fresh out of an intense fight and actively searching for more. "Cinder.. we cant possibly take on another fight like that.. Its going to get us all killed." Two newly formed ears lie back against her skull. He was right. "I dont expect you all to agree with and follow me." She mutters honestly, the only comfort she can offer the hound. "Don't worry about that. We'll do our best to keep you safe, won't we Hayato?" One brow raises and two ears perk at the word you. The Psychic certainly saw them as allies, hopefully that meant the bird wouldnt try to kill them then. Dipping her head politely Cinder mews, "Glad to have your support." New allies, strong ones at that!

Faux stands a bit taller, ignoring the pain in her limbs as best as can, "Secure the perimeter." She mutters mostly to herself. Maybe we will find Mist too.. The chances were slim but it gave the fox hope. Ears twitching at the soft sound of talon clicks on tile Faux looks to see Aaden moving back toward Mel, his face clenched in pain or thought. "Aaden, are you alright?" The Quilava whispers but is muted by whatever is straining the Blaziken. "Am sorry Mel I must leave to protect the others." Turning her snout toward the Blaze Pokemon the Vulpix cocks her head, "Implying?" How would leaving be a protection to anyone? That would be the exact opposite. "How is that going to help?" Turning toward Cinder the fox can see panic dancing in her golden gaze. "Is something wrong Aaden? Only another moment passes before the bird starts to walk away. "Aaden? Aaden where are you going? Dont leave!" The weasel takes a few steps forward but stops as another larger Pokemon begins to move. "Aaden no, dont go!" Melanie takes off after him but only hurts herself in the process. Standing as stiff as a statue the Quilava stares blankly as the dual types form vanishes.

He.. left. He just left her like that. No farewell, no explanation. The Pokemon who said he would support her, back her up, the one that was always at her side just walked out on them all.  To 'protect us'?! Abandonment flares throughout her veins, a feeling she hadn't had in a while. The Volcano Pokemons flames die back completely, too shocked to even sustain a burn. Why.. I dont understand.. Was it because of her plans? "Unfortunately, I will be making my leave as well. I only came to help the injured, and Mel will be alright now. There is still another potion left; you can split it through the group members that need it." No, not her too. She couldn't have another of her friends, regardless of how new she was, just leave so suddenly. "But, but Hera.." No words are willing to form an argument for her and eventually she gives up, sorrow sparkling clearly in her eyes. "Farewell, I will return again someday, but I have a duty to go help others who need it. May Lugia light your path." The Espeon turns and leaves and as her tail rounds the corner Cinder finally finds the strength to call out, "Thank you for all you've done!" Before going silent again, muscles shaking.

Theyre gone... Just like that their.. her, little group had lost and gained two members.. no, lost four. NO, lost five. Oh legends she had almost forgotten her Leafeon buddy. She was forgetting her friends already! Grief-stricken the starter falls back on her rump, eyes staring wide and blankly at the floor. I.. I dont..
    "So.. what now, Cinder?" The Vulpix asks in the most gentle tone she could muster. A bitterness was growing in her, not grief. While she could understand Hera's departure, the others were only in it for themselves.
    Brown eyes looking toward the newcomers then her own party Faux has to make a decision. After being so hostile she could really use a change of appearance, an attempt to restore her good though stoic name. Padding over to and pawing lightly at the Hyper Potion Hera had left behind she asks everyone equally, "Anyone need a little healing?" It wouldn't go far split between them all, and her own body still screamed in agony, but with the other Fire Type down she would offer what guidance she could.

((I am super tired and need to post this now because of class tomorrow. Sorry if the quality is the worst.))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:23 am

Inside the Battle Castle | Noon (62)

"What Im thinking is.. If any of the past competitors, or champs, are still here, like these guys," Miyu frowned at Cinder's words. Please, please don't say what Miyu thought she'd say. "They are probably just patrolling their respective quarters, waiting for some idiot to wander by. Or to them, a challenger to approach." And there it was. Miyu let out a little sound of disbelief, jaw falling slightly open at the thought. "So we're literally standing in the frying pan?" Faux asked, surprisingly enough, not angrily. Which was a bigger shock, Cinder's hypothesis or Faux's somewhat alien tone? Okay, definitely the idea of more Undead, but Miyu had to make some form of humor in her mind to prevent her from panicking on the spot. Didn't work.

