Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
renegade
Negative10
SkeletonCupcake
7 posters

The PACIFIDLOG Team

SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

The PACIFIDLOG Team - Page 3 Empty Re: The PACIFIDLOG Team

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:19 pm

((OoC- I must pass this time, I am ill and have no motivation to write for Yusei at this time seeing as how it would just be more flash backs. However feel free to come looking for him and drag him back if you wish))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:36 am

[ooc: ><""""" oarceus whyyy. I've been having trouble getting on the internet lately, so I'm gonna have to skip. Continuing from my last post (which was embarrassingly kinda long ago), Lev fell into the water from a misdirected Bounce attack, and feeling horrible that the one attack that would help didn't, he swam back to the others slowly. kfdas;ldj]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Pacifidlog Town | Late Afternoon (4)

The larger Tentacruel whipped his tentacles around and threw the chunks and remains of the Wailord into the current, the infected flotsam being pulled into the rapids to the west. With a satisfied grunt, he turned and looked to the group of the others crowded around the Milotic. With a sigh, he slowly began to approach, glancing to the right when he noticed a yellow berry has plopped up to the surface, half-floating and threatening to sink once more. Tyrannus reached out and snatched it up, confirming it to be a Sitrus berry.

Without pause, the dual type drifted toward the group, pushing his way through before he came in front of the Milotic, setting the Sitrus berry directly in front of the serpent's head. "Eat up pretty boy. You're gonna need the energy for later. You young'uns better keep your guard up, since you can never know what happens out here." After a moment, he turned and nodded once to the Golduck. "You! Which way did you come from?! The West, the North, or the East?!"
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pacifidlog Town/Late Afternoon (4)

The fight appeared to be over and everyone was approaching the unconscious Milotic. The larger Tentacruel had somehow managed to get himself a Sitrus Berry and was trying to coax Yusei into waking up. Zeke simply floated nearby and watched, feeling rather left out.

"You!" the Tentacruel suddenly barked at him. "Which way did you come from?! The West, the North, or the East?!" "Eh?!" Zeke raised his hand to scratch his head and nearly sank. He re-positioned himself then replied, "Huh, I dunno. The east I think. What the heck has that got to do with anything?"

He looked at Yusei again then swam up to him. "Think we'd better move him. Can't be good for him floating in filthy water like this." He grabbed the Milotic round the torso and hauled him over to a floating log and draped him over it.

((Ember said it was OK for Zeke to move Yusei. And lol, rushed post. ^^;))
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Pacifidlog||Late Afternoon(16)

Yusei groaned as his chest was crushed a bit by the Golduck carrying him. Then the pressure vanished as he was placed on something out of the water. His eyes snapped open and he nearly shouted in rage. However he managed to keep his calm and spoke "Are the others, okay? Where are Lev and Francis?"

He was a bit panic'd that his friends were missing and he was with a couple of strangers that he didn't even know the names of. Raising his body with a slight bit of difficulty Yusei requested that the others speak their names. "I am Yusei, and you two are?" His tone less than amused and his eyes steely cold.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Pacifidlog Town | Early Afternoon (5)

Tyrannus huffed in a sort of defiant manner, lowering his cap as he narrowed his eyes, giving him an even more intimidating glare as he became irritated once more. He didn't like the way the Milotic addressed him; there was little respect, and to someone like him, respect was something that was a sort of requirement.

"I am Tyrannus! The seas and waters to the East are MY turf!" For a second, he cut his eyes to the Golduck. Even though the eastern waters were his own, he wasn't there to defend them while the Golduck went through, so he let the bipedal pokemon slide. "I am strict when it comes to my territory..." He leaned him, giving a hushed growl at the Milotic. "And I would be thankful if I were you pretty boy...You're in no position to be acting so tough. I've taken down things meaner and bigger than you young'uns put together!"
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Pacifidlog Town/Early Afternoon (5)

Well ... it seemed that Zeke had come across a rather strange bunch. Out of all of them, only the smaller Tentacruel wasn't making him feel uneasy. The Milotic, Yusei, had woken up and regarded him with a rather cold glare, despite the fact that it was Zeke who had helped him out. The larger Tentacruel started ranting about how the seas to the east were his territory and then shot a glare at him. Zeke hoisted himself out of the filthy water and sat on the stump of a vertical log, scratching the back of his head uneasily. "Well eh ... sorry, I guess," he addressed the large Tentacruel, who somewhere during his rant had introduced himself as Tyrannus.

