Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Starbits
Min
Scizor
Silverishness
renegade
9 posters

(ACE) The AMITY Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The AMITY Team - Page 6 Empty Re: (ACE) The AMITY Team

Post by Silverishness Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:22 am

((Skip. :x I got nothin.))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:12 pm

[[OOC: Hate to do this but skip. ;;w;; Molly's just crying all over the place.]]
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Amity Square | Noon | 17

NO!

The word died in his throat as Molly was torn away from him, but he reached out as if to grab her--too slow. She was gone before he could grab hold of the girl.

So much chaos. Oliver could do nothing as the horror continued to erupt around him. Milo with broken bones. Three more tails missing from Caine. The Manetric was a bloody mess. If even he could be taken down, what of the rest of them...?

Poor Ralts. He was trying to help. Oliver sobbed heavily as the Xatu made him suffer for it, staggering back over to Molly when the Harbinger dropped her.

Why are you doing this to us...?

(Ooc: Xatu, would you cause some extreme damage to Oliver before you leave? Emotional damage and physical damage are both fine, just as long as it's bad, Oliver remains alive, and you don't destroy the scarf.)

oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]19 Badges[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    little fairy

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:52 am

(( Skip me please. Nokes has well and truly been put in his place. xD ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:38 am

Amity Square|Noon
    (5)

Prince was just sitting there helpless, he didn't know what to do. The Manectric had told him to stay out of it but it looked like no one was left to fight. Everyone was broken, or bloody, or both. The only one that seemed even kind of okay was the Giraffarig and he was too scared to move. The small Ralts's horn was nearly flat on his head, his arms and legs too weak to support him as he finally collapsed to the ground, negative emotions swirling around in a suffocating cloud that threatened to kill him. This bird, it was going to be the death of them all and he didn't even know their names. He couldn't let them die...not when he had the power to heal them. No.

He had to live, if only long enough to save their lives.

((Xatu doll, Prince is pretty much down for the count until you leave since all the negative emotions you have caused have crippled him. I was wondering if maybe you could kick or throw him out of your way when you go? That would just be one last insult to my little boy. Up to you!))
    Xatu
    Xatu
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Xatu Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Post 12

This was beyond pathetic now. They couldn't even defend themselves and what was worse, they weren't even going to try. He had broken them and now the game had become boring, leaving the psychic little patience for their dramatics. He could hear the thoughts of his prey and their incessant whining was threatening to drive what little patience the Harbinger still held onto over the edge. Especially that weak minded Ninetales.

Why are you doing this to us...?

"Why?" he asked, the weakling's inner thoughts crying out to him. "Why little fire monkey?" He loomed closer to the blue scarfed buffoon, eyes glowing a hellish red as his powers reached out like tendrils to grip it right off of the ground. "Because...I...CAN!" Hurling the monkey far from the tiny blue water type he watched with pleasure as it hit a tree and splintered the very living wood. "Wait there a moment."

Stalking over to the sad little Ninetales as he sat sobbing on the ground he reached down to pluck one more tail from the sniveling coward before going to the splintered tree and using his power to use the severed appendage to bind the annoying monkey child to the tree. As the blood ran down, painting the orange fut a dull rust, Xatu smiled at his work.

Bored with this troupe he decided to take his leave, not even deeming them worthy of a noble death at the hands of a god. Seeing the small Ralts, withered and pathetically slumped over, he smiled and used his foot to roughly shove it out of the way before disappearing into the trees.

(I shall be taking my leave of this team. Farewell, for now)
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:55 am

Post 23

Amity Square| Noon

Milo had been useless-- completely and utterly useless. He lay on the ground, two of his legs broken as he watched the Xatu destroy the few pokemon he could have called friends. Caine... all but one of his tails were missing, strewn about the battlefield and even keeping the poor fire monkey aloft, strapped to a tree. Tears fell from the giraffe's eyes as he could only watch, his strength drained, both physical and emotional. There was nothing they could do.

Nothing.

But by some miracle, some act of mercy from above, the Xatu turned and left, seemingly bored with their broken forms and minds. They were still alive? He rose only as much as his two broken legs would allow, long neck surveying the area. They... they survived... To see if this was only a dream or some sort of cruel hallucination, he called out to the others. "...Is... is everyone still alive?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Amity Square| |Noon

The child had been reduced to a shivering wreck on the filthy, bloody battlegrounds. Her body heaved with every sob, her pool of tears slowly blending with her blood. The Azurill's eyes were sealed shut, the wounds on her body pulsing with excruciating pain. "...Is... is everyone still alive?" Her reply was short, voice raspy and dry to the point where her voice was almost unrecognizable. "I-I don't w-wa-want to d-die..." she whimpered, trying to force herself up but only finding herself toppling back to the ground.

She cracked a single eye open, looking around. "I-Is it g-gone?" she mumbled, before opening both eyes. Molly felt fear bind her organs, anxiety and paranoia that the Xatu will return again overtaking her mind. The images of her mother's death still haunted her, playing over and over within the confines of her brain. "Wh-Why d-did he leave?" she asked. "W-Wasn't he g-going to.. k-kill us?" she was confused, yet too scared now to stand in fear that this was all a trap. What if the harbinger was trying to lull them into a false sense of security for a moment before swooping down to finish them? She wouldn't fall for something like that. Never.
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:29 am

Amity Square | Noon | 18

"Why?"