"Kind of.. I mean, it seems pretty calm here now but it wont be truly safe until we at least check every one of the Battle buildings." Cinder said and Miyu struggled to listen through her own racing thoughts. Was the Frontier really worth so much danger? Would they have been better off leaving? No, no. Miyu shook the idea away; Cinder knew what was best. "Cinder.. we cant possibly take on another fight like that.. Its going to get us all killed." ... But was Etincelle right? They had managed to defeat these guys, but with nearly the loss of Mel! Would someone die?

"I dont expect you all to agree with and follow me." Cinder murmured. Miyu blinked, Cinder was gonna go fight those other Undead, wasn't she? She couldn't go alone... no... "Don't worry about that. We'll do our best to keep you safe, won't we Hayato?" the, uh, bubbly Gardevoir chirped. At least he seemed pretty nice. Miyu kinda liked that guy already. But the callous birdy?... Not so much.
    Cinder and Mel both shouted to Aaden, the Eevee bringing her eyes up to figure out what was going on. The Blaziken was leaving! Miyu could never figure that guy out, especially now that he was randomly leaving. Did he not like them? Or what? Mel got to her feet and chased after him, but he was gone and the Ninetales fell down in her attempt to stop him. "Mel!" Miyu called, "Are you--" But the Gardevoir was to Mel's side in an instant. He was a pretty nice guy, Miyu thought.

Miyu caught a smile from Hera and returned it warmly before the Espeon slowly strode away, "Unfortunately, I will be making my leave as well. I only came to help the injured, and Mel will be alright now. There is still another potion left; you can split it through the group members that need it." She was so nice, Miyu wished she could've stayed.  "Farewell, I will return again someday, but I have a duty to go help others who need it. May Lugia light your path."
    Miyu stepped beside Cinder as she called her thanks and the kit shouted also, "Thank you! Bye, Hera!"

Faux gestured to the potion, "Anyone need a little healing?" Uh.. Miyu thought about the bloodied cut on her chest but said nothing. Everyone else was way worse off than she was and it'd just be selfish to take healing. She wouldn't do it. "Um, I'm okay." Miyu sat in silence for moments, eyes darting around the room. Rebel was the only family she had ever known, but now... She had new family. Cinder, Faux. Mel and Etin. Kaze and maybe even that bird guy if he doesn't try to eat anyone's eyes. Miyu laughed a little, but the chuckle faded as she remembered a certain Charizard she longed to see again. She was definitely family even though they shared no blood relation.

Miyu looked to the group and her eyes finally landed on Cinder. "I'm not strong or brave, and to be honest, I'm really scared to fight more Undead." She smiled with determination, "But I'll follow you anywhere."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:59 pm

Etincelle 39 | Melanie 48

The Ninetales sniffs meekly. Why couldnt she just be helpful for once, do the right thing? Oh, cause she was fucking blind, thats why. Rayquaza's mercy.. Why couldnt the glass of killed her. Why was it that instead she had to suffer and still be alive when being dead would be so much easier. So I can be a miserable failure, thats why. The Legends were laughing at her, werent they. "Mel!" Miyu? Was the Eevee.. concerned? She didnt deserve that.. "Are you--" "Hey, be careful now!" Another voice cuts her off but why? "Mel!" Etin takes a few steps forward but stops as the newcomer gets to her first. Why would anyone care about some shitty creature like her.. The Gardevoir blurs into no more then a pale green mass with hints of red as the blood drips into her eye. Maybe she should let the Honchkrow have her useless eyes afterall... Not like they were doing her any good.

"Im.. Im fine!" She barks, gritting her teeth as she gets back to her paws. "But.. Aaden why did.." Her words wont form a proper sentence but it doesnt matter- someone more important needed to speak. "Unfortunately, I will be making my leave as well. I only came to help the injured, and Mel will be alright now. There is still another potion left; you can split it through the group members that need it." Her body may be healed but... My eyes never will be.. Her gags on her own saliva. "Farewell, I will return again someday, but I have a duty to go help others who need it. May Lugia light your path." Like that their group had shrunken.. or not, since they now had this duo with them, and it was her fault. They both said my name.. Head down she avoided the Psychic's gaze, not that she could see it, and padded back over to Etincelle. The smaller canine brushes against her gently in a comforting gesture but the Ninetales feels no joy. Maybe she should leave too.. but I couldnt leave Etin..

