Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Baloo
Kaze
Jirachi
Weavile
Abysswalker
Suicune
Hydreigon
Min
12 posters

The ICIRRUS Team

Anonymous

The ICIRRUS  Team - Page 6 Empty Re: The ICIRRUS Team

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Tin Tower|Late Morning
    (20)

'And now we are back to this.' Kinah thought to herself with a sigh. What did she care what Draol thought of her? He didn't know anything about her, her past, nor did he care to try. All he had ever done since they had met was go completely nutters and insult her evolution status. Meaning to or not didn't count, it was the fact that he had said it. She crossed her arms and huffed as he pointedly ignored her in favor of the new Pokemon, who was...'What the hell?!' Kinah rushed with the others to cover Pure from the assault. Sure, she hadn't exactly been nice to her in the beginning but the Doe wasn't all bad from what she had seen.

She watched Paladin go down and stood in front of the pair, her fighting stance low and ready to spring at any second. "What the hell do you think you're doing?! That's my FRIEND you just tried to attack there." Paladin growled out to the stranger. Kinah watched him struggle over to Pure to check on her and she turned her attention back to the fire monkey. "You shouldn't have done that..." she threatened. "No one touches my friends, so unless you want to get tossed right back out that window you crawled in I suggest you play nice and apologize to the little doe."

Between being insulted, humiliated, and depressed to tears all in one sitting she was ready for some action. But something inside Kinah really wanted the monkey to make amends. It would be better for all of them to not drive away the only living creatures they knew, because who knew when they might come in handy? Though she herself had a fire move thanks to Hidden Power, there were surely a lot of things that the creature knew that she didn't. Maybe even a new fighting style...she shivered with delight at that thought. Nothing made her happier than learning new ways to fight. But for now, she would protect her friends.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Tin Tower | Late Morning [16]

Pure yelped as the newcoming aimed a Thunderpunch at her, she braced herself as she waiting for the incoming pain. Instead she felt nothing, she felt the floor wobble a bit, she opened her eyes, finding Paladin in front of her, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" he half-roared half-growled. "That's my FRIEND you just tried to attack there." The Deerling opened her mouth, someone actually PROTECTED her, and she's infected! Her childhood friend turned to gaze at her, "You alright?" Pure nodded a bit, still frightened, she looked around Paladin to get a better look at a newcomer; Some human-like pokemon, except shorter, more orange, and her 'tail' was on fire. She couldn't exactly take a good look, she was a tad bit dizzy on all the events happening.

Kinah huffed at the fire ape pokemon, "You shouldn't have done that..." she threatened. "No one touches my friends, so unless you want to get tossed right back out that window you crawled in I suggest you play nice and apologize to the little doe." Pure half smiled, they were truly protecting her. She looked down in shame however, 'I'm so weak...' The Deerling heard Draol perk up from behind, "Whoah slow down there, you don't see us fighting her do you?" Pure never showed reaction to Draol's comment, but instead trotted past Paladin and towards the newcomer, not giving a damn on whether she gets hurt or not.

"H-hi..." She whispered to the Newcomer, "P-Pure is the name," she stammered, "P-please don't hurt friends." The Deerling smiles a bit, half-hoping that the pokemon would have some sense that she means no harm.
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Outside Tin Tower | Late Morning

Roach was alone, so very alone. He had alone himself, and...that other him, the cruel one. No, it wasn't him, it was a stranger that had invaded his mind and sometimes took over. Persuaded Roach to let him handle things, convince him to destroy others in his rage. Roach hated when he did such terrible things, hated that the other one could talk him into complying with the demands. Maybe that's why no other living would approach him, maybe that was why Natalie had gone on a rampage. They had let Roach alone, so terribly, painfully alone with his darkness. Couldn't they see his misery? Or maybe all they saw was evil...and it could be the reason everyone was so vicious, ripping each other apart. It could've been Roach's mind going crazy. It could've been punishment from Arceus on him. Could have, could have, could have. That's all Roach ever thought about these days.
    You're a fool, Roach. Let me think for you-you'll never be miserable.
    With a sigh, Roach attempted with all his courage to ignore his other voice. He didn't want to do bad things, or kill others, it was all so very wrong. An single, freezing tear come from Roach's left eye, for his right eye had taken a nasty wound from a Machop's fist the other day. Perhaps it would heal soon, if Roach was lucky, but he wasn't.