The monkey's stomach dropped, head snapping up to stare at the harbinger as the murderous bird advanced on him. He tried to speak, but only a low sob came out.

"Why little fire monkey?" Arceus, his eyes were glowing, brighter and brighter. Oliver took a small step back, but it was too late for his locked muscles to come to their senses; psychic power easily lifted the small chimp off the ground. Oliver did only what he could do; shriek brokenly and start wailing.

"Because...I...CAN!"

And then he threw him.

The bird threw him, launching him away from the little girl who he had been hoping to shield. The shock of flying through the air lasted but a second; shattering pain came next. His tiny body colided with a tree, splintering the wood with the force. The pain was so great Oliver couldn't even scream. Every ounce of air was sucked out of him.

"Wait there a moment."

As if Oliver could even consider moving. He laid where he was thrown, tears pouring down his face. The world seemed to spin and tilt, even though he was laying down...

Suddenly he was being lifted again, and something warm, furry, and smelling of rusted metal was being wrapped around him, pinning his arms to his sides and his body to what was left of the tree.

His breath returned and with it, his sobs, albeit weak and slow. He forced an eyelid open and his stomach lurched violently.

The warm, furry item binding him to the tree could be nothing else than one of Caine's tails. Not with the coloring added to all the appendages other traits.

Oliver didn't even notice the demons departure. In fact, it wasn't until a quiet voice spoke that he crashed through the window of reality.

"...Is... is everyone still alive?"

... This was real. There was a real tail tied around him, he really was bound to a tree, and oh my Arecus this really was Caine's tail, oh Arceus!

"H-help! Please! Get it off! GET IT OFF!" Hysterical sobs wracked his frame as he simply hung there limply, too weak to struggle. "PLEASE!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]19 Badges[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    little fairy

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:29 am

Amity Square || Noon [10][1]

Nokes, despite his gory appearance and evident fatigue, had stood strong in the face of a true monster. His stature hunched, the blood oozing from his wounds now pooling about his aching form, the shiny had stood immovably in front of what seemed his only chance of survival – the sobbing Ralts with healing abilities. Yet when the demonic bird approached, content with his torture of the group, to push the small psychic aside, Nokes found his muscles silent to the mind’s command. He could manage only a savage growl, glare following the Xatu until it disappeared altogether. Even then, the Manectric stared after it – entranced by the Harbinger’s truly, godly power. It was gone, but there was no telling exactly how long.

"I-Is it g-gone?"

The child’s hesitant utterance brought Nokes back to proceedings. He blinked hard, hissing at the sensation of the rough pebble slicing against his delicate eyelid, before snapping his bloodstained head to the others. No one was without injury. To think the bird had committed this chaos so effortlessly was flourishing into an obsession, the electric-type both awed and terrified at the ferocious display. The damned creature was probably still watching them, smirking from the shadows as they attempted to recover.

"H-help! Please! Get it off! GET IT OFF! PLEASE!"

Head throbbing in agony, entire face a mass of stinging pain; it was unsurprising that the little noise from his company was received badly.
    “Shut up!” He snapped, venomous temper weakened only by his exhaustion. There was no hiding the pain that oozed from his demands. “All of you. Just shut the fuck up,” His features contorting into an ugly snarl, the canine staggered forward, wanting to put these fools out of their misery. Of course, he lacked the strength to take his typical approach of tearing out their throats but perhaps obliging their wishes would be enough. His shoulder was a mess, tendons exposed in a gory display as each delicate footfall brought him, wincing, closer to the trapped chimp.

With a ruthless tug of the dismembered tail, accompanied by a hushed groan of pain from the exertion, Nokes set the monkey free. Crying about a little blood – pathetic. The hound kept a ruthless, one-eyed glare on the snivelling creature, leaving him with an image of something worth sobbing about. It was only Nokes’ pure determination, ego and boost of energy from the Ralts that was keeping him standing, if only just. To think these survivors were tortured by a few unpleasant images was laughable. They knew not the meaning of pain.

Turning, his single eye seeking out the psychic, Nokes had intended to return to the medic’s side but his body thought otherwise. One step and his fore-leg gave way, the hound staggering forward to only just catch himself from greeting the dirt face-first. Hiding the surge of pain that had rocketed up to his shoulder in the movement, he sought out the tree trunk for support, breathing heavily yet refusing to fall. He stood determinedly, head held high above the weaklings surrounding him as he barked at the Ralts.
    “You,” He gestured to the creature with a weak flick of his paw – lifted from the ground in fear of provoking further damage. “Whatever you did earlier, do it again. That… healing thing – quickly,” No sooner had he spoken however, did an aristocratic chuckle descend from above – a single white feather soon dancing before the hound’s vision.