"Farewell Hera, I cant thank you enough." Etincelle bids to the Espeon, looking away from the Ninetales for only a moment. Reaching up with one paw he gently wipes away the thin trail of blood from her brow. There is a dark look in her red gaze that brings a pained frown to his muzzle. "Its not your fault Mel." He coos softly, thinking back to what Aaden said. She hadn't done anything wrong and had no reason to feel guilty. Pink gaze shifting back to the Quilava, who seemed to be even more upset, the Electrike takes in a deep breath. She had.. was this her whole reasoning for coming here? We fled here. She seemed to of come for a much, much different reason then he had. "We shouldnt stay here and look for more battles. We should leave while we still have a chance." They had been lucky once. Why risk it?

"Anyone need a little healing?" Instantly he thinks of Mel first. Giving her a quick once over the medicine had done wonders, only the little scratch she just got post healing marring her pelt. Knowing that she was okay, truly okay, it finally hit him. Exhaling his body screams, the beating from the fight and the Earthquake in particular rushing back to him. He never rested afterward and even then the stress over Mel wore on him. Turning to look at Faux the burn along his side hisses with torment, the old wound still burning though not nearly as fiercely as before. "Um, I'm okay." Looking to Miyu, hiding the fact that he was in pain as best he could, he could clearly see blood on her pelt. Youre being so strong.. A warm smile comes to his face. They had to be strong in this age, especially the young. He nods to the Vulpix, "I do," He admits but doesnt say the extent of the pain in his body. "but you should really go first. You need it."

"I'm not strong or brave, and to be honest, I'm really scared to fight more Undead. But I'll follow you anywhere." A feeling of admiration rushes through him. He was scared, he even suggested leaving, but the Eevee was going to brave it out. If she could do it, then he could to. Looking back to Mel he remembers everything they had been through in the last couple of days.. She hadnt given up on him. And I would never abandon my friends. The Electrike cant help but smile and stand a little taller, nodding to Cinder and Miyu. "Im scared too, but Ill stick by you no matter what." After all, thats what friends were for, right? "Right Mel?" He asks gently, making sure the Ninetales was focused. "Of course." Though she sounded a bit distracted still. He smiles bigger regardless, proud to still have her by his side.

Last edited by Cinderspark on Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:47 am

Battle Castle | Noon | (29)

"Long ago many powerful Trainers and Pokemon would battle here in extreme tests. From what I saw at the foyer most the buildings are still standing, meaning nothing has really happened in here even after all this time. What Im thinking is.. If any of the past competitors, or champs, are still here, like these guys, They are probably just patrolling their respective quarters, waiting for some idiot to wander by. Or to them, a challenger to approach."
    Perfect, we don't even have to worry about being ambushed Hayato!" Kaze says excitedly to the Quilava's words.
    Hayato immediately marks the volcano pokemon out as the leader of the group.
    "I told you it's be worth it." He says to the exictable psychic type.
    "You're such a smart bird." Kaze coos and strokes his feathers.
    "Glad to have your support." The dark type's red eyes give nothing away of his thoughts. More than worried or angry the large bird looks bored.
    "Farewell, I will return again someday, but I have a duty to go help others who need it. May Lugia light your path."
    The Honchkrow fluffs up his feathers. His blood red eyes watch the Espeon closely as she pads away. So he couldn't have a little snack before the fight; what mattered is that their will still be strong pokemon here to kill.
    "Anyone need a little healing?" The Vulpix asks, looking more than a little shocked.
    Kaze clicks his tongue.
    "Does anyone here know how to use potions?" He tilts his head to the side curiously.
    "Probably not." Hayato shrugs a wing.
    With a quick flap he flaps up to Kaze's eye level and gives him a quick peck on the cheek.
    "I'll run recon for a bit love, you keep safe now and if anything happens call for me. I mean it. No fighting by yourself."
    "Love you." The Gardevoir hums and flicks his feathery ears.
    "I love you too."

