Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Duma
Kitty
renegade
Mew
Kaze
Penumbra
2KB
Min
12 posters

(ACE) The LAVERRE Team

Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The LAVERRE Team Empty (ACE) The LAVERRE Team

Post by Dazey Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:26 pm

**This plot stuff is outdated. See this post for updated plot stuff**First of all, I really hope I'm doing this right lol~ If I'm messing up, please tell me and I shall figure out how to fix this haha. ^^

Now then! I'm adopting the Laverre team, but I'm not sure who all is gonna join with me. D: So if you're interested, please post here so I know. ^^

Anyways! I'd like to keep it horror themed and very sadistic like Loona's original idea.

So, my first idea is that the team is chased through Laverre and into the Gym by undead. The doors lock and they're trapped in there. It's darn near pitch black, but they can catch glimpses of red eyes every once in a while.

This goes on for a while, unnerving the team and occasionally they are touched by a cold hand.

Turns out, the Ghost-types from Route 14 have infested the Gym and gone mad, getting pleasure from sick torture of the survivors that enter the gym.

They possess dolls and use them as their means of stalking the team.

My second idea, this is just a whim and I dunno if we should use it. Feel free to share thoughts~! Anyways, the team could disappear one by one, teleported to a different part of the gym and singled out by the ghosts. They could be absolutely tortured in whatever way you see fit. Maybe displaying images of their friends being killed, or left to wander around in the dark alone with the ghosts droning things into their mind, such as for them to attack their friends? I'd imagine after a while, they'd begin to think that way and that could cause some drama. :3

So! If you're interested, you're more than welcome to join. Post here and tell meeee and suggest some ideas if you want. :D

**Team Sheet

Team roster:

[*]Leader - Alirah the Umbreon (NightDaze)
    [*]Bernie the Persian (BatEmmaman)
    [*]Barry the Umbreon (ShadowCharizard)
    [*]Plant the Snivy and Verglas the Undead Snover (Dandelion)
    [*]Kaneki the Phanteon and Hide the Riolu (Duma)
    [*]OPEN
    [*]Floater - Grimsley

Last edited by NightDaze on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:17 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The LAVERRE Team Empty Re: (ACE) The LAVERRE Team

Post by Min Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:34 pm

i might be interested in joining this!
    2KB
    2KB

Post by 2KB Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:48 am

i'd be interested in joining with asteria the glaceon
    her profile is pretty much set in stone

she has amnesia lel
    she'll literally have no idea what's going on, however she'll easily put her trust in others

i think it might be best to have some bonding time between the characters before they get chased into the gym?
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:51 am

Yeeeeeeey two members! Thank you guys! :D And I agree 2KB, I like the idea of some bonding time before everything goes to heck LOL. ^^
    Penumbra
    Penumbra
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Penumbra Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:38 am

I love horror and tormenting characters. ;w; This is super tempting.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:27 am

I can join with my pretty boy Sade who is a rare class of intelligent undead and his main character trait is Schadenfreude. He gets his enjoyment from torturing someone to breaking point both physically and mentally before he eats them. He also enjoys having a personal stake in that breaking, stalking and teasing pokemon before making a physical move. One of his favorite things to do is to treat things like a medical experiment. He will try any form of torture possible, persuade others he will spare them if they provide him with victims, follow without attacking until the suspense drives them nuts and faking his own death to give the appearance he can't be killed. He would have a lot of fun on this team.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:29 am

Hi everyone! This team is nearly ready, the team roster is complete enough~! Once everyone's characters are ready, post here and we'll start this! ^^ I'll be working on Alirah today, so if everyone still wants a slice of Laverre torture, let's do this! :3
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:38 am

So, is anyone else interested in this team? And as for the roster, is anyone nearing completion of their characters? ^^ I'd like to see this team rollin' hehe. :3 But no rush, I haven't completed my character yet LOL I just want to make sure everyone is still on board.

Also~ For those of you who have read the manga Doubt, what if we had a similar situation going on? I'm not entirely sure how, but perhaps they can piece together a way out of the gym using various items or something? One of them could be the wolf (NPC or someone's character), and could pick on certain members that get closer to figuring out the puzzle... Any thoughts? :3
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:07 am

Sade's profile is ready to go when the rest of the team is. He'll enjoy playing with you all...for science of course. He can also be quite persuasive. Maybe a member of the team could be in league with him, offering the others up as sacrifice in exchange for his protection from the ghosts. Of course because Sade knows how to be subtle it will not be obvious who he is favoring until it's too late. He also enjoys playing with his food more than is good for him. Offering false hope for escape in the form of a puzzle to be solved is the kind of thing he finds highly amusing.
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:05 am

Team approved as Ace. You may begin posting profiles.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    (ACE) The LAVERRE Team Hz72hB2
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:55 pm

The ScarySkitty/FlyingKitty and I are gonna be plotting out some stuff from here on before we create our profiles/team, anyone is welcome to join. I'm guessing the previous members who wanted to join are no longer interested, but if I'm wrong, please correct me. ^^ The plot has changed significantly, whereas the team is trapped in Laverre City rather than the Gym amongst other nice plot points.

