Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Drago
Negative10
renegade
7 posters

The LAVARIDGE Team

Anonymous

The LAVARIDGE Team Empty The LAVARIDGE Team

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aurora/Spectrum - Jagged Pass/Bottom floor || Morning
    --- -- -1 || 1- -- ---

"F-flesh... Want f-flesh..." A figure murmured as she walked weakly down the broken wood that acted like stairs for humans, it was hot in the area, they were on a volcano of course. The Glaceon sniffed the air meekly, her droopy blood-shot eyes scanning the area for any corpses, she didn't want to eat Spectrum's sweet flesh until much later, as she just ate it several minutes ago. The Fresh Snow Pokemon mumbled curses under her breath, her mind was filled with gaps and holes. The Luxray that stood along side her stared down at his mate worringly, but sniffed out the air much more stronger. There was a scent of a corpse nearby. "Come Aurora, Flesh is ahead," Spectrum said, his tone a little cheerful. Aurora blinked slowly, with a nod, she followed her mate who was already taking a couple of steps ahead of her.

Indeed, they found a rotting corpse of a Flareon ahead, it looked as if it once belonged to a trainer with its tattered jeweled collar laying by the side, it's head was turned awkwardly, obvious its head had been snapped by another. Aurora stared at the dead Flareon intensely, glancing over at her mate for approval, afterall, it was easy for him to get jealous, even if it was a dead body. He gave a curt nod, as he was hungry as well. Even though they would usually eat each other's flesh, it was bad if they ate too much, otherwise they would both be gone.

As they hungrily feasted on the Flareon, Aurora abruptly paused, Spectrum eyeing at her curiously for her sudden action. She gazed down at the leftovers with a saddened expression, but immediately stood up, licking the blood that covered her lips. "I used to want to be like that," She slowly began, The Luxray blinked in confusion, but listened intently. Perhaps it could be something of their past? "When I was a small brown creature... called Eevee."

The Electric-type licked the blood off his lips too, standing up as he left only parts of the Flareon's meat stuck to the bones. The intestines were messily ripped out, Spectrum doing nothing of it as he was too focused upon Aurora's story. His eyes were gazing off into the distance as he felt a spark go off in his mind, the Luxray began to nod, "But then, you wanted to be Electric like me."

Aurora rose a brow to his response, "Is that so...?" She shook her head, but gave a small smile, "Probably so." With a nod of approval at the small memory they were able to recover, Aurora felt her strength return with the flesh now inside of her. A part of her family was in there now, and the Flareon would appreciate a Glaceon eating him... Right? Spectrum wrapped his bitten tail around the Fresh Snow Pokemon, "Let's go." Before the duo could head out, however, the bushes nearby rustled loudly. The Glaceon immediately baring her fangs as she whirled around towards the source, Aurora's fur bristling with anxiety. "Who's there?!" Spectrum kept his ground, his crimson-red eyes fixed at the source with a defiant glare. If it was something that would take Aurora away from him, he must kill it.

[Ooc: The bushes could act as Tanguy's little entrance scene for you Ciana xD But if you don't want to, that's s'cool, I got a back-up plan if you prefer the Eevee to appear in a different way.]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

The LAVARIDGE Team Empty Re: The LAVARIDGE Team

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:52 pm

--- -- -2 || 2- -- ---

"Uhh. I'm not decent," The voice replied, with a prideful, cool tone. Aurora scrunched up her nose in disgust, the scent was obviously living. The Luxray scrunched his nose shortly after the Glaceon's action, as the bushes rustled even more, "Show some respect runt," He said in a defiant tone; the voice obviously belonged to a young child, and was obviously male. He showed disrespect to Spectrum's mate, and he will pay for it. Aurora glanced at the bush, then at the Luxray with a worried look on her face. The Electric-type took no notice of it, but the Glaceon was actually frightened for the little guy. Of course, Spectrum's anger was like a volcano when it was ready to explode. Just sitting there until the lava overflows.

Something went on in Aurora's mind as she thought about the little thing hiding in the bushes, perhaps a memory not from so long ago. But only a dead end came as the Glaceon tried to dig deeper into her memories. Only one thing was certain, and that was that, "... He reminds me of someone..." She muttered under her breath, Aurora narrowed her eyes at the bush, then at the Luxray, whom still had not heard a thing. His tail was restlessly waving up and down, ready to lash like whip. Her thoughts were interrupted as Spectrum suddenly roared, "Show yourself!" Aurora gulped loudly, the Luxray showed obvious anger and he would not tolerate being ignored now. The Glaceon took a couple of steps towards the entrance, "I'll just wait on the path..."

Before she could take another step, however, the Luxray immediately had his tail wrapped around her hind paw, forcing her to stick by his side, "No. Stay, the runt needs to apologize to you." She made a saddened expression, but once again, Spectrum's gaze was fixed upon the bush. 'Bastard needs to learn a lesson,' He huffed in his thoughts, 'Even if this world his turned upside down, no way is he going to get away talking like some sort of king!'

