Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Ho-Oh
AdminTestAccount
Kaze
Shaymin
Jirachi
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

The SAFFRON Team

Anonymous

The SAFFRON Team - Page 8 Empty Re: The SAFFRON Team

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    11th Floor of Silph Co.|Afternoon

"Why are they not dead yet?" Tesla wondered. No matter how much she and Yue attacked, the Mudkip and Marshtomp kept getting up. Every now and then, she would move in close to hit them with a powerful Dizzy Punch attack. Every other time, it was Shadow Ball after Shadow Ball. Thank god the Professor taught her this move. It was really coming in handy for her.

It took a while, but the infected pokemon finally fell. Tesla let out a sigh of relief as she lowered herself to the floor to catch her breath. She turned to Yue and said, "That took a while. By the way, you never answered my question. Did you lose someone important to you to the infection?"

Last edited by fr0sti97 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:29 pm

[OOC: Skip.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:59 am

Saffron City/Afternoon (33)

Hackyrus floats to Ayumi and sits on her back rubbing his head against her mane softly. Reque-st fo-r cor-rre-nt st-t-t-atus.
    Being part machine is slightly difficult to ask "how are you" without using computerized language. But he hoped she could understand. He wanted to make sure his new "mommy" was alright.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:34 am

Saffron City(Silph Co., 11F)/Morning
    "That took a while. By the way, you never answered my question. Did you lose someone important to you to the infection?"
    Yue paused before answering. "Mom and Dad..." She looked down. "Not only that, I could have prevented it. I saw the stranger come into the clan, I saw he was dangerous. He told me to keep quiet, and I could have alerted Dad before he went in and destroyed us. He sent them! Their clan had one infected, and it ruined us all. I'm the only living one left in my clan, and I'm scared." She looked up. "Um, we've been talking here and we haven't noticed that there is a giant bug standing right there."

(OoC:No time to proofread, excuse mistakes please)
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:33 am

Saffron City/Afternoon(16)

Ayumi sighed, looking about as she felt Hackyrus land on her back. He asked he something but she didn't quite understand so she just answered "I don't understand you but I'm okay."

With a low growl Ayumi continued up the stairs, she appeared slightly irritated, but it was obvious she didn't want to be asked why. Instead she just traveled upward in silence. Pained silence, but silence none the less.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Silph Co. Lobby|Afternoon (8)

Angel hisses at the other infected as she pulls herself fully into the room.
    "But now there's nothing you can do. So sleep in your only memory of me. My dearest mother" She croons as she pulls her body towards the two pokemon in the corner of the room.
    She recalls their shapes from the tales she had overheard of her home reigon.
    Snivy and Renunculus.
    "Lullaby to close your eyes!" She calls to them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:28 am

11th Floor of Silph Co.|Afternoon

Tesla listened as Yue answered her question. From what Yue told her, she is the last of a clan that included her parents. What made matters worse is that she could've stopped it. "I'm so sorry to hear that" was all Tesla could say. Yue looked up.

"Um, we've been talking here and we haven't noticed that there is a giant bug standing right there." Tesla turned around to see an undead Galvantula. She started to flipping out. Why? Tesla had two fears in her life; undead and bugs. This was both.

"Don't kill me!" She screamed as she ran down the stairwell.

Last edited by fr0sti97 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:13 pm

(Skip me. I dunno what to type to continue)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Saffron City Entrance|Afternoon (1)
    Forever quietly walked out of the forests. She didn't want to meet, much less fight, any other Pokemon. Most of them...were strange...and violent. She moved out of the trees. Beyond the tress, there was a huge city, or at least it used to be a city. There were huge buildings everywhere, not like any she had seen before. Especially the tall one in the middle, the Silph Co. It seemed so...huge.

Forever was interested in the building. It might have been a safe place to hide from those 'creepy' Pokemon. But then she thought that there might be more of those things crawling inside the building, waiting for someone to walk in.

Scared by that thought, she turned around, to return to the forests.

But then there were more Pokemon. She heard growling. There was something else in there, out to get her. She panicked, and ran into the Silph Co. without thought.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:25 am

(Ooc: I can't write now. P.S. Forever was supposed to go last, but oh well.)
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:06 pm

(OOC-BLAH SOMEONE BREAK THE SKIP COMBO I HAS NO IDEA WHAT TO POST)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:38 pm

(OoC: All aboard the skip train!)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Silph Co.|Late afternoon(2)

Still in panic, she ran into the building. She was tired from running. Forever looked around, but there was no one. That was a good thing, at least no one would attack her...And then she saw a giant bug.