The majestic Tin Tower in all its glory was in front of Roach-it too had suffered wounds from this epidemic. Roach knew he didn't deserve to be even near Ho-Oh's old home, but what choice did he have? The Infected ones might be drawn to his scent, since it was different from theirs. He swore their was growling noises coming from the most desolate shadows, snarls from every nook and cranny, unseen enemies waiting to devour him. Roach was paranoid, but for all the right reasons. Who knew what could be hunting him at this very moment? Thank goodness Roach had been so cautious, for suddenly a ball of fire crashed right next to him, sending searing pain up his right hindleg. The heat was unbearable because he was an Ice-type, but what he saw frightened Roach more. A lumbering, boar-like beast with some of his internal organs hanging up and sickly-purple skin, no doubt hungering to kill Roach. With a booming roar, it sent its fist down at Roach in an attempt to crush the Eeveelution, but the Glaceon jumped out of the way, towards the tower. The pain from his burning leg was unbearable, but if he didn't keep running Roach was dead....the undead beast ambled after him, its rotting legs slowing it down considerably.
    Shelter, shelter...Tin Tower, yes...perfect place to hide.. Roach's mind was still confused from the attack and Roach had to depend on his instincts of survival to keep going.

When Roach got closer to the tower, he could see one of its windows were actually broken, providing an easy way in! His hindlegs filled with strength at the thought of getting away from that infected, and Roach started to climb the tower, ignoring his leg, and leaped into the broken window. It was then he realized that Roach had just thrown himself into a group of other Pokemon. A Zweilous, some huge, yellow dragon, a Chimchar, a small, pale deer, and a yellow-and-red rodent. Were they also infected?! Roach was doomed if they were, but if they were normal, and willing to help....
    "Infected out there....fire boar...help?" Roach managed to say, gasping for air and wincing from the pain of his wound.

Last edited by Skyleap on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Tin Tower | Late Morning

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! That's my FRIEND you just tried to attack there. Flame stared at Paladin. His friend?! Is he crazy!? That "friend" of his is an infected. Flame said as her tail flickered in the dim light. "You shouldn't have done that...No one touches my friends, so unless you want to get tossed right back out that window you crawled in I suggest you play nice and apologize to the little doe." The Mienfoo threatened. Flame was speechless. She had always attacked infected.

She never thought that one could be friends with an infected.Flame had a bad experience with the infected, so she had always attacked the infected before they had a chance to attack her. She was so confused. Then the Doe came up to her. "H-hi...P-Pure is the name,P-please don't hurt friends." Flame could tell that the doe was innocent. She started to tear up as her fist started to crackle with electricity. She throw a ThunderPunch at the wall. Why? Flame said as the tears started to show. Why are you guys friends with an infected? I attack and kill infected all the time.

Flame looked at her "blooded stained" hands. Infected killed my best friend. I swore that day I would kill all infected, so that no one goes though what I did. I know it's not enough. But, I still do it. Flame got to her knee's and started to cry from the memory of the infected attacking Treasure Town and her best friend Moonlight, protecting her from an infected. That day she last everything and everyone she cared about.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Tin Tower | Late Morning

"You shouldn't have done that...No one touches my friends, so unless you want to get tossed right back out that window you crawled in I suggest you play nice and apologize to the little doe." "Whoah slow down there, you don't see us fighting her do you?" Paladin nodded, glaring daggers at the Chimchar. Suddenly, Pure went up to her, and immediately, he got into a fighting stance just in case.

"H-hi...P-Pure is the name,P-please don't hurt friends." He saw Flame's fist crackled with electricity and he gave a loud warning growl. "Why? Why are you guys friends with an infected? I attack and kill infected all the time." He huffed. "Infected killed my best friend. I swore that day I would kill all infected, so that no one goes though what I did. I know it's not enough. But, I still do it."