The smaller Tentacruel said that his name was Francis. Believing that it was his turn to make introductions, Zeke tried to lift the tense atmosphere by grinning broadly and giving them all a playful salute. "The name's Zeke. Glad to meet you all."
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Pacifidlog Town||Late Afternoon(17)

Yusei stared at the others for a moment. Then a hushed growl from the larger of the two Tentacreul, Tyranus snapped Yusei out of his disoriented thoughts. "And I would be thankful if I were you pretty boy...You're in no position to be acting so tough. I've taken down things meaner and bigger than you young'uns put together!" At first Yusei was taken aback by the jellyfishes words. However once his head cleared which only took a moment Yusei nearly screamed.

"Thankful? THANKFUL? You come in here and get lucky on taking down a single infected and you think you deserve all this and all that?! WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE! WHY SHOULD WE GIVE YOU ANYTHING? Hmm?" Yusei hissed, his fury present once more. The enraged Milotic opened his mouth as a cold blue light began to grow. Once the light was the size of a baseball Yusei fired directly at Tyranus. At such close range a miss was impossible and the Ice Beam made a direct hit.

Then Yusei swam off the log and a wave rose, Yusei rode the top of it. When it had reached its maxium height Yusei froze the wave. "You want my respect? or anyones for that matter? You better damn well earn it instead of being a complete ass." Yusei spoke, his calm, steely cold tone returning.

((OoC-Permission to allow a direct hit on Tyranus was given by Ark.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:58 am

[OoC: Just skip for now, say he was beginning to sink down since the ice was weighing him down. My characters are going into the safehouse until further notice.]
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:00 am

Pacifidlog Town/Afternoon (6)

Just what the hell was wrong with this lot? Zeke decided that he needn't have bothered introducing himself at all since they all ignored him. Yusei went completely apeshit for no apparent reason and attacked Tyrannus with Ice Beam and then started to surf on top of some hell of a huge wave before freezing it solid. "You want my respect? Or anyones for that matter? You better damn well earn it instead of being a complete ass," the Milotic growled over-dramatically, giving them all the evil eye.

Zeke laughed inwardly at how ridiculously over-the-top things were getting, but on the outside his face frowned and he smacked his hand against his forehead. "Can we just chill?" he pleaded. "Seriously, why's everyone so pissed off these days? Can't we at least try to get on? Sweet Arceus..."

He decided that he wasn't going to get involved in a conflict that had nothing to do with him. Getting up off his log and wobbling over to the half-sunken remains of a nearby house, he entered through the unhinged door and began rummaging around in a chest of drawers. He patted his chubby stomach with one hand and with a "Aha!" he pulled a small pouch of berries with the other. Opening it, he sat and happily began to chomp them down. He was surprised how fresh they were; clearly this town hadn't been destroyed for that long.

But what did destroy this place? he wondered as he chowed down a particularly delicious Pecha Berry. That stuff that Yusei said about living dead Pokemon... His mind envisioned that Wailord; how dark and rotten its skin was, its mighty roar, its red eyes. ...Could he have been right? He'd probably ask the crazy serpent a little later when he was in no danger of getting screamed at again. For now, he sat by himself and enjoyed his berries. He'd earned them.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Paifidlog Town||Afternoon(18)

"I HAVE HAD IT! I AM SICK OF ALL THIS SHIT!" Yusei screeched, his voice cracking and became even more feminine sounding. It was just as well, seeing as how Yusei wasn't even really a male to begin with. Upon closer inspection it was easy to tell that her decorative appendages had been sheered to look like a males. Yusei was not about to explain why either, instead the female turned away and swam off. Although she was weak she refused to be pestered about these things right now.

Of course going off alone was not the brightest idea in her state. Unfortunately she was out of reach before anyone could stop her unless they wished to stray from the group. Luckily she didn't however manage to make her way out of sight before her injuries and fatigue caught up with her and Yusei was forced to stop and curl up on a large piece of wooden debris.

(YUP THAT JUST HAPPENED, and ya'll can try and bring her back/rough her up a bit just don't kill her/fatally wound her)
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:05 am

[ooc: I haven't posted in this team in an embarrassingly long time]
    Pacifidlog Town | Afternoon
    [14]

Leviathan couldn't bring himself to meet his new friends, his heart thumping crazily as he swam backward in hesitance. These Pokemon before him... they were so casual about the killing of this Wailord! His memory continued to bring him back to the time as he watched his owner die of dehydration, his friends die from protecting - and in the end, the only one left was him. The Magikarp's will to fight died away, leaving behind a frightened fish that stuttered as the Tyrannus boasted of how tough he was. He floated instinctively towards Francis, watching Yusei blow off his steam via Ice Beams.