"He doesn't have to if he doesn't want to!" Aurora snapped, she shook her hind leg, the Luxray's tail immediately releasing her upon shock. The Glaceon's fur bristled, Spectrum immediately pouted rather than a frown, he uses this tactic all the time to get the Fresh Snow Pokemon to do what he wants; "But!" Aurora immediately flinched at it, but lowered her ears as she felt her irritation disappear, "Then at least let me have a bite of your flesh..." She muttered. He gave a small child-like smile, nodding his head wildly. With a defeated sigh, the Ice-type sat down, awaiting for the presence in the bush to reveal itself.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Jagged Pass | Morning
    [1]

The Rampardos still often asked himself why he had chosen his territory near someplace so indecent. The rocks were all but familiar, and he had felt at home here, but deep within crack he had lived in for so long, Braxton still felt immensely lonely. Days had passed since any worthwhile visitors came by, and all whom did pass were rattled by the 'epidemic'. Bah! They dun' get nothin'! He said irritably, stomping his foot down in annoyance. Back in the ancient days, even he was considered prey; no one trusted each other, and at the moment's notice anyone could have eaten you alive. Heck, the wilderness could have eaten you alive! The dinosaur huffed, his red eyes looking about the area with which the humans called the Jagged Pass.

"Then at least let me have a bite of your flesh..." Braxton perked up at the sound of a voice, though once the words registered in his mind he began to grow annoyed once again. It was true that the world was almost returning to its primal state, but the infection was just overall ridiculous. The Rampardos couldn't wrap his mind around it. He shook his, not even bothering to attempt his understanding, but knowing enough that this rude Pokemon nearby wanted to morbidly eat someone alive. Not on mah watch will ya! Clenching his fists in determination, the old Pokemon left his crack of a home, looking down the Jagged Pass to see that there was a Luxray and a Glaceon, whom both seemed to be talking to a bush. Braxton shifted his hard head around, not entirely sure what was up with the situation, but grunted and began his trek down the passage.

"I'm gettin' too old for dis..." He whispered to himself as he jumped down the last ledge to appear on the bottom floor. It was true - his bones seemed to creak with every movement, and despite how often he exercised, his strength had begun to fade. It wouldn't stop him from protecting these whomever-person from getting eaten without a fight, though. Even with his waning power, there was still the glimmer of the former Braxton inside of him, a skilled and experienced fighter that only raised his head in battle when he found it just. Staring with hard eyes towards the two offenders, the Head Butt Pokemon stomped his foot aggressively. He was utterly disgusted with their unkempt appearance, the bloodied forms of the two quadrupeds adding to his annoyance. "Learn tah keep yer furs clean and yer claws even cleaner!" He shouted at the Luxray and Glaceon, his teeth gritting as he anticipated the battle. Braxton's gaze traveled from the two figures to the rustling bush, the noise irritating his sensitive ears.

"I dun really get why you Infected want, but dis is mah territory - and I want you out!" Braxton roared loudly, doing his best to ignore the rustling in the background, despite the unneeded ruckus it was creating. With narrowed eyes and a determination to protect his territory, he stomped his foot and began charging towards the larger of the two, the Luxray, with a Zen Headbutt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kullervo | 1
    Jagged Pass {Bottom Floor} | Morning

I had been resting peacefully (or as peacefully as I could) when the sound of stomping feet turned my deep, heavy sleep into a doze. I raised my head sleepily, looking around while stifling a yawn. What was that? After a few moments passed with nothing major other than the stomping sound moving further away, I simply assumed it was just some wild pokémon and curled up into the crook in the hard, warm rocks once more, ready to return to my much needed sleep. I began drifting off once more, occasionally registering faint sounds of more stomping and conversation in the distance to my annoyance; but it wasn't too loud, and the pull of welcoming sleep was greater. A light smile came onto my blue face; maybe I could get a decent amount of sleep today.

...Or not. Suddenly, a loud, ear-shattering roar echoed through the Pass, and I jerked in surprise, hitting my head on the rocks and tumbling out from the crack that I was sleeping in. I fell with a thud and I grumbled in pain, taking a moment to let the dull aching in my head go away before attempting to stand. What idiot was yelling and causing so much din so early in the morning? Not that I knew what time it was... it could've been afternoon and I wouldn't know. I didn't know the patterns of this area that told me what time it was; it was hot all day long, and there were no changes between sea breeze and land breeze to inform me whether it was day or night. In fact, there was barely any scent of fresh, sea air in this area. Just... heat.

With an annoyed sigh and steadying myself on my legs, I stomped out of the crack between the rocks, estimating roughly where the roaring came from and hurrying on, tripping and falling on my face a couple times. I kept going, unfazed, though; I was used to injuries like this. I turned my nose into the air to scent my surroundings -- and flinched almost immediately, my tongue curling in on the smell. What was that? I quickened my pace, rushing forward. Sorry, that was a rhetorical question. Of course, I already knew that smell all too well. My expression twisted itself into a grimace, already wondering where I should go, because the smell was of blood and rotten flesh: the smell of strange pokémon that constantly chased me in my journey away from home, always staining the air with bloodlust and murder. I don't know what I ever did to make this new group of pokémon want to kill me that badly, but it didn't change the fact that they were bad news.

Crash! Whoops.

I hadn't been paying attention while walking, having been lost in thought, mulling over what put a Joltik in those weird pokémon's pants, and ran straight into a leafy, but very branchy and painful bush. But wait, there's more! There was something else IN that bush, too. Joy. Whatever I'd run into, it was soft and had fur, and maybe around two-thirds my height. Momentarily forgetting about the roaring creature, my attention went to the mystery object before me (which I assumed was a living creature), and poked it. "Hey. You alive?"