He stared down at te Chimchar, showing no sympathy for her. "Well, if you're going to harm Pure in any way, get out. The exit's just there." he motioned to the broken window. "I honestly don't give a huge damn if your friend got killed by an infected or not, because guess what? My GIRLFRIEND got killed by one too! Not to mention basically my whole family back at Unova, you're not the only one who's had tragedies here!" he growled.

Suddenly, there was a crash as a foreign Pokemon jumped through the window, it's fur smelled icy and it was panting. Whatever it was, it was definitely tired. It's leg was clearly wounded. "Infected out there....fire boar...help?" Paladin perked up. "Shit, wait, FIRE?!" he grimaced. A fire type could easily make this tower have the same fate as the other in the town, especially if it was infected and had it's friends.

He immediately scurried to the window, looking down he spotted an Emboar staring back at him, it's color a sickly purple. He called back to the group. "Guys! Guys! There's an Emboar outside!" he yelled. He began to charge a Draco Meteor at it, not wanting to risk injuring himself by jumping out the window.

Last edited by Slange on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Tin Tower | Late Morning

After Paladin talking about the Chimchar leaving, Draol had to step in and defend her. "Look, don't be so harsh on the little guy, it was just initial reaction. If didn't know any better I might've done the same thing." Draol went towards Flame to set her straight. "And you can cross her off your list of infected to kill. She's becoming more and more uninfected by the minute, So you don't have to worry about your goals. You and Paladin aren't the only one to loose people close to you."

Draol began to feel sad until he heard the Glaceon coming through the window. "Infected out there....fire boar...help?" Suprised to see yet another living, Draol turned to Flame again.

"But maybe we can cross this one off." Draol charged through the door to see a wild Emboar outside. He looked up and notice Paladin charging a Draco Meteor. "Don't want to get hit by that." Before the shot was fired Draol wanted to give Paladin an acurate shot at him. Draol ran up delivering a powerful Poison Jab and a painful Dragon Claw. Although close to death the beast still choose to fight back by giving Draol Flamethrower to the face, leaving him with burn. "Ah. Ok he's all your." Paladin complete the charge and released the Draco Meteor onto the Emboar. Everything seemed fine until groups of red eyes apeared from the forest. "I guess he invited his friends along too."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Tin Tower|Noon
    (21)

Kinah watched in morbid fascination as her companions easily stopped bickering to try and fell the Emboar, a strange, almost feral, grin on her face. She could see more creatures hiding in wait in the darkness surrounding the Tower. It seemed so many uninfected in one place had the undead clamoring for the living hiding away inside. Something inside Kinah took root at that moment, something she had never felt before, and a madness quickly overcame her and without warning she used Paladin as a step to launch herself out of the window and at the foul creatures. His Draco Meteor flew past her, only her instincts pulling her out of the way in time. She would not be deterred from her mission. This was the moment she had been waiting for, this was her time!

Using her sorrow and anger, fueled by the events of the last few hours, she tore through the infected surrounding the Tower. Force Palm rending heads and limbs from the offensive beasts, her Hidden Power setting the area ablaze. She was covered in blood and did not care to notice, all she saw was a means to an end. She would be rid of these creatures and finally she would evolve! She was so close now, and nothing anyone said or did was going to stop her. No one would again call her weak, not her Trainer, not her friends, not anyone! In all the slaughter, one thing remained constant, the feral grin never once left her face even in the sight of so much death.

If the others joined her in the bloodbath she did not notice, all her senses were trained on the infected, particularly the one she currently had in her paws. It was a young Starly, flesh falling from its body and feathers molted away. It was trying to peck at her but she grabbed its beak and in one sickening twist, ripped it from the Starly's face. She gave a low chuckle as it gurgled in pain before crushing its head in her paw, dropping the corpse to the ground. There was nothing left, everything was quiet again. She turned back to the Tower and stared, her head tilting back as she let out a crazed, maniacal laugh at the mess she had made. Her body began glowing, a brilliant white light filled the area as the fires surrounded her, she could feel herself changing and all she could think was, 'At last!'