"I'm not strong or brave, and to be honest, I'm really scared to fight more Undead.But I'll follow you anywhere."
    "I'm scared too, but I'll stick by you no matter what. Right Mel?"
    "Of course."
    "That's the spirit. If we all stick together we can be out of here in no time." Kaze says cheerfully.
    He sits so he can be closer to eye level with most of the canine and vulpine members of the team. His white skirt folds elegantly underneath his legs.
    "That looks like a mighty bad burn." He says conversationally to the Electrike. "I forgot Heal Pulse but you should probably use some of the potion to stop that from getting infected."
    Kaze hums and his ears flick as he considers. Still on his knees he shuffles a bit closer to the Ninetales.
    "And you're pretty badly cut up too." He waves his hand in front of her nose. "Can you see this?" He asks, his soothing tone tinged with hypnosis.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Inside the Battle Castle| |Noon
    82| |60
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ven had fled, his limping gait only carrying him so far through the vast corridors of the crumbling castle. His need to find his serpentine companion spurred him forward, arms carelessly flinging forward only to push to propel his body. Eyes watering and lip quivering from fear of losing his closest friend, the Golbat nearly screamed when he turned a corner to find the bloody, torn body of an Arbok. Crawling closer he was relieved to find that the snake was still alive. Regardless, he couldn't stop shaking, wide eyes staring at her wounds and unsure what to do. "Oh gods..." he whimpered, beginning to sob. "I'm zo zorry....I'm zo zorry..." The flying-type covered his face with a single, tattered wing.

"Ven," her voice was low, trembling. "it's alright. It's alright. D-Don't cry..." Mist gagged, blood splattering from her mouth as she turned away. Her whole body was aching, wounds pulsing with the rise and fall of her chest. Her hood was folded, too weak to spread it any further. "Go find...the others. Please. It's n-no use...to try and...save me. Please just go," the Arbok wheezed. "Go!"

"No! I am not going to leafe you here!" Ven snapped back, narrowing his eyes into slits. Despite the anger behind his eyes tears refused to stop spilling down his cheeks, body quaking alongside his broken voice. "I can't--I can't! I cannot loze you! I vill not loze you!" His shouting grew with hysteria, tone rapidly escalating into screams. "I VILL NOT LEAFE YOU BEHIND!" His words seem to be more of a reassurance to himself rather than a true statement, furiously shaking his head. "YOU VILL LIFE!"

[ooc: good to be back omg...first post in a while and it's ven's 60th. if someone could hear ven's screaming and come to check it out that would be good. good to be back!!]
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:40 am

Battle Castle|Noon

The Houndoom approached the Battle Castle, knowing this is the first time he's been here. "Ahoy, Anybody here to help a salty sea dog like me!" Nobody responded to his call as if the air itself and an echo was the only answer he got. Rosko decided to walk around checking the place out pondering what his naval life has been so far. Out of boredom he started to sing a shanty he sung alongside his captain all those years ago. "As I was a walking down paradise street. To me way, hey, blow the man down." He then sang it silently to keep anything else from hearing him as he continued looking around. Soon he came up to the door of the battle castle and looked up. "Me captain would be proud if he was still alive to see his first mate here." Rosko had started to wonder what was inside if he'll find anyone alive. He sat outside the door waiting for something.

The Houndoom wondered around some more over towards the stands. "Shiver me timbers, why the fuck am I waiting for, I should just go inside and see if there's food." Rosko returns towards the battle castle and heads inside. As he went inside, the houndoom started looking around for any signs of life. Each step he took clacked his claws on the floor, as it was common for him. The Houndoom continued with his shanty while looking around the inside. His eyes ever so wandering around looking at pictures of trainers and their pokemon. "Alas me good heart to see happy trainers and pokemon in these pictures." As he continued on, he heard a voice off in the hall. "YOU VILL LIFE!" He perked his head up hearing the voice. "Ahoy, Anybody here in this place!"

OoC)) Its good to be back in this rp with a new character and a iffy post couldn't think of anything right now.
    Mesprit
    Mesprit

Post by Mesprit Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:24 pm

Outside the Battle Castle || Afternoon || Post 1
    The small legend flew above the city of Olivine, her amber eyes tired and her flight path jagged. But despite everything, the Psychic legend has a goofy grin on her face and a happy cheer shining behind her tired eyes. "I wonder where my Brothers are, I'm sure they're okay." She said, her voice light and feminine. She turned around a corner and stopped, looking at the sight before her. The Battle Tower of Olivine was, in a simple term, utterly destroyed.