Oh no. More of those Pokemon. Forever walked around the bug, trying not to be noticed. It was a better idea than just running. There might be some that can help me somewhere in this building, but then again there might be more like that bug thing.

The stairs leading to the higher floors of the building were in sight. She looked at it one last time, and darted up the flight of stairs as fast as she could.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:21 am

...WAIT. WE SKIPPED KAZE... xD
    Silph Co. [11f] |Late afternoon|31
    The bug was definitely creeping her out. A Leafeon raced up the stairs into sight, flinched at the sight of the bug, walked around it, and raced to the roof. She gave a second thought before going after the Leafeon.

(OoC: Short post.... sorry)
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:23 pm

(OOC-ya skipped ECN too, which is why i must jump aboard the skip fest again)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:22 am

(OoC: I'm seeing several problems here [Kaze is away, so it's my turn]. First off, tastybob/Forever is supposed to post after me. Second, we need to stay within the order of the character sheet. Lastly, somebody else post so we could get on with our lives. Tesla is still running down the stairs from the Galvantula. Sorry if I come off as a bitch, but this is ridiculous...)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:34 am

Silph Co. |Late Afternoon(3)

She panicked and ran up the stairs, hoping not to be noticed. She stopped tired from running. She panted, and then looked around. There was someone else there, with that creepy bug...and it seemed friendly.

She was still afraid of that bug, but she was curious about the short green thing.
    Forever thought for a moment, and then decided to walk up to the green thing. She got a closer look at it, and it was a Snivy, wearing...something on its tail. She said to it, "Hi. My name's Forever. What is your name?

Last edited by tastybob on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:01 pm

Saffron City/Afternoon (34)

Hackyrus beeped as something darted past them...he blinked and tilted his head...he tried to review what it was but he could only get a yellowish and a green blur. It was hard to tell.

He floated towards Ayumi and stared at her for a moment before finally speaking Un-ab-ble t-to expr-rrrr-ress em-mot-tions...File n-not f-fo-ound. Mu-s-st have Upg-grr-RRRYYYEH-ade...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:20 am

(OoC: MWA HA HA! I JOIN THE SKIP TRAIN! [Yue says: "Hello, I'm Yue. What are you doing here, and why are you going up towards the roof? There's nothing up there."] CHOO CHOO!)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:32 am

(Will get image when computer is fixed)
    Outside of Silph Co.|Afternoon

Tesla kept running from the undead Galvantula. She hated spiders so much. She had a bad experience with them before the epidemic.

She made it outside of Silph Co, stopping to catch her breath. Everything was becoming blurry, and the town appeared to be spinning. She blacked out and fell on the streets.

Last edited by fr0sti97 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:31 am

Silph Co. |Afternoon (4)

"Hello, I'm Yue. What are you doing here, and why are you going up towards the roof? There's nothing up there." it said to her. So her name was Yue. What a nice name. Forever asked her, "Is there anyone else around here?"

She was happy she wasn't alone. There was someone else with her, and possibly more that she had yet to meet.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:28 pm

(OCC:Skip me)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Silph Co. [11f]|Afternoon|32
    "Is there anyone else around here?" Yue thought a bit before giving an answer.
    "Yup, there is... A few living Pokemon and some infected. Ecch." The thoughts of Hackyrus and Angel were plaguing her thoughts. It was horrifying. "I don't think we should be hanging out around here or else that... Bug... will get us. Or the pink block thing. That one's annoyingly loud and it seems worse." She started down the stairs. It was nice knowing there was another Grass-type here. Someone who would understand her better than others because they would have the same weaknesses, maybe even the same reasons. She looked back. "Are you coming?"

(OoC: Fancy new speech colors awww yeaah. And, it's short because I can't squeeze anything else out of my head now >n<')

Last edited by Neoven8tr on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I said the wrong thing.)
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:59 am

Silph Co. |Afternoon (17)

Ayumi hissed, that ticking sound was back. It was awful and kind of annoying. Shaking her head ferociously Ayumi snarled and leaped forward."THAT'S ENOUGH!" Ayumi roared before bounding off towards the top floors. As she reached the corner turn for the next set of stairs a loud crashing sound could be heard, followed by a bright flash. There had been an Abra in the building and it had been using its psychic powers to annoy Ayumi. Though once she had come charging after it she had been teleported away.

(OOC-I am placing Ayumi in inactive so I thought i would write her out of the team)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:48 am

(skip)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 2:32 am