“That was hilarious,”

Nokes’ frown deepened to terrifying levels, his eyes lingering on the fallen feather before straining to catch glimpse of its careless master. The creature that elegantly floated onto the scene was something the canine had never seen – a dragon almost angelic in its appearance. Yet it’s snickering, the wicked grin on its feature ensured that it would have no right to heaven. Calvin’s heart was as black as his own.

The Togeren had watched the majority of the spectacle from afar, too cowardly to endanger his own safety for a better seat to the show, but satisfied with the gory entertainment nonetheless. As soon as the Xatu, the victor, had slipped away, Calvin had thought it appropriate to admire the demon’s handiwork. Floating above the bloodied area, pristine-white form illuminated by the afternoon sun warm on his back, the dragon had been unable to silence the chuckles that had followed. They had most spectacularly been put in their place. Each and every one of the bird’s victims was down for the count – sporting all manner of delightful injuries as they sobbed in a chorus of wails, yet to Calvin’s surprise not one of them was dead. Well, not yet at least.

Floating down to join the invalids, the dragon let his eyes wander across each creature in turn, smiling unpleasantly as he shamelessly studied each individual injury. Such a variety! Calvin was impressed. But still, no deaths – perhaps the Xatu wasn’t quite as almighty as the Togeren had initially thought. Regardless, he’d put on a show gory enough to satisfy the dragon’s hunger for violence, the level of macabre capable of competing even with his treasured Orre Games. Unable to thank the psychic himself, the Togeren thought he could live up to his species’ title and offer the wounded a little assistance for their performances. He hoarded a mass of stolen goods in one of the abandoned homes, certain that a couple of potions and berries would come as a blessing for the bloodied saps before him.
    “Fuck off,” Calvin frowned at the snappy greeting, turning to find the welcome had come from the bloodied Manectric. He snorted, half-amused that a command was coming from a creature so evidently haggard.
    “Oh, I’m sorry,” He began sarcastically. “I was gonna… you know, help you and all, but it looks like you’re all good. Got everything covered haven’t you, Cyclops?” Nokes’ growl was demonic. “Well, considering I’m not needed, I’ll just get out of your way…” Calvin, flashing a wicked grin at the hound, turned to leave, stepping over a lone, bloodied tail as he strolled from the group. Moving painfully slowly, his healthy form ethereal amongst the bloodshed, Calvin had no intention of going anywhere. He wanted to hear these fools beg for his help. They had fallen this far, surely they could fall even further?

(( Another asshole for the team, lol. ;D ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Amity Square|Noon
    (6)

Prince winced as he felt the wicked bird's foot practically crush him and shove him away. He was so small compared to the large and taloned appendage that he honestly thought that he would be completely squished so he was surprised to find himself alive after the demon left. 'What...what kind of monster was that?' He struggled to rise but found himself too weak to move as the negative energies still swirled in the air, everyone's fear not even close to fading despite the Xatu's departure.

“You,”

Prince nearly had a heart attack at the gruff voice calling, turning to see blue eyes and a paw pointing at him. “Whatever you did earlier, do it again. That… healing thing – quickly,” It took a few seconds for the demand to process but eventually Prince was able to clear his mind and focus on the words rather than just the electric's mouth moving. "O-okay..." he stammered, using all of his energy to basically crawl towards the hound. He didn't even make it halfway, however, before another voice came from the trees. “That was hilarious,”

Prince had never seen such a creature before and he felt himself recoiling in fear, too nervous to try and approach while so badly hurt and weakened. But...but he had to try and heal the hound as the Manectric had the best chance against anything with wings, right? He moved quietly and slowly, though his speed was not entirely by choice, as the two argued amongst themselves before he was finally able to settle himself next to the black and gold canine. Summoning all the energy he could a pink light began to glow around him before moving to encase the Manectric as well.

Hopefully his skills would be enough.

((PM me if you don't want Prince to heal Nokes yet, I just went with his request from the last post. ^_^))
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:15 am

Amity Square || Noon || 12

"This poor town..."

Hearthome had once been a magnificent city. Oh, sure, it wasn't as big as Jubilife. But it had nonetheless been a beautiful place, and the epidemic had robbed its beauty as it had its life.

Still, even admist the destruction, a small ray of hope. From his vantage point in the sky, the little blue fairy could see greenery. Amity Park seemed to be doing rather well; surely some survivors could be found there...?

And just as that thought had entered his head, smoke. A steady plume of smoke began to rise from the park. Azelf stared in shock, taking a moment to absorb this before teleporting into the park.

Fire. Perhaps someone had started it, either purposely or accidently. If survivors were present, they'd need help.

Azelf picked a random direction to begin floating in, hoping he would run into someone, anyone, who was still alive.

The park was so large... so much bigger than he'd realized. Half an hour he'd been wandering, at least, and yet there'd been nothing. The fire was getting worse; he'd have to bail soon if-

A voice.

“I was gonna.. you know, help you and all, but it looks like you’re all good. Got everything covered haven’t you, Cyclops?”[/color] Azelf picked up a growl and shuddered; whoever made that noise was angry... though, if the cruel taunting tone of the other was any indication, with good reason. “Well, considering I’m not needed, I’ll just get out of your way...”