{ooc: Hello everybody. *v* Glad to be on this team. This is my first post so excuse me if I've made any mistakes. Also, he's poking Tanguy, haha. :b Also, for the 'weird pokémon', Kullervo doesn't exactly know that the undead are 'undead', since he can't see them for himself.}
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Jagged Pass -- Bottom Floor || Morning || 1

The Mismagius lazily floated through the air, turning around in the early morning light though the rays didn't send heat through her body. As per usual, everything seemed dull and lazy, just plain boring to the ghost. She didn't exactly have a body to feel Lavaridge's heat, and having lived so long, each day passed by like seconds as she waited for something, just something to happen in this boring Hoenn town. Maybe I should try a new city, Lady Midday thought to herself with a heavy sigh, looking down and finding a sheltered space in a bush hidden by towering rocks, supposing she should rest there since the sun was rising in the sky.

However, before she could descend into the shade of the bush, something in the corner of her eye caught her attention. Lady Midday turned over, looking down curiously at the sight. She saw a big, dinosaur-like pokémon that the Mismagius had never seen before, and two other pokémon that she did recognize; a Glaceon, and a Luxray. She also spotted a little Deino wandering around kind of stupidly, and she giggled as she saw it run into a bush. She followed it and dove into the bush, finding herself facing the Deino and yet another pokémon; an Eevee. Lady Midday's face split into a wide grin, her eyes lighting up with sheer glee.

Finally, some new chess pieces.

"It's alive,"
    the Mismagius informed the Deino, grinning down at the Eevee. She suddenly lunged over, her body passing right through the Eevee and looking out the bush. It looked like the big dinosaur was picking a fight with the Glaceon and Luxray, which on closer inspection, Lady Midday saw were two Undead. Her smile grew even wider, the thin crooked mouth practically spreading from ear to ear. It looked like her boring, one-sided gamble was finally going to start being fun.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:38 am

--- -- -3|| 3- -- ---

"Learn tah keep yer furs clean and yer claws even cleaner!" A gruff male voice shouted, Aurora jumped, Spectrum narrowing his eyes towards the source as his fur bristled with annoyance. Great, more bastards that want to ruin their meal. The duo turned around to face the source as quickly as possible, only to find a giant blue-headed dinosaur-like Pokemon. "I dun really get why you Infected want, but dis is mah territory - and I want you out!" It roared at the couple, the Luxray widened his eyes as it charged towards him with the head glowing a bright blue. A bit blinded, Spectrum narrowly dodged the rampaging dino, only to find that some bits of his tail fur a bit burnt. Aurora -- on the other hand -- simply hopped out of the way, only to land right into the bush.

The Glaceon groaned as she shook her head, only to see -- not one Pokemon -- but two. She frowned, the Fresh Snow Pokemon finding it weird that the bush she landed in was slightly more furrier than what an actual bush would feel like. As she stood, she turned around only to find that she landed on the Eevee, "Whoops," She snickered, "I hope I didn't break a bone." Aurora fixed her gaze on the newcomers, "And who the hell are you?" The Glaceon stretched herself, feeling her bones crack into place as she sat back down delicately -- not on the Eevee this time -- and wrapping her diamond-like tail around her paws, expecting the answer to drag on and on and on.

The Luxray glared at the Rampardos as he moved his attention from his tail, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He snarled, "It's not like we're gonna kill you!" 'I personally prefer Aurora's meat anyways you crazy bastard, He added silently. As he lashed out his burnt tail, he recklessly charged at the Rampardos; ready to take whatever comes at him.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:31 pm

[ooc: lesgooo]
    Jagged Pass ; Bottom Floor | Morning
    [2]

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! It's not like we're gonna kill you!"

"Humph! It certainly sounded like ya was gonna eat someone!" Braxton skidded to a stop as his glowing head receded in color, twisting around on his foot to face the Luxray again. The Rampardos' blood boiled as he was brought back to his glory days, defending his territory only when it was needed to. And at the moment, poor tyke in the bush, that lil' thing needed defending. The electric type charged forward in its anger, and with a grunt the Headbutt Pokemon sidestepped the attack. Lifting his chin so that he could look down upon the Luxray, Braxton huffed. "A Kabuto wit' arthritis coulda avoided that attack easily, ya bamshuckling fool!" The dinosaur glared at the Gleam Eyes Pokemon, stomping his foot down aggressively. Adrenaline pumped through his veins and brightened his eyes, but nothing would beat the feeling of being within a fight, a clash of wits between two Pokemon.

Clenching his fists, Braxton forced himself to stop however. It was true that they weren't going to eat him, as the Luxray said (though quadruped's language should be corrected to a more justly manner), and if it were at any other era in the world, he would have allowed the pair to eat in peace. Rolling his shoulders, the ancient Pokemon gave a wry grin. "Sorry smite, I'm too eager for a fight these days. Stalemate so you can get back to your hubby - wherever she is?" He said coolly, his muscles beginning to ache after the excessive amount of movement he had just done. Braxton hadn't moved that much... well, in a long time! Ever since this 'epidemic' began, he really had no business outside of his homely abode other than to find food, and he had resorted to eating berries since long ago. Much too bad that whatever meat I can find ain't worth the kill.