((OOC: Yay! Temporary insanity leads to evo-time! I've been waiting for just the right moment for this and you guys handed it to me on a silver platter. I thank you! ^_^))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Tin Tower | Afternoon [17]

"Why? Why are you guys friends with an infected? I attack and kill infected all the time." The Fire Monkey growled, "Infected killed my best friend. I swore that day I would kill all infected, so that no one goes though what I did. I know it's not enough. But, I still do it." Pure lowered her ears, oh how she wished she wasn't infected.

"Well, if you're going to harm Pure in any way, get out. The exit's just there." he motioned to the broken window. "I honestly don't give a huge damn if your friend got killed by an infected or not, because guess what? My GIRLFRIEND got killed by one too! Not to mention basically my whole family back at Unova, you're not the only one who's had tragedies here!" Paladin bursted. Pure flinched, a hint of jealously just slapped her, and some sympathy. She remembered when Paladin told her that he would leave the Forest right before she turned infected. The Deerling sighed, a Glaceon randomly busted through the already broken window, "Infected out there....fire boar...help?"

The Deerling huffed, fear prickled her non-beating heart, but she shall do this, she shall prove to her friends that she could beat the non-living crap out of the infected. Pure trotted outside, noticing that Paladin already took care of the Fire Boar. Kinah already covered with some infected's blood. Draol on his way out.

The infected Deerling was ready, an infected Spearow came her way, it's beak that looks like it could fall off any second, it's dull feathers gleaming, it's bloodshot eyes were filled with rage, sending her a warning going along with this 'How dare you side along with your food?!', already aiming a Drill Peck at Pure. The Deerling dodged the attack clumsily, some of her oily fur fell off, she narrowed her eyes at the bird, "DON'T HURT FRIENDS!" Pure used a Nature Power, roots immediately came up, throwing some bricks up to hit the Spearow. The Bird fell down, it looked desperately at Pure. The Deerling huffs, showing no mercy, sending roots onto the Bird, smashing it's body flat. Pure had no intention of being violent, but she'll do whatever it takes to keep her friends safe.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Tin Tower | Afternoon

Flame looked at Paladin. She new that they're was one way out of this. Either she takes the chance now or not. She looked at the window. She looked down and saw the infected. A smile crept on her face. Her heart spend up. Well, we'll deal with me later. But down we need to deal with those infected. Flame said as she leaped though the window, grasping a branch and ThuderPunching an infected. As soon as she touched the ground she went all out. The infected didn't stand a chance.

By the time she had killed around 20 or so, all the infected were dead. She was covered in blood. So she went down to a stream and washed up. As she washed up an infected snuck up on her. She was trapped.

(OOC:Plz no one help Flame because Wind is going to have Pure help Flame ok.)

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Tin Tower Outside | Noon

As soon as Kinah used him as a step, he launched the Draco Meteor. The Emboar was in flames as is turned to ashes. He watched the Mienfoo's wicked grin on her face, nervousness in his stomach. He leaped out of the window then, not caring if he got hurt as he flapped the 'wings' on his back. They only lifted him for a moment, but that moment was enough for a safe landing as he got into fighting position.

Everyone was fighting, Pure had just killed a bird and Kinah was glowing white. He smiled. She was finally evolving! He felt proud as he rammed into an infected Charmander. He felt his energy build up quickly. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he saw another Emboar, they had a staredown for a moment before he began his chase, the Emboar craftily jumping around obstacles and towards the Pokemart where Nevan had been attacked the day before. The thought struck him. Where DID Nevan go? She was such a nice Espeon, it was a shame she wasn't here anymore.

He arrived inside the mart, everything ruined and tumbled. it was dark as he took a step, and saw an array of eyes everywhere, all belonging to Raticates and Rattatas. He yelled as a Raticate hyperfanged his leg, making him fall. He began to use Dragon Rush, eventually decimating the rodent population.

He was panting, his heads drooping as the Emboar from earlier came, to finish him off. It was about to punch him when he glowed a faint white, his body changing. He grew, tall and strong, the 'wings' on his back became longer. He was a Hydreigon.

He eyed the Emboar angrily, stepping on a HM while doing so. He felt the HM absorb into him, as he forgot Crunch. Suddenly, he burst through the ceiling of the roof, and with a twirl, crashed in again, killing the Emboar with a single strike. He stood there for a moment, staring at his new body, the body of that monster that killed Blade and Annie.