A blue glow surrounded the pixie, and he lowered slowly to the earth. His shape changed, and when the glow faded, Azelf's true form was hidden in the guise of a simple Ralts. The green hair the species normally sported was blue and the eyes were gold rather than that pink-red color.

Azelf stepped out of his hiding place. "Excuse me, but what appears to be the- good Father above..."

What had begun as a slightly stern tone had faded into a whisper of horror. What evil had visited these creatures? They were broken, physically and emotionally; the pixie could see that with a single glance.

His stupor broke quickly. There were survivors to care for. No time to dwell on what needed to be fixed. He turned to the dragon type, firm but calm. "Sir, if you actually do have a way of lending assistance, that would be much appreciated.."

The last thing he wanted was to start a fight in front of the traumatized, but he wasn't going to stand for such cruelty.

Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Es gibt nichts schlimmeres als die unwissenheit in aktion.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Amity Square| |Noon

The child shivered with fear, whimpering as the Manectric snapped at them. She grunts as she tries to bring herself up to at least a sitting position, eyes constantly darting left and right in fear that he bird may come again. What is he's still watching us, waiting for the right time to strike? What if he's waiting for us to do something stupid and eat us up? What if... she sniffed, wide, horrified eyes looking at the pool of blood that was her own. Molly winced, her head feeling faint and dizzy. A-all of that blood is m-mine?

“That was hilarious,” the voice caught the normal-type by surprise, head painfully turning upwards to see the owner. Was it an angel? A Pokemon sent by Arceus to help them up to heaven? But...then why was it laughing at us? She tried to shuffle backwards as it chuckled, her body shaking in fear. "W-what are you?" she whispered, eyes willed with a mixture of curiosity and fear. “I was gonna… you know, help you and all, but it looks like you’re all good. Got everything covered haven’t you, Cyclops?” when the angelic being began to leave, Molly forced herself to stand.

"N-No! W-wait please d-d-on't go!" she cried, only abl to take a step forward before falling back down from the pain. "P-Please... Don't leave u-us..."
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Amity Square | Noon | 19

His cries had been answered, and not by the creature he had expected.

The tail was pulled loose and the monkey fell to the ground, bleeding fairly badly and too sore to move. Vision blurry, he nonetheless recognized the Manetric's shape hovering overhead. His vision cleared slightly just in time to catch the glowering gaze made from the creature's remaining eye, Oliver managing a strangled moan of terror in reply to the gesture.

The canine then attempted to walk away and failed miserably after just a few paces. Oliver merely closed his eyes. He wasn't any more capable of moving at the moment either, although he silently thanked Arceus that no permanent damage had been done to him... at least... he didn't think so.

“That was hilarious.”

Oh Arceus; seriously...? The chimp weakly raised his head and squinted in the direction of the voice. It was a tone he well recognized; cruel, arrogant, and taunting. Sly had it; Nokes had it. And now he could add this creature to the list as well, whatever it was.

Hard to believe... someone so pretty could sound so... evil... A picture of an angel was called to mind, staring at the newcomer, but the creature held none of an angel's warmth, even disregarding his voice.

“Fuck off.”

The sky is falling; I actually agree with you.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Sure he was. Why couldn't that demonic bird have found this guy instead? “I was gonna... you know, help you and all, but it looks like you’re all good. Got everything covered haven’t you, Cyclops?”

Oliver moaned again at the snarl that the Manetric sent back at the other one.

“Well, considering I’m not needed, I’ll just get out of your way...”

"Excuse me, but what appears to be the- good Father above..."

Another new person? Oliver squinted; why yes. Another Ralts, though he looked different from the one Nokes had called for. A strange looking one; he was pretty sure normal Ralts weren't that color...

"Sir, if you actually do have a way of lending assistance, that would be much appreciated.

Molly apparently had just regained herself, as the little girl's voice was the next to speak up. "N-No! W-wait please d-d-on't go!" Her desperate cry twisted Oliver's heart. "P-Please... Don't leave u-us..."

"... P-probably l-lying..." The chimp turned dead eyes to the demon wearing an angel's guise. "... Not gonna h-help us... h-he's just t-toying with us..."

little fairy

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Amity Square || Noon [11][2]

Nokes’ simmering temper was only kept under wraps by the obedience of the Ralts working to heal him. The parading newcomer was only worsening his ferocious headache, the stinging of his destroyed eye beckoning him to cause another in the vicinity such ugly pain – pretty boy seemed a perfect candidate. But he held his tongue, instead relishing in the surge of energy that the psychic provided as he felt the general ache of his body gradually fade away. He took a deep breath, expression almost tranquil until more voices had to invade the peace.

"Excuse me, but what appears to be the- good Father above... Sir, if you actually do have a way of lending assistance, that would be much appreciated.."

