Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Dandelion
Maximum
Starbits
Min
renegade
9 posters

(ACE) The FARAWAY Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The FARAWAY Team Empty Re: (ACE) The FARAWAY Team

Post by Min Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:50 pm

I'm hoping Lotta can evolve eventually in the next day. ^w^
    The homemade boat idea sounds cool, though I imagine it'll take them a long while to chop down dem trees and configure it all. |D
    Maybe there can be tons of groups of undead attacking the next day, after having sniffed out where the group is?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:51 am

Maybe the morning could start with the team going out to forage and to find a clean source of water? Instead of us being attacked by a horde, we could be stalked by a small pack of high-leveled, intelligent Undead (Zoroarks? Linoones? An Eeveelution team?) for a good portion of the day. They could stalk us for a good while, testing us for weaknesses and giving little attention to themselves. Then, say, at around the beginning of the Afternoon, when we gather the food and water and are about to eat, we could be attacked? Lotta could evolve during that time.

As for the raft idea, doesn’t the mainland seem way too far away to be reached with any boat constructed in the RP? I guess I am just questioning the logic of the situation, since we would also have to deal with very dangerous water-type Undead such as Tentacruel who could probably wreck the boat and utterly wreck the team. Maybe we could find a group of sturdy flying Pokémon (much like the Braviary duo that brought Adventus to Faraway Island) to bring us back to Hoenn?

....Hmm, or maybe we could get one a Legendary with teleportation capabilities to float to the team in the future? They could teleport us to the Hoenn mainland during a confrontation with a very powerful Undead (such as Paladin, or maybe even an Undead floater I may be planning for the future? Maybe even both at the same time? >:D). All we would need to do is choose which place we want to go to, and they could bring us there.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:57 pm

I'm planning on eventually making Melinda, Paladin's mate and Lotta's mother, to float to the team to terrorize them before she is killed. (And Lotta has an depressed moment. ;w; )
    I can totally get Paladin to float around in the future though, if you guys want. xD
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:37 pm

So I was just wondering: Where is everyone supposed to be on Faraway Island right now?
    I know that since the beginning of the RP, the team has just sorta gotten lost in the forest. We have Lotta and Saphalom in one random clearing; Gwinyera and Mond are in the clearing where Anaksa the arbok and Mickey the archeops used to be; and as for Orique I am not too sure where he is right now. Everyone's just sorta everywhere, and I don't really know what to post for the situation. I am considering having Saphalom help gather everyone back together so they can return to the cave Lotta found. He will probably leave around the 25th-30th post, to be replaced by my human character Angelina (hopefully, if approval goes well for her).

If it is not too much trouble, could I propose a solution for our navigation problem? I was thinking that we could all assign different landmark locations for Faraway Island. For example, maybe the clearing Gwinyera and Mond are in could be called "Small Clearing north of Cave," the cave Lotta found could be called "Sandy Cave," the clearing Saph and Lotta are in could be called "Clearing east of Cave," and so forth. The clearing the RP started in, the one displayed on Faraway Island's Bulbapedia page, could be called "Main Clearing."

Maybe we could even extend the cave's insides, to make it part of a small underground complex of natural caves and tunnels to make traveling around the island easier? I mean, if we are going to be on this island for a while we might as open up more plot potential xD We got Orique and Mond to light the way if we ever travel through them.

Sorry for the wall of text, lol. Since this team seems to be reaching a slow point I am trying to find out a way to understand and organize our situation. Just throwing out ideas! Maybe the idea of sailing to another place could be forgotten if we figure out how to fill out the island's geography a little? It is practically a miniature jungle, after all.

Also, am I the only one who cannot stop thinking about the Lost Woods from The Legend of Zelda when I think about this team? e_e
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:38 pm

I love these ideas. :'D Maybe when they get in the cave, Lotta starts digging a bit and find the secret entrance to the tunnels?
    Also, if I may, I can totally draw out maps of Faraway Island that's like a bird's eye view of the surface, and then a secondary map with all the underground tunnels. ^^ I can add little numbers and a legend that marks where everyone first met, the clearing, and where the cave Lotta found is too. <3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Oh my goodness, would you really do that Lulu? :U That is awesome! : D Since the RP started at the area of Faraway Island seen in Pokémon Emerald, we already have a good starting point for such a map. It says on Bulbapedia's page for Faraway Island that the island is (possibly) based off of a real-world location called Guyana.... so maybe the map's inspiration could be drawn from Guyana's jungles? If we make the idea of sailing to the Hoenn Region a plan for the very far future, then we could focus all of our attention on making Faraway Island expansive and exotic!

@Ciana I like the idea of everyone exploring the caves and finding human & pokémon camp remains. This could also give the team a place to retreat to, if we ever have a confrontation with the Undead aboveground. It'll certainly keep things very interesting. (And maybe Angelina could be introduced in the caves, if it takes a while for me to get her onto the team?)

For the current moment in the RP, maybe we should get everyone back together? Saphalom could help with that, since he can use his psychic ghostly powers to sense the other team members out from a long distance. Since it is nearing nighttime in the RP, everyone could then follow Lotta to the cave she had found and put all of their supplies together. Saph's a ghost, so he could probably keep watch for the night (and then leave if I have Angelina approved by that morning).
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:38 pm

Mond would be happy to feed Ori, Ceecee. =3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]19 Badges[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    little fairy

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Angelina is going to have a Chansey companion with Heal Pulse.... That will not disrupt any plot ideas that you and Sara have, will it? .-. I will edit her move as needed, if so.
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Maybe the team should go on hold until Ciana exits the SH? ^^; It's my turn and I really don't have any idea of what to do, and I'd hate to skip as well... Mond would never wander off on his own, so unless Orique started looking for the others, or Ori told Mond to go with Gwen, or they all started searching together, he would just kinda sit there...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]19 Badges[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    little fairy

Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:24 am

Guys? Answer? Please? I don't think I can ask for the team to be put on hold unless we reach some kind of agreement here.

little fairy

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Sorry about the late reply, Sara. But I would also not mind you putting the team on hold.
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:55 am

Um... so with Ciana back and such, I think we can ask for the team to come off hold, yes? Like when asking to put it on hold, I don't just wanna go off and ask without asking my teammates, first. =)

little fairy

Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:44 am

Of course, I understand. =3 Just wanted to check in with you first~

little fairy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:35 am