What had he become?

[He evolved! ]

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Tin Tower | Noon

Draol moving in the battle field but unable to kill anything. He'd fight somthing in the bushes, Flame handled it, enemies coming from everywhere, Kinah slain them all. Even Pure got her own shot at a Spearow. After Kinah had evolved, Draol gave a smile of accomplishment, Flame went off to kill more, but at least Pure followed for help. Maybe Paladin needed help he thought, as he followed him through to where the came from. Draol was shocked when he noticed a Hydreigon in the air, the same thing he saw running off from kills earlier, but knew it was Paladin from the scarf in the middle. "He he, whats the third head gonna talk like now!" Draol yelled comedecally at Paladin. About thirty or so infected started running towards Draol from the far end, he was going to slay them all. He ran towards him with a flamming passion in his eyes, Dragon Clawed some heads off, riping individual limbs and using them as weapons, and kicking one back to cause the others to fall. He then performed a cartwheel, yelling in triumph, he either cut them in halve with his head blades, or stomped on depending on which end they cam under. From the side, a Bouffalant caught Draol of guard, knocking him down to the ground to let the infected dogpile him. Draol made sure any skin parts were covered, while the infected were losing teeth from biting his armor. Draol knew how to get out of the situation. "Stay in the air!" he demanded to Paladin. Draol picked up his feet and smashed the ground in with his Earthquake, shaking and killing the rest of the infected on him. "Phew, that was close. Come on Paladin lets check on the others."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Iccirus City|Noon
    (22)

A strange power filled Kinah, stronger than anything she had ever felt before. It tugged at her and, weakened from her evolution, she blacked out. She didn't even know if the others were alright. When she came to, she and all her friends where in a completely different place. Where the hell...by Arceus! She was..she was...back in Unova! But how could this be? Evolved and gone home all in one afternoon, surely she was dreaming?

Naturally fate decided to answer that question as she tripped right over a corpse lying in the middle of the road. Shaken, she crawled closer to get a better look at it, and was horrified. It was an infected Tranquil, or used to be. No...No! This wasn't a dream, this was a nightmare! Surely there was no way that the infection had spread as far as her home Region. Johto was too far away, wasn't it?

Kinah looked around nervously for her teammates, and found Paladin first. She wouldn't have even recognized him if it weren't for that scarf tied around his neck, for he had evolved into a true Hydreigon. He looked so much like Tarik that she had almost believed he was for a moment. "You alright then mate?" she whispered. Though she didn't know how well concern would come across with the smirk she had plastered on her face. She herself didn't even seem to be aware of it yet, but a part of her heart had closed off in her evolution.

((OOC: Inspired by Mewtwo's little, erm, breakdown? We needed to transition to Iccirus somehow and since I was up I figured I could do it! Hope everyone is okay with that! ^_^))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Tin Tower | Noon [18]

Pure looked out the corner of her eye, spotting the Chimchar getting attacked by a Quagsire, she immediately put on her war face. Charging towards the twosome, "I save you!" With that saying, she immediately had the roots she had earlier fling rocks, throwing a Energy after them, breaking the rocks in the process. The rocks were sharp as knives, killing the Quagsire as the rocks stabbed it to death. The Deerling sighed with relief, looking over her shoulder and towards the Chimchar, "Alright?" With that saying, power overwhelmed Pure, white light enveloped her, the Deerling wanted to scream in surprise, but she realized what was happening. She was evolving. Just like Kinah, Draol, and Pure. Suddenly, something happened, they were also in a new place as she finished her form...

Iccirus City | Noon

Pure blinked as she noticed her new form, she was a taller, she felt stronger... Even more hungrier.... But she shoved that thought away. The newly evolved Sawsbuck smiled, she looked like her parents! Besides the fact she was more dull because of her infection. Pure gazed around at the scenary, some sunlight reflecting off the pools of water, a couple of red eyes in some sort of cave, they were filled with hatred as they noticed one of their kind has betrayed them, Pure didn't care though, as long as she doesn't kill.