The first response to Calvin’s cruel threat of leaving them hadn’t been one he’d been hoping for. The Togeren frowned, stopping in his retreat as he listened to a voice he hadn’t heard previously. He eventually gave an amused chortle, shaking his slender head at the nerve of this speaker.
    “You doubt my honesty?” Calvin feigned complete shock, brow raised in disbelief as he spun around to face the speaker. To find that his challenge had come in the form of a puny Ralts effectively broke the creature’s charade, a huge smirk crawling over his face as he gave a short, unpleasant chuckle. Still, as he stared the psychic down, something seemed off. He’d seen shinies before, of course, but this guy had appeared out of nowhere – literally. His grin slowly turning into a scowl, Calvin strolled forward.

"N-No! W-wait please d-d-on't go! P-Please... Don't leave u-us..."

Now that was what he wanted to hear. The smile returned, the Togeren practically flourishing under the ray of the child’s desperation for charity. He stood there a moment, smug and alike to a returning hero in all his ethereal glory. Yet it was short-lived. A remark from the battered chimp quickly soured his mood. His head snapped over to the offender, eyes wandering over the fire-type’s dishevelled appearance with utter repugnance.
    “Oh,” Calvin feigned pain, staggering backwards as he raised a paw to clutch at his chest. “That cut me deep,” The mimicry was fairly convincing, the sight of a distressed angel often hard-hitting to any onlooker; but it was the loathsome smile that followed that ensured Calvin was worthy of no one’s pity. He dismissed the words with a lash of his tail. “Suit yourself. I see my help would be wasted on the likes or your kind,” He instead sauntered over to the child.

“You however – I’ll help you,” Calvin presented her with his most charming smile, leaning down to brush the Azurill with a light, feathered tail. “What can I get you, sweetheart? I’ve got potions, berries, elixrs –“
    “Enough,” Nokes growled bluntly, the usual gusto of his authoritative voice revived by the Ralts’ efforts. He pushed himself away from the support of the tree, glaring daggers at the feathery fiend who merely grinned in response. The Manectric’s gaze wandered across the worn out creatures around him, knowing that he took some responsibility for their current predicament – evidence of his work still smoking several yards beyond. It was against his better judgement, but just this once, he would seek amends. “Prove it. Take me there – we’ll bring some stuff back,”
    “What happened to ‘fuck off’, hm?” Calvin was clearly enjoying himself, but he knew there was more fun to be had. He wasn’t going to miss the sight of these creatures apologizing for doubting his oh-so kindly offering of help. He sighed, gesturing for Cyclops to join him. “You’re lucky I’m a sucker for a pretty face – I always did like the whole pirate look,”

As Calvin began to stroll away, waiting to escort the snappy Manectric to his personal hoard of stolen goods, Nokes momentarily held back. His wounds healed, the deep gashes now left as unsightly but painless scabs, the canine had been injected with a new source of energy. The remains of his eye remained a mess, the pain numbed but still incessantly throbbing about his damaged eye-socket. There would be no removing that pebble. Still, the Ralts had done a gone job.
    “Thanks,” Nokes was hardly familiar with the word as he addressed his healer, unable to summon as much as a smile of gratitude. The Manectric would show his thanks by not leaving the rest of the group for dead. “You and your buddy,” He gestured to the other Ralts. “Keep an eye on them. I’ll be back,”

With his usual curtness, Nokes nodded his head and began walking after Calvin. He sported a new limp, his wounded shoulder disrupting his natural, intimidating gait, but otherwise his broken form seemed revived. As the Togeren began conversation in a loud, obnoxious voice reminiscent of the hound’s own prior to such an attack, the duo of devils disappeared out of sight.

It was ironic that they were to return as medics.

(( Nokes and Calvin have gone to get the supplies the latter has been hoarding in one of the nearby houses. They’ll be back on my next go to give everyone chance to heal themselves. :3 ))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Amity Square|Noon
    (7)

Prince was as shocked as anyone to see another Ralts, though granted an oddly colored one, step into the square with them. But something was off about him and the normal Ralts knew exactly what it was. The other one wasn't wilting. There were so many negative emotions and fear flying through the air that the Emotion Pokemon was struggling to even sit up yet the other was walking around like nothing was the matter. It wasn't feeling the emotions of everyone around. It couldn't be a Ralts.

The black and gold electric hound seemed to take to the healing rather well but cut it short before he was done by getting up to argue with the strange white being that had arrived. Everyone around started to panic at his words and the new emotions crashed into the Ralts along with all the other negative floating around. Fear...anger...panic... they were choking him. Whimpering lightly he fell to his knees and prayed for them to go away. No Ralts was meant to live in such negativity. But that was also why he was sure that the other one wasn't a Ralts.

“You and your buddy,” Prince looked up to see the Manectric looking towards him and blinked in confusion as to what 'buddy' he was talking to. At least until he motioned to the not-Ralts. “Keep an eye on them. I’ll be back.” Prince raised one arm and tried to reach out but the duo was too far away. "W-w-wait! He's not a--! Please don't leave me here with them!" But it was too late and they were gone. Prince had no choice but to look to the strange Pokemon slowly killing him and choke back a sob.