Braxton brought his eyes towards the rustling bush once again, hearing more voices than ever. "Is it just mah ears goin' gone, or are there more than one voice over thar?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Kullervo | 2

"It's alive," a voice whispered, sending a shock and shiver down my spine. Out of pure reflexes, I jumped away; but my hind leg had caught on one of the branches and I tumbled backwards, hitting my head for the second time that day. I would have stayed to complain about the dull ache in my head, if it weren't for a crash and a light voice that served to be my distraction. "Whoops, I hope I didn't break a bone. And who the hell are you?"

The voice was feminine, and I could hear the snicker in her voice. A small frown creasing the corners of my mouth, I righted myself and glared in the general direction where I assumed the newcomer was. I didn't particularly like the tone of her voice, nor the heavy smell of old blood that came from her -- was she another one of those crazy pokémon? I opened my mouth to growl an answer back at the snickering voice, but I was interrupted yet again.

"A Kabuto wit' arthritis coulda avoided that attack easily, ya bamshuckling fool!"

Well, there was a phrase I'd never heard before in my life. I winced at the loud volume of that voice and immediately backed away, accidentally running into the bush again. I turned my head back to where the feminine voice was and growled slightly, adrenaline beginning to kick in from all of the sudden action. "Who the hell are you?" I bit back, my heart beginning to beat fast from excitement.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Jagged Pass -- Bottom Floor || Morning || 2

"Hm?" The Mismagius floated out of the way as the Glaceon landed in the bush and on the Eevee with a thud, the large grin still printed across her face as she giggled. The Deino jumped out of the way in surprise at Lady Midday's whisper, and the Eevee... well. On the sidelines, the Luxray and the Rampardos looked like they were about to have a big fight; where was popcorn and berries when you needed it? Whoever all these pokémon were, Lady Midday was not unwelcome of them -- they were already easing her boredom. She watched with a look of disappointment, though, when the Rampardos (she remembered what the big dinosaur pokémon was called, now; she had seen a picture before in one of her former trainer's books) suddenly stopped and called for ceasefire.

At least three different pokémon suddenly demanded 'who the hell are you', with one of them phrasing it in a weird way. The Mismagius turned her head to the big Rampardos, her reddish-pink eyes light and playful but not without a strange gleam in them. "Hello, Mr. Rampardos, indeed there are other voices over here. At least four pokémon over here right now: me, of course, the sweet little Glaceon, one Deino and a -- hm? Where did he go? Well, I suppose it's just three then," she answered, having looked down to find the Eevee had disappeared. Perhaps he had stumbled away when the Glaceon had landed on him, who knows? "My name is Lady Midday, dear. And you?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:39 pm

--- -- -4 || 4- -- ---

"A Kabuto wit' arthritis coulda avoided that attack easily, ya bamshuckling fool!" Spectrum growled in irritation, not that he was made a fool out of, but that he -- the strongest in his little society -- was considered weak to this Rampardos! Perhaps the old guy would teach the Luxray a couple of new moves? Nonetheless, he shook the dirt particles that covered his fur, fixing his crimson-eyes on the Headbutt Pokemon whom gave a wry grin, "Sorry smite, I'm too eager for a fight these days. Stalemate so you can get back to your hubby - wherever she is?"

Aurora noticed the Eevee slip from underneath her and away to somewhere. She secretly hoped he fell down the rabbit hole and got trapped in Wonderland~ The Glaceon directed her attention from the Brown Fox's direction over to the Deino, rising a brow upon his question -- er, rather, threat; "Who the hell are you?" She scrunched up her nose in annoyance, glaring at the blind Dragon, "Rude, I asked you first," The Fresh Snow Pokemon scoffed, she sniffed the air before continuing, making sure her mate was still sticking around, "I'm Aurora, and the Luxray nearby is Spectrum."

He rose a brow, he probably meant Aurora right? Immediately did the Headbutt Pokemon glance over to the bushes where Spectrum was first hostile too, thinking about it, it was ridiculous. He was hostile. To some bushes, "Is it just mah ears goin' gone, or are there more than one voice over thar?" Before the Intimidating Pokemon could respond, a ghost floated just out of those bushes and towards the Rampardos, being rather... playful, "Hello, Mr. Rampardos, indeed there are other voices over here. At least four pokémon over here right now: me, of course, the sweet little Glaceon, one Deino and a -- hm? Where did he go? Well, I suppose it's just three then, My name is Lady Midday, dear. And you?"

"Pft, by sweet, you mean my hubby?" The Luxray snorted, he rose his head up at the Mismagius with no expression, as if his earlier comment was never made, "I'm Spectrum, and the Glaceon you had just met is --"

"Aurora! I'm Aurora!" The Glaceon perked up, jumping out of the bushes and toward the clearing, she threw a glare at her mate, whispering into his ear with seething annoyance, "Don't you dare do things for me," She snapped.

Spectrum flinched on the comment, but before he could respond, Aurora turned around towards the group with a smile. The Luxray suppressed a sigh, wishing Aurora was a bit more spoiled.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Jagged Pass/Bottom Floor | Morning (10)

Bell's life was in turmoil. She had left Castelia after she watched TD die, leaving Kuval to his fate with that Gyarados. What was wrong with her? She chickened out! Was this her punishment? To travel the world alone, looking for safety, yet never finding it? Who knew how many regions she had swam through... And then she had come across this hulking landmass... She had to walk all this way! Her legs were killing her, making her almost wish she had a spine. However, now she had heard voices- the first ones since she left Castelia. Looking around, she tried to locate them, but could not. She would find them eventually, however.