The windows were all but gone, shattered by legends knew what. The bottom floor was ruined. Sea algae grew up on the walls, eating away the paint from the tower. The hinges for the door were broken, holding the doors wide open for everyone the waltz through. Broken items were strewn about, forgotten by the humans who fled this place. The pixie legend flew low to the ground, her tails waving slightly as she flew towards the Battle Tower.

"Alas me good heart to see happy trainers and pokemon in these pictures." Was that a living voice? Mesprit halted her acceleration, ducking behind a wall, the psychic legend peeked out, her golden eyes wide as she watched, her curiosity peeking. "YOU VILL LIFE!" She winced at the harsh voice, before floating out tentatively, towards the Battle Tower.  "Ahoy, Anybody here in this place!" She froze, looking around. "Yes, I'm here." She said, flying over towards the houndoom, slightly hesitant. "My name is Mesprit, and I'm here to help."

Mesprit; The Emotion Pokémon
    ||EJ League Mod||||Assistant Mod||
    |тарейший и сильную эмоцию человечества является страX||
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:23 am

((OoC - Skip. Miyu doesn't really have anything to do lol.))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Etincelle 40 | Melanie 49

The Electrike puffs up his chest and lets out a silent sigh to make his muscles relax. They were finally getting some down time.. even if it was still taxing on their minds. Regardless, the soft smile along his muzzle was sticking around. They were a group by god, and they had each others back even now. "That's the spirit. If we all stick together we can be out of here in no time." Nodding to the Psychic a short tail wags a bit. He was so gleeful and relaxed. While we are all so downtrodden. It would be great to have some high spirits in the group again, maybe it would do them all some good. Already he can feel his spirit lifting and watches as the dual type comes closer. The Gardevoir, Kaze was it?, was such a tall figure compared to most of them and kneels politely. Even in the Epidemic he had retained such nice manners.
    "That looks like a mighty bad burn." A warm rush of embarrassment flushes his face. "Oh no no, its not that bad. It looks worse then it really his." His smile turns sheepish as he lies through his teeth, trying to hide the twinges of pain. "I forgot Heal Pulse but you should probably use some of the potion to stop that from getting infected." He laughs softly, lips still locked together to keep the sound inside. As painful as it was he had other priorities for his share of the potion.. "Thats not a bad idea, actually."

The Ninetales was choking on her own breathe and fluids. I did that. Her fires had caused that burn. That burn that could be infected (by bacteria) right now. I did that to him. It could kill him! It was her greatest shame. How could she do that to Etincelle, the one she-- "And you're pretty badly cut up too." She flinches in surprise, too lost in her own self hate to of heard him come closer. "W-what?" She stammers, unsure of how to respond to his statement. Only the new cut on her forehead was a thing, right? Hadnt she just wasted the Full Restore Hera brought? Had it been for not and wounds still littered her body? But they are closed, sealed, healing, gone! The pain its.. Its not like she can see her own pelt to know if there was any visible wounds. The pain may be gone but what if the wounds persisted? Hell, her fur was probably a matted mess and thats why he was saying that.. Shadows of movement pass over her blurred gaze bringing even more discomfort to the Ninetales.. "Can you see this?" This, what was this?? The Pyschic tries to sound friendly but her nerves are firing like made. Her focus is slipping, mind slowly going numb despite the stress that was racing through it. What was going on..

Etincelle tensed at her side. Her knew how uncomfortable her blindness made her and the burn comment had already unnerved her. Words cling to his throat, he had to say something but what! Desperate, he moves closer to Mel, sweeping his short form in front of her chest as though his was a miniature shield. "...N-no." The large vulpine blurts out an answer before he can gain the courage to. Its a single word but it holds enough venom to turn his blood icy. Mel.. She didnt need this.. "..I can not see. Im.. blind." That was the second time she had admitted it and it holds the same crushed and pain-filled notes, if not more spiteful then before. "Hush now Mel, Im here." He coos as sweetly as he can, reaching upward and licking her cheek. There was a glossy shine to her hazy red eyes, the fight to hold the tears back as clear as the pain on her face. Mel was swaying slightly but her fur was spiked up. Legends what must she be feeling.. why cant he offer her more comfort?

