Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
SkeletonCupcake
Abysswalker
Suicune
renegade
Nightfall
Lugia
Min
Negative10
12 posters

The BLACKTHORNE Team

Anonymous

The BLACKTHORNE Team - Page 13 Empty Re: The BLACKTHORNE Team

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Near Blackthorne|Late Afternoon|((1)
    Scythe sat at the edge of the city, with her back to it. staring into the wilderness. She sniffed the air for any new scents. "Wait..that scent's familiar..." She lifted her nose into the breeze, smelling a Togekiss. Scythe turned around and followed the scent, soon noticing the Togekiss, a former victim. Scythe crouched behind a small thorn bush. Trying her best to hide her scent, Scythe let out a little chuckle of happiness. She stared into her blade, making sure she looked spotless before the greeting.
    "It's good to see you again." Scythe grinned as she ran foward to greet her former victim. "After all, we got a little catching up to do."

Last edited by emu94 on Tue May 07, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:37 pm

(OOC; Skip)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Blackthorne|Late Afternoon|10

Blue whirled around as a Houndoom suddenly appeared behind her. Wielding a menacing looking cleaver, and with that evil smirk on her face. Smug ass, she thought. Walking up to a former victim that's grown stronger is not a good idea, who does this fucker thing she is? She readied an Aura Sphere in between her jaws and aimed at the Houndoom. Just one Aura Sphere..... so easy to take that fucker down... The glowing ball of energy pulsed in her mouth, letting off a blue glow as she spoke clumsily around it. "Who in hell do you think you are, and what the fuck do you think you're doing? It's just my luck you're here. She glared, and prepared to fire off her attack.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:03 pm

( skip plz)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:01 pm

Dragon's Den/Noon (44)

Rocket watched and listened to the gator as she spoke, occasionally cocking an eyebrow or giving a subtle nod of his head. He blinked as he heard her speak of how her species were usually abandoned once the humans had gotten their use out of them. Who'd want to throw that away? he wondered to himself, and a sly smile crept across his face as she finally told him her name. "Francesca, eh? That's a new one." He stretched out his legs and grinned at her, sneaking in a quick wink. "I like it. My name, on the other hand, is Rocket. Not much to say about that one." He raised a claw and held it to his forehead in a salute. "Very good to meet you too."

Now that names were over and done with, he could really move on to the good stuff. But before he could think of something witty or clever to say, he raised his head and took a look around the gloomy cavern. "Hang on ... what happened to that Absol guy you were with?" he asked.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:38 pm

[OOC: I'm sorry but please skip me...things came up and it's a bit hard to think straight. I'll post next turn. ;;]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:39 pm

[Skip, I need Scythe to continue conversation, or Blue's just going to be standing there stupidly.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Union Cave Mouth|Late Afternoon|((2)
    Oh fuck...thought Scythe. "I came here to finish playing the game dear." Scythe smirked. She prepared an attack move, Incinerate. Scythe held her cleaver high and up to Blue's neck. "Just try me you piece of worthless shit!" Scythe readied herself for any attack blows. Scythe thought of how fun it would be to use her cleaver once more. She couldn't wait to fight again, to sink her teeth into something alive. The words echoed in her head "Just kill it...it's worthless" Scythe twitched slowly and planted the cleaver further towards Blue's neck.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:53 am

((I must skip this round. My post depends on Lulu.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Dragon's Den| |Noon

"I like it. My name, on the other hand, is Rocket. Not much to say about that one." she smiled, nodding. "Rocket." she tested the name on her tongue. "Sweet name--sounds cool and tough." a grin played on the Krookodile's jaws as she stretched her arms, popping her joints before sighing in relief. Thank Arceus she had reached the dragon's den--she had finally made it. Rocco's birthplace. He had promised to tour the ground-type around Blackthorne, one day. I guess it's a little too late for that, though...

"Hang on ... what happened to that Absol guy you were with?" the Gabite's inquiry snapped the female away from her thoughts, the color of her face draining away when she registered the question in her mind. The Absol. Her wide eyes looked around the cavern for a bit, nervously clicking her claws against the stone beneath her. "He, well..." Francesca's smile has turned into a small frown. "An undead got him--at least, I'm pretty sure it was undead. It could speak coherently though, if it wasn't for the stench I would've mistaken it for another survivor."

"He was, uh, ripped apart. The others tried to bury him but I asked them not too." she mumbled out, before perking up at a new voice. "Just try me you piece of worthless shit!" it was a female, judging by the pitch, and awfully close to the entrance to the Dragon's Den. "Speaking of others...looks like there's some more."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Blackthorne|Late Afternoon|11

"Just try me you worthless piece of shit!"
    She narrowed her eyes menacingly, the Aura Sphere growing brighter and larger in her mouth. "You have the same guts you did all those years back, when you beat me to a pulp as a kid. Sucks for you, I'm not the same."
    She considered the idea of dealing such a fatal attack to the opponent, when becoming it's ally would gain her some extra protection and some supplies. Judging by the stains on the bag the Houndoom held, there probably were still some good supplies in there.

"Try you, you ask?"
    She released the Aura Sphere, aiming it perfectly so that it blasted in front of the bitch, and it exploded with all the force it had gathered. Just to intimidate her a bit, she thought. The bitch really deserved a full-on Aura Sphere to the face.

The houndoom lunged foward and swung her cleaver close to Blue's neck. "Shit," Blue muttered. No time to negotiate, when the damn opponent wouldn't even listen to her. She felt the cleaver brush past her feathers, and clacked her beak, frustrated.
    "Fine. I give in." She relaxed under the cleaver, waiting for the enemy to react, then let loose a chain of rock pieces at bullet-like speed at the triumphant looking Houndoom with a powerful AncientPower. "Let's see if you like 'arrows' to you knees." She growled as they flew towards the enemy's kneecaps.

(((It's, erm a long afternoon, we should push it foward a bit if we can. And Scythe, you can decide if you're frozen in shock/get hit, or you leap and it brushes past you.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Blackthorne,Cave Mouth|Late Afternoon|((3)

Scythe leaped straight out of the way. She released the cleaver and walked off. "Just forget it..." Scythe whispered as she sprinted away back to the place she had taken shelter, a small cave formed from boulders.. Scythe let out a sigh. "What's the point...we're all going to die in this world epidemic anyway.." Scythe groaned. Scythe tucked her head in her paws and drifted off into a long nap.

Last edited by emu94 on Tue May 07, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Blackthorne City|Late Afternoon (1)

Gauge yawned and rolled over on his place on top of a building. His tail wagged a bit lazily feeling the early evening air descend tickling his scales. He had seen the horde of Growlithes and the eager little Gabite killing them. Gauge shook his head at the idea. Course he had killed many Pokemon both alive and not so dead but the sense of regret that had been absent during the act now returned lingering on his mind. Gauge shook that thought from his head and proceeded to make himself known not enjoying his solitude in the least. He jumped from his rooftop hiding spot and landed with a thud beside a cave with a red crocodile and the snarky little Gabite in it. Gauge scratched his chest and went over to the Togekiss brawling with a Houndoom. "Err... Ya got her down Miss?"

((OoC: I missed this team so hard))

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Dragon's Den/Noon (45)

"Rocket. Sweet name--sounds cool and tough." The Gabite felt the edges of his mouth tug upwards into a smile at her words. This chick was totally digging him. Maybe that evening he could have a bit of the kind of fun that didn't involve fighting, blood and guts. But when Francesca addressed his question about the Absol, Rocket found himself sitting upright, concern gripping him at the sight of the female's pale face.

"He, well... An undead got him--at least, I'm pretty sure it was undead. It could speak coherently though, if it wasn't for the stench I would've mistaken it for another survivor." Rocket mouth dropped open and he threw his claws into the air. "Well, look at that!" he exclaimed incredulously. "I leave the scene for five minutes and there's a disaster!"

"He was, uh, ripped apart. The others tried to bury him but I asked them not too," the gator continued. Rocket quirked an eyebrow and let his arms drop down to his sides. "Why? A load of delicious chunks of juicy flesh are bound to attract the wrong kinds of attention. Not that I mind, it's just that I'd actually like to have a chance to win, and I haven't got that now." The few minutes he had spent lying down had lessened the strain he was feeling in his legs, but he was still starving. "Speaking of others...looks like there's some more."

"Oh for fuck's sake." Rocket was just not in the mood for this. The voices outside sounded hostile, but living, and the dragon found the idea of confronting them and trying to solve whatever petty, childish argument they were having incredibly unwanted. Yet they were making so much noise he had the right mind to go out there and slice their tongues out. What did it take for a few minutes of peace and privacy with the lovely Francesca? "Stay here. I'll push them into the god-damn gorge if I have to," he told Francesca as he wobbled to his feet and awkwardly marched outside.

"Hey!" he snapped, turning the corner and reaching them all. "Keep the fucking noise down, yeah? Me and the chick are trying to rest in there!" One of them, he noticed, was the Togekiss from before, but the one who really caught his attention was the large, battle-scared Garchomp. Rocket found himself staring gormless at his evolved form as he waited for a response.

((Emu, you should not be relying on your friend to tell you when it's your turn - as an EJ member it's your responsibility to check the team sheets for yourself. Also, if you think that you won't be able to keep up with the posting, I suggest you deactivate Scythe now so that you remove the risk of a harbinger attack - if that happens you won't get her back.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Dragon's Den| |Noon

"Why? A load of delicious chunks of juicy flesh are bound to attract the wrong kinds of attention. Not that I mind, it's just that I'd actually like to have a chance to win, and I haven't got that now." Francesca managed a short smile, shrugging a little. "I guess you can call it a weird habit or something--but I just don't like the idea of burying a body after death. It doesn't feel right." she laughed. "Sounds kinda weird coming from a ground-type, eh?"

"Stay here. I'll push them into the god-damn gorge if I have to," the Gabite had gotten up, wobbling to the entrance of the cave to take care of the other survivors. "Hey!" she could hear his voice, addressing the others. "Keep the fucking noise down, yeah? Me and the chick are trying to rest in there!" quietly, the Krookodile rose to her own feet, walking slowly to the others to get a glimpse of the newcomers. She could see the Togekiss from before, along with a Houndoom and a towering Garchomp. Rocket was staring right at the new male, and Francesca couldn't help but chuckle.

"Well, what do we have here?" she mused, watching the Houndoom cease fighting and rushing back to who-knows-where. "Didn't imagine so many living would gather up in this old town."

[OOC: Emu, Nightfall is correct. I'd also like to point out that you didn't have a death warrant at that time, only a normal warning. ^^;; ]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Blackthorne|Late Afternoon|12

"Err... Ya got her down Miss?" A Garchomp, towering above her, stared at Blue fighting against the huge bitch of a Pokemon that had appeared from her past.
    "I'm fine," she muttered, gritting her teeth.
    "Just forget it...What's the point...we're all going to die in this world epidemic anyway.." The Houndoom's cleaver lifted away from Blue's neck, leaving a thin line of blood that would fade soon. It padded back towards the cave it had come from.
    "Just remember that I wanted peace, but you attacked." Blue's eyes narrowed, and she pounded a foot into the ground in frustration.
    "Keep the fucking noise down, yeah?" The Gabite from before, who wanted to evolve. Well this was interesting, with another Pokemon who was his evolved form standing here, in front of him.
    "Didn't imagine so many living would gather up in this old town."
    "Well now we're all here" She snapped at the female gator Pokemon. "And we better make some good of it, because we're going to be here for a while.
    Feeling a wave of fatigue, she flew weakly up to the ruined roof of a small hut, and let out a long sigh as she watched the sun inch slowly across the sky. This was going to be a long day.
    ((Welcome back, Tyranno))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Cave Mouth|Late Afternoon|((4)
    She let herself zone out from her victim searching. She watched a small group of pokemon form near the Pokemon center, with a tall, towering Garchomp being the most formidable looking. She couldn't make enemies of them. There was no choice but to stick with them, or she would either be exhausted faster or become a victim to those formidable claws and fangs of the Garchomp. Blanking out near the cave entrance, she let herself remember the time when someone had loved her. Pathetic, she though, I'm going to be all soft and gushy like the rest of them soon if I keep on thinking like this. A small smile drifted on her face.

Last edited by emu94 on Tue May 07, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Blackthorne City|Late Afternoon (2)

Gauge grinned at the Togekiss's response. Sanity! He loved it. Gauge turned to see the Gabite there looking at him. He chuckled and walked by him sparing a grin. "How's it goin' there kid?" Gauge looked into the pond beside the gym and eagerly washed his face free of any lingering dirt before cracking his neck. He turned to take a head count next before it dawned on him that the Houndoom may not have been infected... Possibly just crazy. Hmmm... Gauge shrugged and went back to the Gabite and red crocodile wanting to appeal to a better nature. He was no pushover and if they attempted to make him bend well... Gauge would remind them that just as Regigigas stomped out the silly Sneasel, he too coud do the same. No problem. Gauge wasn't bred and raised to kneel before a Gabite and a unknown red crocodile... Female or not. Just this once.

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu May 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Outside Dragon's Den/Noon (46)

"How's it goin' there kid?" Rocket's slightly agape mouth quickly snapped closed into an annoyed snarl as he marched straight up to the smug bastard and jabbed a claw into his chest. "Kid?! You dumb shit, I'll have you know that I am one battle away from looking just like you. I bet I'll be taller than you too!" The dick. Well, he'd make that idiot swallow those words soon enough. Glaring daggers at his evolved form he stood back a little to survey the situation.

The Togekiss from before seemed to be in a bad mood and had flown up to a nearby rooftop. Rocket simply scoffed and and ignored her; the angsty, moody type usually did not get along well with him. No, he needed ones who were brave, gutsy and weren't afraid to throw themselves into the fray if necessary. Kind of like himself, and most likely Francesca too. The Garchomp, although a bit of a prick, seemed like that type, and Rocket was willing to have the guy tag along provided he didn't take the piss out of him again. The Houndoom that was skulking around nearby didn't interest him either, apart from the fact that she had a meat clever in her mouth. If she had any ideas about swinging that thing anywhere near him, she'd regret it.

"...All right." Rocket tottered slightly on his feet as his glazed eyes focused on the mountains in the distance. "We gonna do this, right? Right. My name's Rocket. There. Now I gotta go and find some food before I die or something." Shuffling off towards the city, he briefly turned back to Francesca. "You coming, baby?"

((Guys, the time of day is still noon - time does not pass that quickly. Also, Emu, Union Cave is nowhere near Blackthorn - the location is as it says in my post.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon May 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Outside Dragon's Den| |Noon

"Well now we're all here. And we better make some good of it, because we're going to be here for a while." the Krookodile rose a brow as the Togekiss snapped back at her, and an amused smile grew on her lips. "Not if you die first, hun." she chuckled, shrugging her shoulders. "Not that I'm implying anything, but as they say, survival of the fittest." her grin grew mischievous, eyes lighting with a small spark before looking back to the Gabite she followed, who yelled angrily at his evolved counterpart. "Kid?! You dumb shit, I'll have you know that I am one battle away from looking just like you. I bet I'll be taller than you too!"

"We gonna do this, right? Right. My name's Rocket. There. Now I gotta go and find some food before I die or something." after the male's introduction, the Krookodile gave a slight wave of her hand. "I'm Francesca, to those who don't know." she spoke, stretching her arms and cracking her knuckles. "You coming, baby?" the dragon type had begun to head to the city, and the crocodile made quick movements to follow. "Sure am. So, what kind of grub's around here anyways?" she asked, eyes carefully scanning her surroundings for anything that looked edible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Blackthorne|Late Afternoon|13

"Not if you die first, hun."
    Blue narrowed her eyes, as she stood still atop her makeshift perch. She was disliking this crocodilian more and more. Even if this Pokemon was the, she didn't know, champion of all the Pokemon Leagues or something, she didn't care. A personality was a personality. It was just the truth, Blue thought.
    Half mindedly, she began to preen, like old times before contests. Contests. She wished happy things like them still existed. She wouldn't need to run around the wild, bumping into stuck up, self proclaimed, tough Pokemon. But this was life.
    The Houndoom from her past seemed okay to get along with, given the time to talk with her a bit and smoothen things out. The newcomer, that Garchomp, he was okay. A bit rough. But she was seriously starting to hate on the fact she had ended up here of all places. In the middle of a, she secretly thought cute, couple of the exact kind of pokemon she disliked. Just her luck.
    She realized she'd had her face tucked in her right wing for a while now. Awkwardly, she shuffled herself and stood for a few silent seconds. Slowly, she formed a plan in her mind of how to get things straight with these pokemon. Clearly, a fluffy, contest pokemon did not fit in very well. First, she'd get to know the Houndoom better. Then maybe talk to the Garchomp. Last, but not least, she'd save the task that would take the most effort- talking to the two, she giggled silently a bit as she thought, lovers that certainly did not give much of a damn about her.
    She spread her wings and flew towards the small cave structure where the Houndoom was resting. "Please. I don't want a fight. What's your name?" Way to fuck up an introduction, she thought. Just be all mushy like everyone thinks you are. The Houndoom was staring at the bunch near the water, an ominous smile on her face. She waved a wing in front of its face. "Hello?"
    ((Emu, I think you should edit that to cave mouth. It would make a bit more sense.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 2:54 pm

Cave Mouth|Late Afternoon|((5)
    Soft and gushy...
    Her stomach rumbled, a reminder that soon she would need to search for food again. When was the last time she'd eaten fresh meat? She couldn't remember. She was sure gorging on rotten berries wasn't the greatest thing for her, who knew how long she'd kept them in her bag.
    Oh well... She searched for her bag once more, to find it wasn't anywhere close to her. With realization, she realized she'd left it near the center of the city, where the others were.
    "Great. Going back there again, so I can get yelled at and beaten by a fluffy white bunny- bird. What a great day I'm having. Should've just killed her the first time I met her."
    She was too lazy to run back to the center of the city and grab it. Besides, a few rotten berries wouldn't last long in her stomach, and the last time she had eaten one, she'd spent the entire day with a splitting stomachache. Not worth the effort. But her beauties and trinkets left in the bag... She would definitely fetch them later.
    A huge white wing blocked her view. "Hello?"
    She hissed in annoyance. "I was thinking!"
    She paused. Clearly this bunny- bird, whatever the fuck was stronger than her now. Besides, Scythe had already been weakened by the stomachache days earlier and not enough food.
    "I'm Scythe," she snapped. "You're that little wimp from years ago, except you're not a wimp anymore. I got a question for you, dear," She let herself make the word 'dear' sound as nasty as possible. "Everyone around seems to be hungry or someshit. Whatever. Do you have some sort of food or anything? A secret stash of food? Meat? Even some edible plant?" Just for the dramatic effect, she swung her cleaver around as she spoke, letting the harsh sunlight reflect off it. "Speak up, Fluffy."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Blackthorne City|Noon (3)

Gauge chuckled at the Gabite's response before he took on a downcast expression. He wished there was a Garchomp bigger then him other then mom... His breeding made him scary and vicious but Gauge didn't like that. He moved over to the lake in front of the Dragon's Den. "Basculin..." Mom told him they get crazy at the scent of blood enough for Gauge to snap one up for eats. Gauge stuck his claw into his arm and dripped his blood into the water. He sat watching the water stir up until a passing white fin and pierced it. Gauge held the struggling fish up and looked it over. No sign of infection and these things were naturally bloodthirsty like Carvanha but nice and squishy without Rough Skin to eat through. Gauge hummed and stuck his head in the water. Not much fish... He picked up the one Basculin he caught and went over to the Togekiss and Houndoom. "Ladies~" Gauge held out the fish to them. "I caught this ya want it?"

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun May 12, 2013 3:57 pm

[OOC: Skip]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Blackthorne|Late Afternoon|14

The Garchomp approached the cave mouth once more, a Basculin glinting in his grip. "Ladies, I caught this, ya want it?"

"No thanks," Blue murmured quietly. "A few nuts and berries can keep me going for a day. You might want to give it to, to... Scythe though. She seems hungry."

She let herself listen to the whole rant Scythe had shoved in her face. "Look," she said, "Don't rant at me and why don't you eat, because this is your chance for free food."

She shuffled her feet quietly, and picked up the torn half of the ribbon she had dropped, then retied it back onto her tail. She adjusted it so that the small, bright medal fixed onto the other part of the ribbon shone, and gently polished it with a wing. "Blue, Super Contest: Hyper Contest Winner."

She sighed. "I'm going to go look for a berry or two. Go ahead and eat, Scythe."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:55 pm