The Sawsbuck trotted over to her friends, "Look, Look! Evolved!"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Tin Tower | Noon

Flame looked at the infected doe. She evolved!? Flame said. See then saw the others. All of them have evolved now. But, look at me. I'm still in my basic form. Flame said as she looked at herself. Then something grapped her and pulled her into the water. She freaked out. She turned to see an infected Tentacruel. She used ThunderPunch to kill the infected. She rushed as fast as she could to the top of the water.

Flame griped a rock. She coughed multiply times, but could not get the water out of her body. Her head slowly fell to the rock. Her heart beat growing ever slower. Her inner flame was getting smaller and smaller. Her breath getting thinner and thinner. She slowly open her eye's to see her friends staring at her in horror. She tried to do something, but her body would not move. Her eye's started to glass over. Her flame was so close to nothing. Is this it? Am I going to die? Flame asked to the sky. She new that she would not be answered. She still asked, no begged, someone anyone to safe her from this hellhole called death.

(OOC:SHE HAS NOT DIED! This post will go on to the next. Plz no one try to revive her plz. She is going to live, but something special will happen in the next post.)

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Iccirus City | Noon

Paladin blinked. It was Iccirus City all of the sudden. He looked around. All of his friends were there. "What... Happened?" he asked, levitating. He looked at the newly evolved Kinah, who had a grin plastered onto her face. "You alright then mate?" Paladin nodded. "Yeah but..." he looked around. "We're in Iccirus city. A minute ago we were at Ecruteak.... What the hell happened?" he asked.

Pure bounced towards them. He noted that she had evolved. "Look, Look! Evolved!" Paladin smiled. "Nice- Pure!" he laughed, but then froze, looking down at himself. "I... Evolved..." he murmured, remembering what he had said as he watched Blade get ripped apart. He felt his body get weak, his wings drooping. "I evolved...." he sighed.

"So um... Everyone okay?" he murmured. "Anyone know how we got here...?" he looked to the direction of Dragonspiral Tower. Home. he thought, staring at the entrance.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Iccirus City | Noon

A flash came to Draol as he was tranfered to his home region, Unova. More specifically Iccirus, far from Draol's home village, but close to where his species originated. He looked happily around himself seeing that everyone that just so happen to come from here had evolved. "Ha! A joyous time this is. Almost enough to celebrate." He looked behind himself to see the Dragon Spiral Tower in front of him. "Wow! I know where I wanna go next." He looked at Kinah for a question. "Hey, didn't your species live here as well?" Waiting for a response, Draol looked around everyone looking for somthing. "And aren't we short one monkey?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Iccirus City|Noon
    (23)

"Yeah but...We're in Iccirus city. A minute ago we were at Ecruteak.... What the hell happened?" Kinah shook her head. She had no idea how they wound up here, but she knew she had to tell them what she found. However, before she could, Pure came bounding over to them in all her evolved glory. The new Sawsbuck looked glad to have found out she could evolve, and Kinah was happy for her, but she couldn't show it. Instead, she just kept up her sarcastic grin and gave a slight nod of her head. Draol used that moment to show up behind her, staring at Dragon Spiral Tower. "Hey, didn't your species live here as well?"

Kinah felt a sharp tug at her heart. This wasn't just were her species was normally found, this was her birthplace. In the cliffs just above Iccirus her family resided, or at least they used to. Now that she knew the infection had traveled this far, she had no idea if anyone she loved was still alive. Her former family, her friends from her old trainer's team...not anyone. She stepped away from everyone for a moment and went back over to the dead infected Tranquil she had tripped over earlier. It was disgusting and rotted, what feathers remained were flecked with purple, and those haunting red eyes frozen open even in death. When Draol mentioned that the monkey was missing, she picked up the corpse and held it up in front of her to show the others. "I think we may have bigger problems than just a missing monkey...It spread."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Iccirus City | Noon [19]

Pure tilted her head as Paladin looked down in disappointment at himself, the Sawsbuck smiled, "You look fine, Paladin." Strangely enough, her voice wasn't distorted as before, it was as if she was alive, but she pushed the thought away. She gazed at the other two heads, she knew the one of them was Angry Paladin, but what was the other one...?