(ergh.. Was going to put Ven's cries in here but need to post with the other pair first ; ; Sorry!)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:09 am

Battle Castle | Noon | (30)

The large black bird flaps down the corridor. His dark feathers blend into the shadows along the ceiling. His ruffled feathers deafen the noise of his wingbeats, keeping him hidden as he searches for his prey. This human building...dusty and fading with the gold paint peeling off the walls. It was like a mausoleum in here, a shrine to memories long lost. Even though the grime the smell of plush curtains reminds the Honchkrow of his battling days. Fighting in places like this were fun. Gyms were boring and the position of League Champion was overrated. Here was the place where he had been blooded. This was where fights were between pokemon breed and trained to be as strong as possible. This was the pinnacle of a battleground and this time there were no rules to prevent him from plucking the eyes out of the next pokemon he sees. He doesn't have to eat them, if they look infected.
    "I can't--I can't! I cannot loze you! I vill not loze you!" The cry echoes down the corridor. Hayato angles towards it. "I VILL NOT LEAFE YOU BEHIND!"
    A familiar scent reaches his nose. Blood, a lot of it.
    "YOU VILL LIFE!"
    Hayato banks around a corner and catches sight of the source of the screaming. A tattered bat and a cut up snake. Jackpot.
    Poison type meat had a strange tang but it was safe and they were barely moving anyway.
    "Ahoy, Anybody here in this place?!" Another booming voice echoes out and Hayato folds in his wings, perching on some pointless ornamentation where he can keep a watch over the bleeding snake. A Houndoom, big black fire hound just walking in. Its horns curl and one eye is covered. Hayato pulls one charred stump of a feather from his wing thoughtfully. Houndoom fire never healed.
    With a sigh he resigns himself to finding a further afield hunting ground.
    "Yes, I'm here."
    He flutters into sight, landing with a thump and a small plume of dust on the carpet between the snake and the dog.
    Another pokemon comes into sight and whatever he had been planning on saying turns to dust in the Honchkrow's mouth.
    "My name is Mesprit, and I'm here to help."

Kaze frowns. His ears flick.
    There really was no response to his hand wave, not even an instinctual backing away but now the Ninetales look upset. It really was hard to tell where the cuts were underneath that matted fur. He justed wanted to see how deep they ran.
    "...N-no."
    Kaze rocks back on his knees, giving the Fire Type some space.
    "..I can not see. Im.. blind."
    "Hush now Mel, I'm here." The Electrike leans up to tenderly lick at her cheek.
    I'm sorry." Kaze says soberly. His fins droop. "I had to check."
    His usual cheery smile returns.
    "But we can at least get you tidied up a bit. Get some of that grime off and..." He pauses and leans back. He raises his arm to the band of bandages on his arms.
    "We could try a blindfold, it might make you feel better. Y'know, not bring able to see when you shouldn't be? Did that make sense?" He laughs. "Probably not. But let's get you tidied up a little. We can clean up some of these cuts and still have plenty of potion left over."
    He smiles enthusiastically, undoing a portion of bandage from his arm. The ragged edge where Hayato's talons have cut in dangles free.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Inside the Battle Castle| |Noon
    83| |61

"Ahoy, Anybody here in this place!" Oh gods, oh gods a voice. The Golbat shudders as he turns swiftly towards the echoing words. In the moment he turns he catches sight of dark plumage and a golden beak perching itself nearby, watching them. The flying-type was too desperate to analyze the Honchkrow, immediately beginning to beg.
        "Oh Arzeus pleaze help us," his pleading is frantic and messy, words slurring with sobs. "pleaze, pleaze...I-I vill do anything in return she--" he gestures to the dying snake, "has to life, sche has to." Mid-sentence his voice begins to quiet, small gags emanating from his throat. "Pleaze..."
        Ven watches as the Honchkrow hops down, an almost-hopeful look brightening his face. Behind the avian he catches sight of a similarly dark pelt--more help? A bubbly feeling begins to burst inside the Golbat. Oh Arceus maybe they will live through this, he glances back to Mist, maybe they really will be saved.
        Further away Ven hears a faint, feminine voice. Like the others it was unrecognizable. He doubted his former companions would still be dwelling within this crumbling building, anyways. Angling his ears he listens more intently. "My name is Mesprit, and I'm here to help."