Kitty, go ahead and give us a plot rundown if you don't mind.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kitty
    Kitty
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Kitty Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:16 pm

Yay! <3 Okay, so, the Infected attack Laverre obviously and of course not many people/Pokemon/whatever survive. Most people clearly died or just fled the city. But Dazey's Umbreon character, Alirah, who lived in Laverre with my Furfrou character, Knightly, reasons that it might be safer to stay near the area rather than flee from it because there's likely to be much more Infected outside the city than inside it. So Knightly agrees and vows to protect Alirah, there's just one problem: Knightly used to be a show dog in Lumiose City before the Epidemic, participating in beauty contests at Fan Clubs in the city, before running away to Laverre with Alirah, therefore her battling/fighting skills are extremely poor. So how will she protect Alirah? She'll just slow her down, Knightly figures. How will either of them survive in such an Epidemic?

So Knightly sneaks away from Alirah during the night and visits a Mismagius survivor that was well-known before the Epidemic for being crafty and cruel, but talented in incantations and possessing many enhancing Items for battles and other things. Knightly plans to make some sort of deal with her, in return for a way to be stronger in battles so that she can fight the Infected.

After what I can only imagine as an intense, freaking creepy conversation, Mismagius offers this deal to Knightly: She will give Knightly a scarf with magical properties that will enhance her strength in battles (a simple Silk Scarf) and ensure she can protect her friend, if Knightly and this "friend of her's" do Mismagius one little favor: They track down a certain Dusknoir enemy of her's and kill him.  Oh, and Knightly must swear on a Griseous Orb that she will hold up her end of the deal even if it kills her... but that won't happen, says Mismagius, because her magic scarf will make her strong; Knightly isn't aware that a Silk Scarf only enhances Normal-type moves, and Normal-type moves obviously can't be used on Ghost-types and are usually not very powerful anyways.

Now, Knightly isn't a killer and she certainly doesn't swear over objects said to have connections with Giratina. But Mismagius gets in Knightly's head, telling her that if she doesn't take this deal then she better get used to killing, because if Knightly is too weak to protect Alirah and the latter dies, then she'll certainly have to put her down gruesomely when she becomes an Infected. Also, Mismagius says, swearing over anything shouldn't be a problem unless Knightly isn't planning to hold up her end of the deal.

So reluctantly, Knightly accepts the deal and vows to kill the Dusknoir. She gets her Silk Scarf and is promptly commanded to leave by Mismagius, though she obviously is a little uneasy about the deal she just made.

When Knightly reunites with Alirah, she tells the Umbreon about the scarf but tells her that the deal is to "find a friend" of Mismagius', not an enemy, and Alirah doesn't figure out for a while that Knightly has to kill the Dusknoir. So they run off to Route 14 to look for the Dusknoir, but the area is overrun and they hole up in the Scary House for a little bit. When they return to the city for reasons I haven't thought of yet, they find out that Laverre City has been overrun by Ghost-types who have banded together to take control of the city in its weakness, and the Ghosts- are causing all sorts of suspenseful/horror-themed chaos with hallucinations, incantations, curses, and other Ghost-typed things. The characters now have to make a choice - do they take their chances with the Infected, or the Ghosts-? They choose the Infected so that there's all the normal Epidemic goodness that an EJ team should most definitely have, but they often have to go into Laverre for supplies and other things for the sake of a writer being able to write suspense/horror occasionally if one wants to.

Also, after the deal is made with Knightly and Mismagius, a mysterious fog comes over Laverre City and Route 14 and never disappears. The fog is harmless except for the fact that it won't possibly let anyone out from it, meaning once the fog stops at the end of the city and the end of Route 14, no one and nothing can go past those stopping points and the fog is kinda like a barrier that traps everyone inside the area. The fog is a mystery and no one is sure how it came about or why it's there, but Knightly suspects it has something to do with the deal she made.

So basically the plot is first and foremost to survive the struggles and violence of the Epidemic like usual, and also find a mysterious Dusknoir and kill him for something a little original. Though things will get complicated I'm sure, as I'd like to have the Dusknoir be a good guy who goes around destroying evil Ghosts-types, and refusing to kill Knightly or the others despite them wanting to kill him - kinda like Batman for a terrible example. So Knightly will eventually not hold up her end of the deal, and Mismagius will create all kinds of evil incantations, and I'd like for the characters to team up with the Dusknoir eventually to destroy the Mismagius.

But yeah, in short: It's a normal Infected story, with an excuse to write horror/suspense. Dazey wanted to write something scary like Silent Hill, and I'm a sucker for character conflict, so I was hoping this would be a good idea <3

(And omg Vince I would die of happiness if you joined, I love your writing and Sly sounds amazing <3)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:55 pm

I'll be using Kaneki and Hide as long term floaters~

Dazey talked me into it, lubbs

Last edited by Duma on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Sade is still up for this if you'll have him. His profile is ready to go.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Of course, Kaze! ^^ Added everyone to the roster, thank you all.<3333
    Kitty
    Kitty
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Kitty Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:18 pm

I could not possibly ask to start off posting on a better team <3
    guys I am so excited //dies
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:20 pm

I am proud to be an addition to this team as well, this is gonna be SMASHING, MY DARLINGS!~
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:50 am

Kaneki and Hide are ready to go when you are~
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:11 am

If all goes right, I should have Alirah ready to lead Laverre tomorrow! ^^ I'm just exhausted tonight and I can't finish up her profile. x__x
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:53 am

I am good to go, so, woo! Hype!
    Kitty
    Kitty
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Kitty Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:31 pm

Ready to roll when everyone else is!
    //MUCH READY. SUCH EXCITE <333
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:39 pm

FlyingKitty wrote:Ready to roll when everyone else is!
    //MUCH READY. SUCH EXCITE <333

I'm working on Ali's history right now, Kitty, and then I'm ready for approval! :D
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:02 pm

Winter is currently seeking approval, then I'll be ready to rock!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:16 am