His eyes strayed to the newcomer disguised as a Ralts and felt his body go limply to the ground. He wouldn't be able to heal anyone unless they came to him, his condition wouldn't let him. "If you really want to help then try and get anyone who needs healing over here. I can use my Heal Pulse...but when we are done I want to know what you are." Prince was not going to let go of the thought that this guy wasn't a Ralts, or at least no normal one. He should be shriveling and dying right now not peppy and arguing with white demons.

But right now he was too tired to do anything but think on it.

((Yay Azzie! Happy to have you on the team! But seeing as how you chose a Ralts it was only obvious that Prince would recognize this stuff, lol.))
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Amity Square || Noon || 13

“You doubt my honesty?”

"Well, clearly." Something inside the pixie clenched and tightened at the smirk that spread across his face; his voice was thus clipped and curt.

For the first time in quite a while, Azelf wanted to personally rip someone a new one. He glowered back at the creature, unafraid.

The little girl spoke up, crying out pleadingly for the demon-angel not to leave them. Azelf's heart wrenched, and the pain only worsened when the little chimp quietly remarked that the creature was likely lying for the sake of tormenting them with empty promises. These poor children... he watched the little Ralts collapse to his knees with a look of despair and felt ill.

“You however – I’ll help you,” Azelf felt pure fury welling up inside him, and it only intensified when Calvin brushed his feathers against the girl in a faux comforting gesture.

Don't you dare touch her!

“What can I get you, sweetheart? I’ve got potions, berries, elixrs –"

Thankfully, before his kneejerk reaction could become words or action, the manetric broke in. He seemed to share the sentiments of the chimp, demanding the Togeren prove that he actually did have the claimed items.

“You and your buddy.” The manetric gestured to him and the Ralts. “Keep an eye on them. I’ll be back.”

Azelf nodded as the duo disappeared, turning to face his designated partner, only to jerk back in surprise at the boy's plea. "W-w-wait! He's not a--! Please don't leave me here with them!"

"He's not a?" Azelf's frame tensed in fear before drooping slightly. Now he understood. Ralts were natural empaths. That's why this one was in such a state. And him not being in the same state had given him away automatically. The boy first glanced at the others with a strange sound the pixie recognized as desperately trying not to cry, then turned his eyes on Azelf himself, his body falling to the dirt as he did. No doubt he was too overwhelmed to stand any longer.

"If you really want to help then try and get anyone who needs healing over here. I can use my Heal Pulse...but when we are done I want to know what you are."

Well. That charade was done. With him, anyhow.

His stomach squirmed at the thought of so many people he didn't know knowing his identity. He didn't want to tell them all yet...

... But there was a way he could tell the child without having to tell everyone else.

"I guess that was pretty stupid, to pick a Ralts, huh...?" He ran his hand nervously through his short hair. "I just like sticking to Pokemon of my typing, and Ralts have hands that are just like mine, so it's even easier... that's why I go with them eight out of ten times..." He placed a hand on Prince's shoulder, trying to comfort the child; he felt awkward, just standing there staring at him, watching him suffer, and doing nothing. "Here, little one... you can know right now, before we get started."

His eyes glowed, and a picture flashed through Prince's mind, a picture of Azelf's true form. His voice changed to telepathy, a instinctual precaution. My name is Azelf. If you're from Sinnoh, you'll know instantly, but in case you're not; I'm a Legendary. One of Arceus's six children.

He removed his hand and resumed speaking aloud. "I'd rather that be our little secret for right now... I'm... nervous around new people... I want to see who I can trust, first... Now, we need to get started, because they're so hurt and can't wait any longer for treatment, but if you want to continue the conversation, just use telepathy. Okay?"

That said, he turned and spotted the Girafarig, his legs bent unnaturally. Broken, for sure. He cupped his hands together, and a light blue aura surrounded his hands and the Girafarig both, the creature floating over to the two small psychics. Thank goodness for levitation.

(Bolt italics are always telepathy. :3 Also, being so much older than anyone else, I have a habit of calling all mortals "children" or some variant; just a heads up~)

Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:41 am

Post 24

Amity Square| Noon

Everything was happening in such a blur...

No one answered his question. It figured. He had never been a pokemon of consequence, so it made sense that no one would answer him now... He slowly laid his head back down on the ground, the fear, the horror, the blinding pain all coming to a rest within him that translated to a vacant, half-lidded stare. As the others stirred and began to rouse from the Xatu's brutal attack, he stayed still, unable to comprehend his very near brush with death.

“I was gonna… you know, help you and all, but it looks like you’re all good. Got everything covered haven’t you, Cyclops?” ...A new voice? “Well, considering I’m not needed, I’ll just get out of your way…”

“Fuck off.” That was... that was the manectric.. the scary one...

"N-No! W-wait please d-d-on't go! P-Please... Don't leave u-us..." That was... Molly... right?

"Excuse me, but what appears to be the- good Father above..." Wait... another new person...? Or was that a voice he knew? Or... Oh... what was happening...?