Mist hears the voice too, the legendary name ringing in her head. Mesprit, the fae of emotions. The purveyor of feelings. The rumored legend that if you touch all your heart is drained in an instant, forever to be lost. She huffs, making a sound similar to a chuckle. It is amusing, she thinks, how fitting it is for a being like that to visit this forsaken land. The lack of emotions might be a good investment, she muses, maybe if she really did live through this it would be something she should consider.
        "...d-don't need help," she mumbles weakly. "just g-go. Find t-t-the others..." I'm better off dead, anyways. She resists the urge to speak her thoughts, instead her lips curling into a bitter frown.
        Although Ven's sentiment is sweet-=how desperately he wishes to save her--it was tiresome. A pain, really. She can't see the points of keeping her alive: not only would other living have to take care of her to make sure her wounds didn't reopen, keep her stomach full, and drag her along wherever they went; they would have to deal with the same damn near-death bullshit happening every half-day. So, in conclusion, Mist decides that keeping her alive was a pointless task, turning her head away from her bat friend. Why can't I just die already.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:40 am

Battle Castle|Noon

The Houndoom hears a voice not to far from him, but he has no idea who it belongs to. "Yes, I'm here." Rosko perked his head up sniffing the air it wasn't undead but there was a strange scent to whatever it was. "My name is Mesprit, and I'm here to help." He heard that name from somewhere, but he couldn't remember when and where since that battle with Team Plasma and its thugs. The Houndoom "Yer friendly Mesprit? Me name's Rosko and I came to find companionship and a way home to me family." The Houndoom soon heard a voice pleading to someone. "pleaze, pleaze...I-I vill do anything in return she--" He started to run down the halls to find a tethered Golbat and a wounded Arbok. "Shiver me timbers, what happened to ye land lovers." Rosko was shocked to find the Arbok's injuries more severe and life threatening to his dismay.  The Houndoom then stared at the Golbat and wondered why he couldn't fly.

Rosko then looked at Mesprit down the hall "What an unusual lass that one is I never seen a pixie in me life." The houndoom looked back at the two pokemon and thought maybe he could help them. "Yer looking like ye need help and I honor me code as a sailor to help ye." Rosko says to the two. As he turns his head away for a second he finds the feathers of what appears to be honchkrow feathers already burnt from a battle from another houndoom. For now he remained by the Arbok and Golbat in case the Honchkrow was undead. "Is there anyone else here that you both may know I'll bring them back here to help ye." The Houndoom had no intention of leaving them alone until Mesprit got close enough to them. This was a good time to ask them for their names and get to know them a bit. "Me name's Rosko and ye both are?" The houndoom asked.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:37 pm

Cinder 57 | Faux 28

What had she just done..? The Quilava hangs her head, eyes flicking between being saucer-wide and squeezed shut. Gods be damned, why did you say that?! Sure, it had been her goal to come here and look but telling them would only make her look utterly insane. It was no wonder Hera left... it was no wonder Aaden didnt want to be her right hand. She just scared them the fuck off by looking like a complete nut job! Im sorry.. Im sorry thats not what I meant. But its way past too late as she can not take those stupid words back. Blinking her gold eyes one more time they burn with moisture but refuse tears. Cant even cry.. How pathetic could she get? "We shouldnt stay here and look for more battles. We should leave while we still have a chance." A cold chill radiates from deep in her bones. What a nice way of saying her thoughts were ridiculous..

"Does anyone here know how to use potions?" The Vulpix already had her teeth clamped down on the lid, ripping it off with ease. "Yes, I do. You could even say Im painfully familiar with them." While a great number had been use on her the amount of times that she needed one and was denied could fill a book. Some humans are assholes. But that was a story for another time. "Um, I'm okay." Her angular eyes flicker up and the down the Eevee's form. The splash of blood on her chest is enough to warrant concern. "I do, but you should really go first. You need it." Faux grunts but makes it in good spirits. Everyone was looking out for one another.. it seemed tempers had finally died down, hers included. While she didn't want to go first the fox didn't want to argue with the others anymore. Lets.. get things back on track. Nodding, she fumbles the Hyper Potion around to spray her aching body. The gentle mist streams out with a soft hiss and Faux must keep herself focused on the amount left in the little potions glass inside. Ive been through hell and back, I can live without this luxury.