((Kind of just a transition post from Castelia. XD Someone can find her or not, doesn't matter.))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Ragged Pass ; Bottom Floor | Morning
    [3]

It was a whole entire mess of introductions, with varying degrees of welcome. The Deino asked of him rather informally, even cursing with a swear word. "A potty mouth like yers ain't gonna get yourself a fine madame." He growled, wringing his small hands together as he looked at the smaller Pokemon. A ghost had flown out of the same bush, her eyes alight with an unseen plot. ... Bah, I'm gettin' too old for this. Braxton grumbled in his mind, listening to the Mismagius ramble on about someone being there and - oh! I suppose he isn't there anymore! She finally got on and pronounced herself as Lady Midday in a more polite tone compared to the blind rascal, and with a huff the Rampardos relented to her manners.

But that was not without the odd pair making their own jabbers. The Glaceon had easily spoken their names as Spectrum and Aurora, but it seemed that when the Luxray wished to introduce themselves once more, the ice type had cut him off viciously, calling out on him that her deeds were not to be done by others. Someone's rather fiesty... He judged quietly, straightening his back as he gauged how he should go about doing this. Braxton really wasn't one to over think things, and really, after years and years of living the ancient Pokemon figured he deserved the right to not think as hard as he should. From what he gathered it seemed that Aurora was the superior one of the two, Lady Midday had come of her own accord, and the Deino was just there simply because. And I am here because I live here. Yes, that seemed rather simple, so with a sigh the dinosaur rolled his shoulders lazily. "I'm Braxton, and you young'uns best remember it." The Headbutt Pokemon said, though with a nod of respect towards Lady Midday. No normal young one would have a 'Lady' attached to their name, he was sure.

"I know from experience I'ma prob'ly regret asking, but what brings all o' you to this area?" He asked offhandedly, as if he really didn't care what their answers were, nor did he care if they answered at all. That's 'cause I don't. The Rampardos prided himself of the solitary life he lived, and while he admitted that it was lonely, there was nothing wrong with his solitude. There was simply just nothing good about it, either. Looking up to the morning sun, as he had so many times before, Braxton shook his head before bringing his train of thought back to the others before him. Youth at its finest? Bah, you ain't seen this crowd, love. He thought to his deceased dearly beloved, smirking just a tad as he awaited their responses.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Kullervo | 3

I glared (as closely as Deinos could glare) at the voice from before, my temper beginning to bubble up inside of me. "I don't care about getting myself a 'fine madame'," I answered with a huff, before turning away and taking a deep breath. Remember Kullervo: keep your temper. Don't repeat your mistakes. I turned around back to the voices, a dull feeling of resent inside me at forcing myself to be 'polite'. "...Sorry. My name is Kullervo. It's nice to meet you and all that."

I paused for a second in thought. Although I couldn't see each of them individually, there were at least four pokémon here right now: Spectrum, Aurora, 'Lady' Midday, and Braxton. After a while of traveling alone, the sudden appearance of so many pokémon seemed nearly overwhelming to me; especially since I had never been the social type. Well... I suppose I should try to be friendly with them. After all, they were the only nice pokémon I had met in a while.

"I know from experience I'ma prob'ly regret asking, but what brings all o' you to this area?" I looked up, questions in my head, my negative feelings gone and replaced with eagerness and inquiries. "I r... I'm traveling. Do you know where this is? Not just the name, but the location and everything." I tried to hide my tone of curiosity and also my slight fear. It wasn't exactly a lie if I said I was 'traveling', but there was nowhere for me to go. I had ran away from myself and my home. But I had hoped that there was surely some place better for me, and perhaps this new company could offer me some answers or help.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Jagged Pass -- Bottom Floor || Morning || 3

The Mismagius regarded the scene with a lazy simper, her eyes studying each of them. They all had a wide variety of personality: the Deino looked like he had anger issues; the Rampardos seemed to be gentlemanly, if not a little old-fashioned, enough; and the Luxray and Glaceon. Oh, especially those two, their red eyes gleaming and still able to walk and 'live' though their hearts had stopped. Indeed, Undeads had a special place in Lady Midday's heart; she remembered seeing the little girl she adored being melted by those Undeads as clear as if it just happened yesterday.

Breaking away from that thought for a moment, she looked over to the Rampardos who had asked of everyone's reasons for being in this heated, stuffy town: Lavaridge. She blinked for a second, and looked away, her happy, eager-looking expression gone for a second to reveal the eyes and face of someone who looked as if they were simply bored. "Oh, I've been here for a while... Just floating around, I guess. By the way, you're in the town of Lavaridge; right in the middle of the region of Hoenn," she spoke, answering both Braxton and Kullervo's questions at the same time. "It's a warm place, even in the winter, and the Infection spreads pretty quickly around here... Hm?"