"I'm s-scared, F-F-Francis..." He whispered quietly as the events played out. Why were they fighting? They were only working together just a few moments before... Lev shivered, realizing how easy it was for others to betray one another in these times. And he couldn't do anything, because he was only a puny Magikarp, hardly fit to even attempt to resolve anyone's issues.

But just like that, Yusei's tail flipped elegantly as he dove away - wait. Those scales...! The pattern! Those are of a female's! Leviathan had always adored the grace of a Milotic, but this... "Y-Yusei! Wait!" Leviathan left Francis' side automatically, swimming rapidly to the slim figure of the other aquatic creature. Shock was only the beginning of what he was feeling, but the one prominent thought that stuck to him was a simple 'why'? Why would Yusei hide this? H-Hopefully h... she'll be willing to t-talk...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:57 am

Pacifidlog Town | Late Afternoon (6)

As his frozen body sank down a bit, two emotions went through Tyrannus: One was anger, since he was floorboarded at how the Milotic lashed out at him. He...Er, she, didn't know who she was dealing with. But, at the same time, he felt a bit of rare admiration, since there had been few living pokemon who had the stones to attack him. With renewed vigor, Tyrannus began whipping away at the ice with Poison Jab with a free tentacle until it shattered. He looked from the deep and shifted as he went straight for the frozen wave.

Pushing his tentacles down to a shallower part of the seafloor where Corsola would've been, the dual type hoisted himself up and went in front of the Milotic, his head lowered like normal to give that glaring gaze. At first he was silent, then he shifted and rose a tentacle, pointing it to the Milotic and then...

He simply spoke, his voice still having that grit and wiseness, but it wasn't as irritated. "You're alright young'un. Not many people attack me like that and get away to live and tell the tale. But, you know what? I like the way you do what you do. You have the air of a leader about you, and you can lead the rest of these young'uns well." The Tentacruel gave a hoarse chuckle, one that was similar to an old man's. "I would tell you that your temper needs some work, but who am I to talk?" With the way his eyes were, one could tell he had years and years of experience fighting and surviving, so he knew what he was doing.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:45 am

Pacifidlog Town | Late Afternoon(19)

The larger of the two Tentacruel, Tyrannus popped up in front of her. He pointed a tentacle at her and spoke but she didn't listen. Not until he mentioned her temper. 'My temper....MY TEMPER?!' she thought, a wave rising up beneath her. "FUCK YOU JERK!" she shouted angrily.

Riding the wave Yusei nearly collapsed. This cause the wave to crash prematurely. Angry, tired and out of breath the Milotic came crashin down. Landing a top Tyrannus with a 'hhmph'. Cranky and sore the Milotic hissed in rage. Flailing in an attempt to get back into the water.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:03 pm

(Ooc: I need to skip ORZ, too busy at the moment.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:34 am

Pacifidlog Town | Late Afternoon (7)

At first, Tyrannus slid back a tentacle to prepare a Poison Jab to help him break through the wave, but something wasn't right. His tentacle went down as he noticed the wave was shorter than the others, and it was falling too fast; with Yusei coming down with it. The realization was too late as Tyrannus threw up his tentacles in a futile effort to shield himself from the tumbling Milotic.

There was a moment when she was struggling while Tyrannus was trying to push her off that caused the two to become tangled up, just ending up closer to each other. Tyrannus was irritated, but shifted and glared at Yusei. "You know, young'un, you should at least take me out to dinner first before you go trying to court me."
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:59 pm

Pacifidlog Town/Late Afternoon (7)
    Zeke popped the last berry into his mouth and savoured the sweet, juicy flavour. He ran his fingers through the pouch to check that there weren't any more and then felt a pang of guilt. Hmm ... maybe I should've saved some for those guys out there. Even though they weren't really friends, per se, he felt the need to help them out a little, seeing as they'd just endured a huge battle with the biggest Pokemon in the world. Speaking of which ... Zeke remembered that he wanted to ask that Milotic what the hell he was talking about when he referred to it as a 'living dead'. He hoped that he had used the phrase in a metaphorical sense...

Casually wandering to the broken door of the house and gazing out at the murky ocean, Zeke tried to spot his interesting new acquaintances. He spotted the larger of the two Tentacruel in the distance and dived into the water and started to make his way over. But then Yusei began riding on yet another wave while screaming, "FUCK YOU JERK!", only for it to collapse underneath him. Zeke raised his eyebrows and tried not to laugh as Yusei landed on top of Tyrannus and began flailing around like a Magikarp caught in a net. As if that wasn't funny enough, the Tentacruel tried to shake him off and the two ended up tangled.