Faux lifts her paw and flips the thing around toward Miyu. Her pain had subsided, still twinging at her limbs and each time she takes a breath in but that was all she would take. Look after them. Paws were not the most delicate of instruments and the Vulpix very carefully angles the pot upward, the ground and ever present support. "If you could tilt your head back a little," and the stream resumes, aimed right for the blood on the Eevee's chest. Its too hard to see the degree of damage through the youths thick fur but as the fluid in the glass drops even further Faux stops and turns it toward Etincelle, pleased with the amount used on the Normal Type. Her own body longs to use the rest but she blocks it out. Pain was an old friend, she didnt need to be a wuss about it. "Alright, now you,"
    About to steady her paws on it one last time the Vulpix stops and stares at the Electrike as he converses with Kaze. A different course of action is needed and she grabs the Hyper Potion carefully in her jaws, tilting her head back in awkward angles, holding her mouth in a way that hurt. Better.. converge.. If she didnt choke first. Chomping down hard on the leaver she walks around and sprays the Electrike on every bloody patch, noting his the old wound and anything still bleeding. The spray doesnt have much left and soon sputters, the potion only having a little bit left when she stops it. Though better it seems pain is still alive in all their eyes. "That should be better." If nothing else it should of eased it for all of them.

Any relief only last for a moment though. "Can you see this?" "...N-no... I can not see. Im.. blind." Instantly her pointed face locks onto the Ninetales shape, particularly her eyes. What? She steps forward, intrigued, confused, curious. How had she gotten along..? Shifting between Etincelle and Melanie her head tilts to the side. Not a couple but a guide? What was the small Electric Type to her? "Your blind?" She asks for reassurance and clarity. Guess that explains a lot. No wonder the Hydrocanon hit so squarely.. why her flamethrowers were so haphazard. Faux grits her teeth. That was the kind of information others needed to know. "We could try a blindfold, it might make you feel better. Y'know, not bring able to see when you shouldn't be? Did that make sense?" "Thats not a bad idea." She agrees with a nod, trying to push any anger aside. There was nothing they could do about the past now and its more then apparent this disability was weighing heavy on the Ninetales. Calm her down and then keep moving.

"I'm not strong or brave, and to be honest, I'm really scared to fight more Undead. But I'll follow you anywhere."
    "Im scared too, but Ill stick by you no matter what." "Of course."
    "That's the spirit. If we all stick together we can be out of here in no time."

The Quilava had zoned out. These were her friends, almost like family, and she just zoned them out in her sorrow. What kind of leader was she, basically telling them she would take them to their deaths, and ask for their support? I truly am the worst. For now and forever. A shiver runs along her spine until she shivers. Maybe she should just go, she wasnt cut out to be- "I VILL NOT LEAFE YOU BEHIND!" The voice runs so tantalizing through her ears. It.. it couldnt be, could it? "YOU VILL LIFE!" "..Ven?" The name falls so lightly from her tongue its hardly audible. A prickling energy starts to course from a panicked heartbeat. "Ahoy, Anybody here in this place!" Another voice, a reply, someone else!? Cinder leaps to her paws, "Did, did any of you hear that!" How soft had that cry been? It was an explosion to the Fire Type who was listening to nothing. "But you said-" She cuts off the fox with an excited, "Its.. its Ven! He's still here!"

Her paws are shaking and unresponsive, giving her only a slight hesitation before the Quilava is off and sprinting down the halls toward the sound. Of course hes here.. what were we thinking.. why did we give up so fast.. They wouldnt leave us! She hadnt even waited to see if the others were following- this, she needed to do this. She had been so quick to give up, to dismiss them, to call them traitors.. Im sorry.. Im sorry, Im sorry! How could they ever forgive her..? The second voice pops up again, was it with Ven? "pleaze, pleaze...I-I vill do anything in return she--" She? Was.. was Mist here and alive?! "has to life, sche has to." They were! Bounding down one hall and barely making a turn Cinder's flame blaze wildly. "Mist, Ven!" She yowls down the way. Legends help for she was already breathless. "Where.. Where are you!"

((I can edit that Nightdaze if ya want c:))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 11:30 pm