The Mismagius looked up, breaking off from her explanation to take a closer look at a small figure she saw waddling down the Jagged Pass. It looked like a little blue speck to Lady Midday's eyes. With a slight tilt of her head, she floated a little higher, red eyes locked onto the lost-looking Poliwag. "We have another newcomer!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:47 am

--- -- -5 || 5- -- ---

The thought ticked Spectrum, but why were they so hungry lately? Aurora started to beg more and more for flesh, and Spectrum was forced to hold himself back from satisfying himself because he wasn't as spoiled as the Glaceon. But what gives? She was never usually this hungry, nor was she the type to beg for it [and even blackmail!]. The Luxray pushed the thought aside, perhaps it was the heat getting to them [and literally, the heat getting to them]. The Rampardos introduced himself as Braxton, the Lightning-type feeling a grin tug at the edge of his lips, "You should really teach me a couple of moves old man," He began, "I want to be as strong as you someday." Spectrum nodded to himself at the idea, at least a goal in mind. He shall prove to the Fresh Snow Pokemon that he is worth her time and not just an average meal!

Aurora rose a brow at Spectrum's sudden respect towards the Head Bash Pokemon, it must be battle instincts calling him. She cleared her throat before responding to his question after his introduction, and after the Dragon and Ghost's names and reasons, "Just lookin' for home," The Glaceon said, "We don't remember anything, but this place is..." Aurora pondered at the thought, what was their reason of being here in Lavaridge? It made her dizzy being here... She shook her head, waving her paw about, "Tell the newcomer I said hi or something because I have no will to fucking crawl all the way over there."

As the Luxray caught the Mismagius say something about the infection, he perked up his ears and looked at her direction, "What'cha say about the infection Lady Midday?" Something about it going faster with heat? There's worse undead around here than Spectrum? Oh he's going to fuck up their shi-! The ground suddenly trembled, the vibrations of the earth tickled Spectrum's pawpads as he wildly looks around, was an enemy nearby?!... But he doesn't smell them... The tremble stopped abruptly in a matter of moments, the Luxray blinking oddly at the others. Was that his imagination?

Oh hell no... Aurora stared wide-eyed at the ground surrounding the group, this was the same as back in their home. She remembered a sudden blur of memory due to the tremor, this was no ordinary one either... It was-

The earth shook once more, the dirt and dust suddenly exploding into the air as a Rhydon and Rhyhorn pop out of the ground. It was worse than Aurora's and Spectrum's though, their appearance, only half of their bodies still had skin attached to the muscle, blood poured from their mouths, their eye sockets completely empty. They were blind, but they heard the group's conversation even underground. This was bad, really bad. Spectrum grimaced, "Alrighty, scratch that, let's beat the shit out of them!" People would have honestly thought he would say it happily, but honestly, he sounded more frantic than enthusiastic.

[Ooc: Let's pick up the posting pace guys :'o But don't rush yourselves lol, just thought I'd say this since we seem a bit slow at the moment]
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:31 pm

[4]

Plenty of them said they were just wanderin' the globe like lost fools - well, it wasn't exactly what they said, but paraphrasing was always one of Braxton's strong points (not). Except the poor Deino, who couldn't even see where he was setting his four feet. The guy must have just stumbled across them by accident. The lad's an awful grump though, even if he had tried to make up for it. Lady Midday then went on to explain that they were near the town of Lavaridge, a place known for its year-round heat and warmth. The old Rampardos clenched his jaw, also hearing the bit about the infected. Bah... This world couldn't go by a conversation without that tiresome 'epidemic' infecting their words. Couldn't they see that he was hoping for a peaceful retirement?! "You should really teach me a couple of moves old man. I want to be as strong as you someday."

"Humph. Mebbe if we have the time, I'll show ya a thing or two," Braxton said in a gruff voice, finally taking the time and effort to actually look at the Luxray. The electric type had jumped off the proverbial edge already, but he was young, the strength of youth keeping him alive. The muscles, beneath the blood and the shaggy fur, rippled and stretched with the lion's movements. He'd have made a great companion for travel any other time. The Head Butt Pokemon cracked his neck, giving a firm nod of approval after his assessment, and bringing his train of thought back into the conversation. Aurora had spoken that they were simply looking for a home, before these annoying two undead appeared, eyes lost but hunger just as famished. "Huh!" Braxton exclaimed, standing to his full height as he glared at the ground types.

It was just pure irony that he had two infected Pokemon on his side of the fray as he faced two other undead. Dammit! I'm too old for 'dis! He growled in his mind as his eyes darted between the Rhyhorn and Rhydon, trying to estimate which one would be the most destructive. "They're uglier than ya, Specky!" The Rampardos never failed to remark on the smallest of details, like how their skins were practically just not there, or how the two offenders seemed to prepare their onslaught. He looked at the dragon for a moment, wanting to gauge how the sour Deino would react to danger. Probs something hilarious. Stomping his foot on the ground, Braxton opened his jaws and let out a high pitch Screech.

[ooc: Specky is obsly Spectrum loool]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Kullervo | 4

I fell silent, taking in "Lady Midday"'s words. I had wandered into a town in the middle of the island where I lived; a warm town that possibly even had some volcanic activity. Well... it was some level of progress. Sort of. I really had no "finish line" to get to, and mostly wandered alone. The talkative lady continued to speak, mentioning an "Infection", which I didn't understand. What was the Infection? Before I could ask, though, the ground began rumbling with a tremor that echoed from the depths of the earth.

All of a sudden, the sound of breaking ground and a rotting smell hit me in the face like a missile. I heard a light drip and a splat on the ground, a drop of liquid hitting me in the face. I wiped it off and...? Was this blood? My tongue curled and I grimaced, facing up towards whatever had came out of the ground: even if I couldn't see, it was obvious the new event was bad news.