The voices began to blur together, their pitches and words mixing into a strange cacophany of noise. His vacant stare narrowed a little in a vain attempt to block out the confusion with his eyes. Just... Just make the noise stop... As they continued, his half-present mind stumbled backward, plunging him into a small purgatory of dream and reality, the screams from mere minutes prior replaying in his mind, substituting the current conversation. Flames and blood tinted his blurred vision with a sickening crimson, his nose only picking up the metallic rank of blood. The pain only served as an anchor for him, reminding him that his legs needed attention.

Milo did not notice being lifted, as psychic powers did little to his body. But as he came to a rest before the two healers, his face remained vacant, absent, as it continued to recluse itself deeper and deeper, away from the pain of his legs and memories.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:05 pm

Amity Square| |Noon

"... P-probably l-lying...Not gonna h-help us... h-he's just t-toying with us..." she ignores the Chimchar's comments as she gazes towards the angelic figure with hopeful eyes. Surely no one would be so cruel to lie to them at times like this? Besides, he was an angel! Angels never lied, at least, that was what her late mother had told her. Angels always come to help in times of need... Sure enough, the majestic Togeren had come to her, his charming smile and voice only making the Azurill even more hopeful. “You however – I’ll help you. What can I get you, sweetheart? I’ve got potions, berries, elixrs –“ her eyes grew wide in a happiness. The angel was going to help them!

“Enough,” the Manectric's growl made Molly frown, her gaze lingering towards the electric-type. “Prove it. Take me there – we’ll bring some stuff back,” she watched as the angel and the shiny conversed, before leaving to bring back supplies. They were going to help all of them! The child's smile was almost too wide for her battered face, her expression one of pure joy even as she bled onto the grass, wounds only becoming worse as the time passed by. "H-He's going to h-help us... W-we're going to b-be sa-saved..."

"N...no o-one should ever.... feel l...like tha-at..." she blinked, looking up to see the Ninetales's expressions. She felt a few tears drop from his eyes and onto her cheeks. "I... I'm so sorry..." she felt her body nestled into his warm fur. "I-I'm just... so sorry... Oliver... Molly..." she snuggled the fire-type gently, burying her face in his pale pelt. "I-It's okay..." she whispered. "We're...we're all going to b-be saved..."
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Amity Square | Noon | 20

More sounds; from his position on the ground, Oliver opened one, bleary eye and watched silently as the Manetric and the angel-demon walked away. Perhaps they'd never return. The thought was comforting, anyway. Despite the Manetric's kindness in getting Oliver down from the tree, the little monkey couldn't forget the bad first impression the canine had given, nor the look Nokes had given him after rescuing him.

His thoughts trailed quietly into nothingness, a haze settling over his consciousness. He was tired, so tired. Tired of everything. Why was he even trying anymore?

Anne.

He was trying because of Anne. His Annie. If he found her dead, he would have no more purpose. He could finally go to sleep and never have to wake up. If he found her alive, he would never part from her side again.

As if I'll find her alive... The bitter thought crossed his mind before he could stop it. No... don't think like that... she has to be okay... she HAS to be okay...

As desperately as he repeated that to himself, he knew in his heart of hearts that if the bird had taught him anything, it was that finding her alive was becoming more and more unlikely by the minute.

"H-He's going to h-help us... W-we're going to b-be sa-saved..."

No. Oliver knew that wasn't going to happen. If somehow they were saved, it probably wouldn't be through the angel-demon. He could care less about what really happened to them. The ape could tell.

"N...no o-one should ever.... feel l...like tha-at..."

Oliver squeaked in surprise, opening his eyes, quite certain that when he'd last looked, Caine had been rather far away. But his blurry vision proved that wrong instantly; the fox was standing in front of them, his head lowering. "I... I'm so sorry..."

To the monkey's shock, he laid down and rubbed his face against first Molly's and then his. His. Someone had just... when was the last time...?

Anne. It always came back to her, didn't it...? She was the last one who had made that gesture towards him... right when... right when...

"Ollie, we're going for a hike! You wanna come?"

The cheerful voice dug through the bubble of sleep and dragged him awake, brown eyes blinking open and squinting as he struggled to focus. "Anne? Annie, you have to be kidding me..." He rolled over in bed to stare at the digital clock on the nightstand, confirming what he already guessed by looking out the window; it was ridiciously early out. "No way... I love you, but I need sleep, Annie..."

Of course, all SHE heard was quiet Chimchar noises, but the visuals conveyed his message well enough; a sleepy, dazed stare, followed by a sudden alertness as he realized the time, which was accompanied by his eyes darting over to hers, an "are you serious?" look very clearly written across his tired features. She couldn't help but giggle even if the answer was clearly "NO." Walking over, she wrapped him up in a hug.

"You're crazy for being up this early." He complained, but he hugged her anyway. "But I always knew you were nuts; the real question is why'd you wake ME up?"

The language barrier again prevented her from understanding, but the tone clued her in; whining slightly, but lacking any real annoyance. She poked him in the side. "I'm guessing you don't wanna come with. Arceus Ollie; you're such a lazy bum."

"No; I like this "vacation" thing. You're supposed to relax on them, and that was what I was doing. YOU'RE just too hyperactive." He stuck his tongue out at her, folding his arms across his chest. She laughed and patted his head.