"Look," Zeke began as he reached them, trying to hide his smirk, "I know this has nothing to do with me and all that, but can you just ... not fight for a while? From what I've seen, things are pretty damm grim around here and your bickering is only making things worse." He wasn't finding things amusing anymore as he remembered the question he'd been meaning to ask Yusei. "Look, Yusei, I want to know what you meant earlier by 'living dead' Pokemon ... But first I'd better help you out of that tangle you've gotten yourselves into, yeah? Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm a nice guy!"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Pacifidlog Town | Late Afternoon (8)

Tyrannus glanced over to the Golduck, sighing a bit before he loosened his tentacles and chucked the flailing Milotic onto a wooden board that seemed to be pretty well anchored down. The large Tentacruel slowly turned in the water to face Zeke, giving a soft sigh.

"You know, young'un, being a nice guy don't always get you too far. Out here in the ocean, especially during this Epidemic, not everyone's going to be nice and willing to help. There's a lot of deceivers." The aged dual type gave a slight nod to the Golduck. "I would know. I used to be that way myself before this whole mess started." Tyrannus gave a slight shrug with a few tentacles, seeming to calm down now. "I plan to see this thing through, though. I plan on outliving this little, "Epidemic", or whatever it is."
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:13 pm

Pacifidlog Town/Late Afternoon (8)

Zeke flinched a little as Tyrannus tossed Yusei onto a wooden board. "Hey, be careful! Don't be so rough!" The Golduck dipped his head a little deeper into the water until only his eyes and the top of his head remained surfaced as the large Tentacruel slowly turned towards him. Oh shit, I'm in for it now, he thought, and got ready to bolt if the bigger Water-type made any sudden moves. However he sighed softly and his voice was rather gentle and generally nonthreatening as he spoke.

"You know, young'un, being a nice guy don't always get you too far. Out here in the ocean, especially during this Epidemic, not everyone's going to be nice and willing to help. There's a lot of deceivers." Zeke raised his head a little out of the water, now fully alert. Epidemic? What the hell did he mean by that? "I would know. I used to be that way myself before this whole mess started." The Golduck saw with great relief that Tyrannus was calming down and that he most likely didn't intend to attack him. "I plan to see this thing through, though. I plan on outliving this little, "Epidemic", or whatever it is."

"Whoa, whoa!" Zeke held up both of his arms to silence the Tentacruel and briefly sank. Once he emerged he clambered his way onto a nearby wooden board, not far from where Yusei was. "Slow down there pal ... Epidemic? What are you talking about? I mean ... Yusei said something about that Wailord being 'one of the living dead', but ... I thought he was just exaggerating or something." He looked directly into the dual-type's eyes, a look of pure dread and terror etched on his face. "Please ... tell me that he was just being a drama queen. None of this is true ... is it?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Pacifidlog Town | Late Afternoon (9)

"I'd love to say it is young'un, but then I'd just be a lying old man." Tyrannus sighed, a few bubbles coming up as he did so. His eyes lowered a bit before he focused on the Golduck. "I've fought many an undead...Pokemon that died coming back from the great beyond, or ones who were living turned into this crazed beasts." The Tentacruel shifted and nodded once to Zeke.

"There's something going around, some kind of disease or something, that makes those into this. Ones who get infected turn into those things, and those who die from it are reanimated as shambling husks, like that Wailord we fought." The Tentacruel went on, having flashbacks of the many times he fought infected pokemon. "The threat and the fact that this scourge exists is very real."
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Pacifidlog Town/Late Afternoon (9)

Zeke simply stared at Tyrannus with his beak agape while the Tentacruel spoke. So it was true ... that Wailord had been undead. Pokemon were dying only to rise again and turn on the living ... to Zeke it all sounded like a horror story that some mischievous kid would make up to scare his younger siblings. Not only that, but Tyrannus had mentioned that it was a disease. That could only mean one thing: it was possible for Zeke to catch it himself.

Suddenly feeling rather faint, Zeke held on tight to the log so he didn't topple off. The Golduck took deep breaths to calm himself as everything that Tyrannus said whirled around in his head. It took him a few minutes to find his voice again.

"S-So this ... this virus ... is it contagious?" He knew that it was a stupid question but his mind was in such a jumble he doubted he could've said anything barely intelligible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:57 am

[OoC: Due to a time crunch with work, I can't make my post in time, so I will skip. Say Tyrannus did the equivalent of a facepalm.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:20 pm