"Alrighty, scratch that, let's beat the shit out of them," I heard, and huffed. I turned my head, at least trying to gauge a good estimation of the enemies locations, when a loud Screech threw me off. Flinching a bit, I stepped to the side before regaining my balance, looking around to growl at the one who screeched but keeping my mouth shut.

Instead, I turned back to my focus; from the sound they were making and the smell, I estimated there was more than one, at least two, and they were big targets. I took a deep breath and ran forward, lowering my head and charging at the enemy in a Headbutt. With the fact that I couldn't see and figured the enemies just popped up right in the middle of the conversation, I couldn't risk a Dragonbreath without guarantee that I'd only hit the monsters. I felt myself tackle into a hard-shelled creature, probably a bit bigger than me, sending it skidding a little bit. As a result, though, I found myself spattered with a bit of blood and I flinched. "Ew..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Jagged Pass -- Bottom Floor || Morning || 4

"Heat speeds up infection," answered Lady Midday to Spectrum, her voice sounding bored. Afterwards, with a blink, she looked down at the ground where she could see the pebbles trembling along the igneous rock floor, some of the other pokémon doing the same. The Mismagius watched with an apathetic expression as two pokémon burst from the rocks; a Rhyhorn, and its bigger cousin, a Rhydon, both of them grossly mutated nearly beyond recognition; muscles and bone replacing what should've been hard, gray armor, and blood dripping out from where two pairs of eyes should've seen. But it was probably better that they couldn't see themselves as they were, even if they had long lost their true selves.

Lady Midday hated Undeads.

A grin tugged at the corners of the ghost's mouth and she floated higher in the air, hovering over the scene and red eyes narrowing down at the two Rhyhorn and Rhydon. If she was going to treat this turn of events as a game, she might as well participate: both as the chess player and as a chess piece, on the side that struggles to stay alive. Deaths were just an added bonus. Lady Midday's eyes began glowing a bright, magenta hue as she looked straight into the empty sockets of the Rhydon's eyes. A small ball of light grew in front of the Mismagius, where it floated and wandered down towards the creature's head before flashing and disappearing. The Undead began looking around, confused, stumbling and beginning to swing its emaciated and mutilated arms around.

She backed away a little bit, giggling as the Deino tackled one of them and immediately flinched, discovering himself splattered with blood. The Mismagius looked down at the rest of the pokémon, watching and waiting to see how they would respond to the newest threat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:46 am

--- -- -6 || 6- -- ---

"They're uglier than ya, Specky!" The Rampardos remarked, a high pitched Screech filling the area shortly afterward. "I'll take that as a compliment old man!" Spectrum replied, a ghostly figure of a face appeared right in front of him, looking intimidating as possible towards the Rhyhorn and Rhydon- wait a fucking second, they're blind. That's one stupid mistake the Luxray did. He silently face-pawed at himself as he watch Lady Midday's little ball of whatever-the-fuck-it-is smacking the Rhydon in the face, making it flail for its enemy. While the Deino just smacked into one of them, commenting on how disgusting it was.

The Glaceon felt herself click her tongue in disappointment as Spectrum became a fucking retard and attempted to use Scary Face on blind enemies. Oh, how scary. A Rhyhorn came stomping her way due to her little noise earlier, the Glaceon - once again - barely dodging, a cut bore at her side, but thankfully not deep. She scrunched up her nose in disgust, her mouth filled with ice as she jumped upon the Rock-type and sinking her fangs into the hard skin. The Rhyhorn screeched, rampaging even harder. Oh great, it's those stupid rodeos now. Aurora clung onto the Rhyhorn for her life, feeling her paws slip every now and then, "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!"

That sad moment when Spectrum once again couldn't catch what Lady Midday said. Perhaps it was best for him not to hear? Nonetheless, he felt disappointment, but only for a brief second as his 'hubby' was now clinging onto her life by a thread on a stupid-ass Rhyhorn. Well on the brightside, the Rhydon doesn't seem to be paying that much attention to the duo. The not-so-brightside, the Luxray was completely useless due to him mostly having electric-type moves that hit from far distance. Obviously, he did not want to stand near those motherfuckers. He suppressed a sigh, but it was for Aurora, anything for her. Spectrum wiggled himself in position as he awaited for the perfect time to grab her safely, leaping as it arrived and grabbing the Fresh Snow Pokemon by the scruff. He skidded to a halt as he landed, dust began stirring as he did so. Aurora just gave him a sneer, "I could have done it myself!"

He just shook his head, "I wasn't the one that was cursing my ass off~" Spectrum chimed, the Glaceon had the urge to slap him right then and there, but fuck, stupid battle with stupid Undead.
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Bottom floor of Jagged Pass | Morning (11)

One of them had noticed her, and had not attacked. That meant they were friendly! Bell's grin widened, nearly splitting her round body in two. Maybe she would find new friends with them! Quickly, she wobbled her body as fast as it would run down the dirt path. Flecks of dirt flew up behind her, stinging her tail with the dry particles. She didn't care, however. She had found friends.

However, as she approached, she noticed three large beasts beginning to attack the group. Bell recognized those bright red eyes. The last pair she had seen had belonged to a rather large Gyarados, which had killed her friend. Not more of these monsters... One of the good-guys started screeching, and Bell knew that if she possessed eardrums, they would be burning. Eyes wide, she began to back away from both sides of the fight, back the way she came. Perhaps it wasn't very safe here after all...