Draol and Kinah pointed out the the fire Monkey disappeared, Pure looked around frantically, she was no where to be found! The Sawsbuck banged her head against the grass, "DEAR ARCEUS I LEFT HER ALONE!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Tin Tower/Iccirus City | Noon

Her eye's started to glass over. Her flame was so close to nothing. Is this it? Am I going to die? Flame asked to the sky. She new that she would not be answered. She still asked, no begged, someone anyone to safe her from this hellhole called death.

Flame lay they're on the rock. Everyone was gone. She was alone. Such a way to die...All alone. She tried to move. But nothing. Something moved. She looked and it was a Vulpix. Then she saw something else. An infected?! Not only that, but it's an Infernape! Flame pushed herself to move. It took all her strength to jump from the rock and run to save the Vulpix. Then something happen. Flame start to see white. The first thing that bopped into her head was, Is this it? Am I going to die as I try to save another?

As the light started to disappear Flame shouted something. The fire of life can't be extinguished that easily! She grapped the Vulpix. She put the fox pokemon down, out of the way of the battle. Stay here. Flame stepped closer to the infected. Her tail flame got bigger and bigger, till it released a new attack, that Flame new as Heat Wave. The attack sent the Infernape into a tree. Flame charged a ThunderPunch. But then stepped on something. That something was absorbed into her. She focused all her power into a orb.

She looked at the orb. Her ThunderPunch was still active, so she combine the moves. She attack the infected. The fire of life can't be extinguished that easily! Flame said as she rammed the Infernape's head in. Then all of a sudden she was facing her friends. She was in a new place. She looked at her friends. Sorry I took so long guys. I'm here. Flame said as she walked to her friends, smiling. She tripped on something and felled to the ground. But she could not get up. She was so tired, that she could not move anymore. So she lay there, in what looked and felt like snow.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Iccirus City | Noon

"And aren't we short one monkey?" Paladin cocked his head. Draol was right, where was that stupid fire monkey thing that had threatened his best friend a while ago?

"I think we may have bigger problems than just a missing monkey...It spread." His now visible green eyes slowly travelled to where Kinah was. She was picking up the corpse of a dead Tranquil. He growled as the rotten stench hit his nose, he narrowed his eyes. "It did..." he muttered. "If it spread all the way here then.... What had happened to the other regions?" he asked the question, although he was afraid of the answer.

"Sorry I took so long guys. I'm here." He whipped around to see the monkey trip and fall. He scoffed. "Get up... We can't have anyone being a burden right now- the infection has spread to even here." The 'Angry' Paladin snarled. "We need to be on our guard at all times- who knows if the Unova infected are stronger than the ones in Johto?"

Last edited by Slange on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Iccirus City | Noon

"Oh man this is too much to handle. Now all of us are evolved. We're unstopable, ha ha ha!" Draol was so excited to be a part of such a tough team of pokemon, and diverse. Grass, dark, dragon, fighting, fire, and ice, if anyone had trouble from another type, anyone else could now handle it. "I'm sorry to be happy in such tough times, but anything good coming from this world is worth being happy about." Draol looked back at the top of the Dragon Spiral Tower with a straight face. "This tower may or may not be overrun, but if it is I want every last one dead from our sacred place."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Iccirus City|Noon
    (24)

"DEAR ARCEUS I LEFT HER ALONE!"

Kinah nearly jumped at simple little Pure using that kind of tone. But, it seemed as though she panicked for nothing, because there was the monkey. Although, maybe not for nothing, because it fainted dead away, and it looked kind of...different. She shook her head since now was not the time to deal with trivial matters. Paladin was right, the infected here could be very powerful. A lot of higher levels lived nearby and with this place also hosting a major transportation hub, the airport, then it could have attracted many others as well. But still, being so close to were she was born was an odd feeling for her. She didn't know what to make of all of this, it didn't seem real.

"This tower may or may not be overrun, but if it is I want every last one dead from our sacred place." Oh great, he was going to get them all killed. If Draol thought he had some personal stake in this, Kinah didn't know, but it was still a crazy idea. However, she would leave it up to the others to decide their next move. She had gotten everything she had wanted from these Pokemon. She evolved, finally, and she was home. Her first priority now was to find Selenia and Tarik and be done with all of this infection nonsense once and for all. If they wanted to go to Dragon Spiral Tower, she didn't have to go with them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Iccirus City | Noon [20]

"If it spread all the way here then.... What had happened to the other regions?" Paladin asked stuttering, Pure got away from her punishment, tilting her head at Paladin's question, "Regions?"

