Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+15
Zekrom
Cobalion
Celebi
Latias
Victini
Suicune
Articuno
Volcarona
Hydreigon
Shaymin
Mewtwo
Mew
Jirachi
Latios
Deoxys
19 posters

The LEGENDARY Team II

Deoxys
    Deoxys
    Inactive

The LEGENDARY Team II Empty The LEGENDARY Team II

Post by Deoxys Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Route 38 | Midday

(As Deoxys hasn't got a Gender, I will refer to them as 'He' for this Roleplay)

Deoxys slowed to a halt, his body slowly returning to normal form, as he dropped onto Route 38, his body growing weak, and possibly suffering from some sort of Shock, as he cast a glance, back towards Olivine City.

The Dog, Suicune, and Lugia, the bird... they'd left. Perhaps they'd sensed some dire urgency elsewhere, or perhaps it was a personal parting, but either way, they had led half of the Legendaries elsewhere, and the rest... Well, they appeared to have followed him.

Pausing for a moment, Deoxys turned his entire body to face the oncoming Pokémon, and closed his eyes, before emitting a loud, area-wide Telepathic call, My Pokémon Brothers. We have much to discuss. Meet me in Ecruteak City, and there, we will decide what we are to do with our united power.

With that, Deoxys ascended into the air, his body once again contorting and morphing into his Speed form, and within moments, he shot off again, in the direction of Ecruteak.
    Latios
    Latios

The LEGENDARY Team II Empty Re: The LEGENDARY Team II

Post by Latios Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Johto South Seas| Midday

The sun was high in the sky as Latios flew over the waters south of Johto. He had finally come out of hiding in order to find his sister who he hoped was still alive. He had been worrying about her ever since the infection hit, fearing that she had been taken down by one of them. He knew that she was somewhere here in Johto, but he just needed to find out where. If only thinkgs could be a little easier, but that would always take the fun out of things.

He managed to always out fly any infected that tried to give chase to him that he always found himself ether high above the clouds or over the seas. He sent a telepathic message, hoping this one would reach his sister, Latias? Latias can you hear me? Sister, please speak to me. It’s your brother, Latios. He sent the same message every day at this time, hoping that she would finally answer.

He knew he couldn’t stay over waters for much longer, so he changed his course and headed to the mainland. In which he hoped he would find his sister. Alive, and well.

Last edited by Latios on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Olivine City|Midday(6)

She had been following the strange alien-like creature. The legends had split up. But this did not bother Latias. As long as they could stop this infection. And they would.She heard the alien voice that was now familiar. My Pokémon Brothers. We have much to discuss. Meet me in Ecruteak City, and there, we will decide what we are to do with our united power.

The female dragon nodded, and began to glide off to Ecruteak. But then...a very familiar voice came to her... Latias? Latias can you hear me? