Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

5 posters

The ECRUTEAK Team (PLOT)

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

The ECRUTEAK Team (PLOT)  - Page 4 Empty Re: The ECRUTEAK Team (PLOT)

Post by Silverishness Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:18 pm

[[please skip. I'm going to be switching my characters out soon]]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:40 pm

Violet City | Evening|| 94 | 61

As he waited for the others, his gasps slowed. But he wasn't to wait long before a bolt of green came darting towards him along the shoreline. Kyoya growled and bared his teeth, a small charge of electricity flying from his tail as he swung it around. It hurdled towards the small thing, but missed its' mark, harmlessly punching a small hole in the mud behind it. "Gurgh!" He snarled, shooting another quick jolt towards it.

_____

There was fog everywhere, everything was gaseous. Plague threw himself through the deep woods, fleeing the dark presence. It was in the shadows under the leaves, thick in the air. Maniacal laughing flooded his ears, no matter where he turned.
    It was him.

Suddenly there was the soft pounding of paws surrounding him. Dozens, maybe more. The howling, yapping and snarls drove the dark fox deeper into the wood, lungs burning as he burst into a green field.
    The howling had stopped.
    There, ahead, he stood towering over him, casting a shadow across the brilliant grass. A great beast with jagged crags and spikes covering  its enormous body. The monster howled in excitement as he tore into an eevee at his feet. The other kits huddled in terror before him, yet they would not run. The laughter once again rang in his ears, like daggers being driven into his skull.

Plague screamed at them to run, to hide, anything. But they wouldn't budge. Even the largest one only looked back at him with eyes that were burdened with sorrow. He began to scream their names against the cacophony of laughter, but they only looked back at him, staring and unmoving.

(sorry, i had no idea what to post for kyo lol)

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:34 pm

Skip

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:00 pm

Post 51||Post 16

Violet City||Evening

Everything was chaos.
    Complete and utter chaos.

The human left. Anton couldn't believe he'd had the guts to do it, but he did. And as the horde suddenly erupted around them, Anton found himself with a choice: either stay with these assholes that loathed him just as much as he loathed them, or... leave as well. The fight would be his cover. He could slink off into the lengthening shadows and just take off into the night sky. Already, even without finalizing his choice, he'd already moved toward the trees.

Well... looked like he was doing this.

As he turned tail and slithered away, he felt a clawed hand on his shoulder. It was Levi, of course; who else would actually touch him? "If you want to keep that hand, take it back."

"You're not going to stay and watch this shitshow?" Levi almost laughed, even as the others screamed in the distance. "We don't even have to do anything and they'll probably get themselves killed."

"I don't give a shit. Let them get themselves killed. I'm getting out while I still fucking can. Crazy bitch isn't here anymore-- that was the only reason I was staying. So you can stay and watch if you want, you sick fuck, but I'm leaving." Anton violently shrugged off Levi's hand and continued on his way, leaving the golden dragon with a choice. Either stay with that murderous cacophony and stupidly risk his life for some cheap laughs or... follow Anton for the same thing. Sighing, Levi slinked after Anton, bidding the others a silent farewell.

Hopefully, that fuck Kyoya really got a taste of leadership. God knows he's sooooooooo good at it.

[[Salty Levi is salty. Also, this is a leaving post for them, but I'll be back with another way more suitable character XD]]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:30 pm

Violet City | Evening|| 95 | 62

The green quadruped darted closer, again dodging his shots. The ram padded backward, his exhausted but sharp gaze on the target. His tail glowed and crackled with the promise of an attack, but he hesitated. Elektrike? It's way too fast to be one of them, though...! I can't assume it won't try to kill us, but...Shooting a quick glance over his shoulder, he saw the blue hound trot up behind him with his precious cargo. Can't risk a fight when the horde is so close.

"Stop!" Kyoya growled at the oncoming elektrike, taking a defensive stance in front of the ghostly canine. His crackling tail moved slowly in front of him, ready for any kind of strike. "I don't want to fight!"

_________

Plague stared in abject horror as the overpowering presence closed in on him and the kits, a deafening rage filling the tainted air as he began to devour another eevee. Blood sprayed across his face as the little fox screamed for its' mother. Plague leaped forward to save it, but no matter how quickly he ran, he couldn't get any closer. Soon its' wet, dead eyes did nothing but stare in fright at him as the monster gleefully dug into the childs' body with a blood red muzzle. Tears streamed down his face, his voice hoarse from screaming, but the mad laughter of the pack only grew in viciousness. The black fox bolted for the other kits, managing to grab one in his mouth before the enraged teeth of the alpha snapped shut behind him, razor sharp and a maw large enough to swallow him whole. He ran for his life through the tall grasses and into the thick of the trees, the light body of the child suddenly feeling strange. Looking down, the fox jumped back and dropped the eevees' body in horror. The skeletal, mummified thing screeched at him with hollow eye sockets, muscles melting off its' body as it leaped for his throat. Plague cried out as he felt the sharp teeth against his neck, somehow digging deep into his flesh, blood gushing out and covering his dark pelt.

_

The foxes' eyes opened hazily, his erratic heartbeat pounding in his chest. The first thing to come into focus was the pain across his entire body, shaking him into consciousness as he groaned atop the strange, apparitional shoulder blades. The stench of blood flooded his nostrils as he felt the sticky substance coating his fur.

"Stop!" Came the sharp voice of the ram from somewhere ahead. Plagues' head rolled as he tried to gather his surroundings. "Kyo...ya...?"

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:16 am

Violet City | Late Afternoon
    25|3

Shock sharply gasped, twigs thrashing his face as he tore through the underbrush. God damn it, this is just what he needed. After he killed the peace and quiet, it wasn't going to settle down at all from here on out, not for a while. His electricity flowed through his legs, seemingly enhancing his frantic speeding. The bushes broke open as he darted out on the very edge of the clearing. He had only time to squint open his eyes and see the blurry form of an Ampharos. The pup was moving so quickly toward them that he couldn't gather more than their shifting defensive stances.

"Stop! I don't want to fight!" Shock slammed his paws onto the ground, trying to stop as he became nearly fully aware of the sparking goat in front of him. The grass tore until his pads, halting him enough to where the unbalanced inertia of his body almost threw him ass-over-head. Stunned from the speed loss and only 10 feet away, his body almost flops down onto his haunch as he slips out.
    "I!..." he declares, an awkward mix of confusion and an attempt at an austere, angered tone, "I don't want a fight either!" The last time he saw other living Pokemon was before the apocalypse. Honestly, he had forgotten intellectual, communicative conversation, as all he had used up until then had been snarky come backs. His body trembled briefly as the old, familiar feeling of having other conscious eyes on him.
    "Really, I, uh," he stands back up, panting, "They were after me, they're still coming." He shoots a cowarding glance behind him. Were they? There was definitely some screeching coming from the distance, making it obvious they weren't in the safest of areas at all.

---

Catalyst almost snapped to attention, the brush rustling and electricity sparking not subtle at all. The worn dog steeled with his hackles raising against Shizu's limp form on his back as the small green dart flew from the treeline. It was barreling right for them, not apparent to be living or dead for how unpredictable it was. He could feel the air around Kyoya distort from the negatively charged electricity, blurring the view as it swerved and waved around. Before Catalyst could do any sort of movement, his companion stepped in front of him.

"Stop! I don't want to fight!"

The green pup struggles with his own feet, in a juvenile display. Seemed like this guy wasn't nearly the threat expected... or an undead. Cat's muscles twitched hesitantly into relaxation.

"I!... I don't want a fight either!" It was a teen. It was obvious that he hadn't encountered living creatures for a long time. With slip ups like this, how did this kid survive for this long?
    "Really, I, uh... They were after me, they're still coming." he forgets to be grim now, looking like a lost child more than a threat. However, the ghost's emotions were currently blockaded with his own internal struggle or he might have felt a little more sympathy. The chilling screech of one of the undead from a half a mile away hit all of them at that moment. He felt Shizu shift on his back, making his own heart surge in rate. Small throbbing pulses came from the reanimated fox as his heart seemed to take life again.

"Kyo...ya...?"

"Shizu?" he whispers out breathlessly. Suddenly his attention becomes pin-focused on his injured brother. He looks over his shoulder to look, but not enough to disturb him. "Try not to move, ok? It might make the wounds open again." he says with the softness of a Lopunny's pelt. "You're ok."
    Somewhere inside of him, it felt as if the words were more meant for his own ears.

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:46 am

Violet City | Evening|| 96 | 63

It was almost comical the way the small canine slid to a stop in surprise. "I!...I don't want a fight either!" Kyoyas' form relaxed a bit, watching the elektrike in confusion. "Really, I, uh," he stands back up, panting, "They were after me, they're still coming." His tail ceased to spark, releasing the energy harmlessly through Kyoyas' fur as his gaze darted towards the screeching sounds. As quick as the pup had darted towards them, it was doubtful the undead had seen him come this way.

"Kyo...ya...?"
    His heart skipped a beat at the foxes' small voice, a flood of relief quickly following. But they didn't have time to linger. "That way- to the treeline!" He said quickly, his fin pointing behind them, further down the lakes' edge. The ram dashed alongside the wispy canine, glancing at the fox every few minutes. He was conscious again, but with the wound on his shoulder was it even possible for the fox to move on his own? Was he even strong enough after so much blood loss? Questions whirled in his mind as they approached the trees. Slowing down, he motioned to the others and quickly lowered himself to the ground. His slate gaze peered across the shimmering lake as a hoard began to stream through the grassy field, ambling and howling southward as some even attacked each other as they moved.

_______

"Shizu?" was the unexpected whisper he got from the hound that carried him. He looked up at his face, dazed. His ears flattened in uncertainty and his body tensed as it all started coming back to him. "Try not to move, ok? It might make the wounds open again. You're ok." So it was real- his brother was alive and...here. And carrying him safely. Despite the flurry of emotions inside, the soft tone of his voice quelled them enough for his body to loosen again.

"That way- to the treeline!" Plagues' eyes finally began to focus as he caught sight of the ram only for a moment as they began to streak across a blurry world. He grunted, clenching his teeth against the pain as he was jostled with the movements of Reis' bounding.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:50 am