((OOC: Crappy post is crappy. Gotta try to get her actually... you know, in. >.<))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:56 pm

[ooc: are we posting fast enough TK LOOOOL]
    [5]

The nasty brutes' eyes might have been destroyed beyond recognition, but there ears were just as well as any other infected, and the Screech hit them spot on. Heh! Braxton grinned victoriously as he bent his back, his hard head aiming towards the Rhyhorn. He narrowed his eyes as he walked in a arch around the bigger of the two undead, watching as Aurora clung to the mighty beast, giving a firm stare as her Luxray partner jumped in and saved her hide, listening in intent as the Glaceon berated the electric type for doing something that she could have done on her own. Love, it's like seeing meh and you as younglings again. He thought with mild regret, but the Rampardos shook his head, his fists clenching so hard that they shook with the force. They just dun realize how short life is, yeh. It was all find and dandy with their poor relationship, but the old timer had to remind himself that there was some weird ass undead still lying about like the dumb fools they were.

But maybe it was his age finally getting him, or maybe he was really out of it today, but his mind continued to shift towards another part of the battle, his focus shifting away from the threats and instead going towards the others. Kullervo had headbutted the Rhydon - though not quite as neat as his own headbutts! - finding himself covered in the blood of the infected Pokemon. And the greatest thing that the Deino could say on the matter? "Ew..." If his hands weren't so short and his head weren't so large Braxton would have face-palmed right then and there. Poor fella needs a lesson on practicality. The dinosaur's gaze shifted towards a floating ghost, whom was analytically watching the scene play out before her. Her eyes were alight with knowledge, and while on any other Pokemon Braxton would call them out to help, but he only shook his head and allowed the Mismagius be. Hunh? It's a shorty! His eyes widened slightly as a small Poliwag hopped into the fray, but seemed to be intimidated and backed away.

"U-Uh, little one! Stay 'ere, we'll be safe soon enough," Braxton called out to the Poliwag gently, crouching down in a unoffensive posture despite that a battle was going on. He hadn't really taken care of a youngster since... well, since he was in his prime, and that thing was a long time ago. Speaking of the ongoing fight, the Rampardos pointed at the water type, then pointed to the ground and shook his head, motioning for the little one to stay put and not leave. Aw'right, now, back to business... Giving one last wry smile towards the small Poliwag, the Head Butt Pokemon turned on his heel and began to prowl into the battle, before he pushed forward into a full out sprint, the orb on his head glowing blue as he aimed a Zen Headbutt at the Rhyhorn.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:13 pm

--- -- -7 || 7- -- ---

Before Spectrum could continue his little tease, the Rhydon shifted his gaze from the Deino to the Undead duo. The Headbutt Pokemon focusing his attention on the Rhyhorn earlier. As the Rhydon stomped over to the Luxray and Glaceon, Spectrum had the instinct of grabbing Aurora by the scruff, and jumping out of the way. The Electric-type cursed at his lack of moves on killing these damn bastards. Whereas the Fresh Snow Pokemon had a -painfully obvious- disadvantage as well. The Ice-type once again cursed at the Gleam-Eyes Pokemon for grabbing her, Spectrum glancing off to the side as the Rhydon's horn was literally stuck to the rock wall. There. A motherfucking Poliwag. Of all things, why couldn't it be the evolved forms? Nonetheless, little help is better than no help at all.

"Hey kid!" Aurora called out before Spectrum could open his mouth, he gave a stupid look as he dropped the Glaceon [whom landed on her bottom], her giving him a sly sneer. She turned her attention back at the Water-type afar, "Give us a hand will ya? The quicker the better!" She narrowed her eyes at the Rampardos telling the kid to just sit there and watch them, pft, what if that kid wants to be stronger? Surely it has a goal rather than sit down and watch other Pokemon die for the little bastard?... She let out a squeak of surprise as Spectrum suddenly dashed forward, realizing that the Rhydon released itself from the rock it had been stuck on.

The Luxray pounced forward as he watched the Rhydon make a slight grin, stomping it's way towards the old man, "Oi old man look out!" He screeched. If the old man died here, Spectrum wouldn't have the abilities to get stronger, nor would he have the abilities to watch out for Aurora.
    Aurora stared at her mate; awestruck. He must really respect Braxton... Then again, it seemed like the battle is all up to the Headbutt Pokemon now, as he was the strongest -and actually didn't have a type-disadvantage, unlike the lovers.

[Ooc: I blame people in SH for holdin us up /shot/ I kid, they deserve a break |D Picking the pace back up]
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Jagged Pass | Bottom Floor (12)

So at least the group was relatively friendly. The largest of them had turned to acknowledge her, and told her to stay put. He went on fighting, protecting her from the monsters. However, one of the others, in a mean voice, told her to start fighting. Conflicted, Bell wasn't sure who to listen to. She didn't want to upset the larger one, but the mean one would surely be nasty later on. So, confused, Bell did both. Staying in the spot she was told to stay in, she blew Bubbles out towards the Undead Rocks. If she was targeted, however, she was out of there.

((ARGGGHHHHH SHORT POSTSSSS! Gurl needs to grow up. >.<))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:39 pm