"Oh, all right. I get it. Go back to sleep; we'll see you later."

And she brushed her hand against his cheek as he settled back down and closed his eyes...

The last time I ever saw her... He stared blankly ahead, and whether he didn't notice the tears that had started pouring down his face or whether he just didn't care was a mystery.

"I-I'm just... so sorry... Oliver... Molly..."

"I-It's okay..." It was a whisper, like a secret, only the secret was the exact opposite of her message the little girl was trying to convey. "We're...we're all going to b-be saved..."

"No... no they w-won't." His dead eyes stared straight ahead, and his arms around the fox tightened slightly, as if seeking something he couldn't quite name. "H-he looks like an angel... but he's not... h-he just wants to break us further... that's all people like him want to do... i-if he actually c-comes back with a-anything, there'll be a catch somewhere along the way... you just watch..."

little fairy

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:11 am

Amity Square || Noon [12][3]

Nokes had spent the journey in a state of subdued frustration, silently seething as Calvin was keen to invade the quiet with his own, pompous thoughts. The angel wasted no time in introducing himself, boasting of his fabled species and the luxurious lifestyle that had been brutally stolen from him with the arrival of the epidemic. Good. Nokes would say nothing of his own existence, barking only his harsh name upon the stranger’s enquiry. Still, Calvin remained unfazed by the lacking sociality of the hound – he didn’t need anything but the sound of his own voice to keep his heart content.

As the town came into vision, the trees retreating as blood-stained concrete roads formed underfoot, Nokes finally snapped. Tired of such trivial nonsense, the canine was in no mood to waste time. He was tired, struggling to adapt to the world with one eye and wanted nothing more than the opportunity to rest.
    “Where is this place?” Nokes grumbled, bluntly interrupting an anecdote of some grandiose tournament which Calvin had taken a particular liking to. In only a few short minutes, Nokes had learnt everything he needed from the angelic creature. He had been a wealthy brat used to getting everything he wanted. He had a twisted penchant for violence and the misery of others as his own life was too uneventful to sustain his insatiable need for entertainment. No doubt the harbinger’s attack had been the highlight of his month.
    “All in good time, Nokesy,” Calvin purred, the tip of his folded wing touching the top of the hound’s back in a reassuring gesture. The canine merely snorted, shaking away the contact with a sense of muted disgust. He’d noticed the creature’s subtle advances more than once and was reluctant to admit the discomfort it caused. Calvin simply snickered, prancing on ahead as a small, dilapidated building fell into vision.

Calvin, as unreliable and needlessly cruel as he was, had been honest in his claim. As he ushered his companion into the rundown home, he grinned proudly at the boxes of stash hoarded in the corner.
    “Help yourself, Pooch,” He gestured to them with a nod of his head, figuring that some rummaging was in order. Calvin had never dedicated the time to shifting through the items, let alone ordering them – he had simply developed a habit of hoarding anything that seemed to catch his eye, certain that a few potions formed part of the collection.

Whilst Nokes begrudgingly shifted through the oddities collected by the Togeren, the latter continued to talk. He asked of the group, how they’d formed and what idiot had decided to provoke the demonic bird that had been the route of their troubles. Each query was met with a cold indifference, the Manectric resolving that offering an answer would be of no benefit to either of them. Nokes was simply here to give the invalids a few life-savers, make amends for the forest fire by giving them a leg-up in survival. They were certainly going to need it.

Content with his selection, a few potions and every berry he could salvage from the building, Nokes turned back to Calvin. The Togeren smiled unkindly, reclining on an upturned couch in the duration of the electric-type’s scavenging.
    “All done?” He questioned cheerily, noting the generous collection of goods and no means of carrying them – not my problem. Nokes didn’t answer, prompting Calvin to continue. “Well, let’s get back to your buddies then. Hopefully they haven’t all bled to death,” It was only then did Nokes realize he would be doing all the work in this arrangement. The Togeren waltzed out of the building, casting a mischievous grin in the process as the hound responded with an irritated growl. He had half a mind to leave, abandon the lot of these freaks and get on with his own life. He wasn’t a babysitter or some kind of hero, yet remained only out of his duty to settle the score. Nokes refused to be indebted to someone.

It took some time, Calvin whistling absently beyond the building as Nokes worked within, until the hound emerged triumphant. The goods had been bundled into a curtain, the Manectric now awkwardly dragging the makeshift sack along with him. Ignoring his company’s laughter, the canine stormed past, headed back in the direction they’d come with the hope that would be the end of their alliance. Unsurprisingly, Calvin was far too enamoured with his newfound company to let him slip out of the radar, instead choosing to provide a constant reminder of his presence with the incessant, airy chatter that defined him.

(( They’ll return on my next turn instead. This post came out far longer than I’d expected, haha. ))
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:16 am

(I've tried for hours, but I really need Prince's response to compose a post of decent length, so for now I need to skip. I would like to note, though, that I used my psychic powers to levitate Caine, Molly, and Oliver over as a group so Prince can treat them.)

Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:40 pm