"Sorry I took so long guys. I'm here." The Sawsbuck perked up at the voice, whirling around, spotting the fire monkey, she doesn't seem hurt. Thank Goodness. "Get up... We can't have anyone being a burden right now- the infection has spread to even here." The 'Angry' Paladin snarled, Pure kicked the dirt, lowering her ears, 'Aren't I the burden?' She thought bitterly, "We need to be on our guard at all times- who knows if the Unova infected are stronger than the ones in Johto?"

Pure sighed, "Maybe..." 'And Who knows when I'll snap?' Draol laughed like crazy, "Oh man this is too much to handle. Now all of us are evolved. We're unstopable, ha ha ha!"[/i] The Sawsbuck doesn't know whether she should kick the idiot, or thank him for making her realized that everyone evolved. "I'm sorry to be happy in such tough times, but anything good coming from this world is worth being happy about. This tower may or may not be overrun, but if it is I want every last one dead from our sacred place."

Pure's jaw dropped, the idiot wanted to go into a tower, that could, or could not be over-run by extremely strong infected. She's not taking the chance, she saw those hateful eyes of the infected, and she knew that they would kill her the moment she enters there. The Sawsbuck shook her head side to side, "No. Might die."
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Iccirus City / Noon

Ugh...he felt terrible. Roach lifted himself up from the ground, wincing as his burned leg screamed in pain. His head was reeling and aching, but thats when the Glaceon realized they were no longer in Ecruteak, but in some strange, different place. His mind started racing again...where could they possibly be? And how had they ever gotten here? Roach gazed at his surroundings before noticing a huge, blue-and-dark pink dragon with with wing-like spikes jutting out of its back.
    KILL IT! the other voice commanded, and Roach was so afraid of this beast he fired his most powerful Ice Beam at it.
    Good.... the other voice purred, satisfied with Roach's attack, but he was so fearful of this new predator he turned tail and raced off...he needed to hide, get away from it. His leg pain enflamed greater than before, and he yelped as it buckled beneath him. Suddenly the other voice seized control in his moment of weakness.
    "No!" Roach yelled before the other one took complete control of his mind and body.

Legion was in control now. His power, worth much more than the fool Roach, could not be used to its fullest advantage in unknown territory. He would trick the living Roach had found, then kill them...only he deserved to survive. The Infected and uninfected alike would stand no chance. He was Legion. Roach's voice echoed somewhere, telling him not to kill anybody, but Legion ignored the coward. That one didn't deserve a point of view right now. Legion walked back out into the open, out of the shadows where Roach had hid after attacking the dragon.

There was no fear on the Glaceon's face this time.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Iccirus City | Noon

Flame raised her head the best she could. Thats when she saw her hands. She heard what Draol said. But, she did not believe it. I have evolved? She slowly got up to her feet. She wounded if the reason why she felt so weak was because she had evolved. She saw Pure lower her ears and kick the dirt. She got up and walked over to Pure. She put her hand on the doe's back.

It's alright. Just let him have his fun. Flame said as she pointed to Draol. By the way. Where are we? Flame was confused about what happen. One minute she was in Ecruteak, the next in a new region, from what the others were saying. She looked to Paladin. He was glaring at her. She remembered what happen when she first met them. She had attack Pure, just because she didn't want anyone else to be killed by infected. In the end, she was saved by Pure. Maybe she was wrong to attack Pure, the way she did.

She looked Paladin in the eyes and said, I'm sorry, alright. She was blushing as she said that. Flame was never good with apology's. I'm sorry for attacking Pure the way I did. She looked at Pure, Kinah and Draol, before she looked at the ground. I guess I was wrong. I just didn't want anyone to go though what I did. She sighed and looked at Paladin. I was also wrong about that. So sorry for acting like an idiot earlier. She paused as she crossed her arms. So can we start over?

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:28 pm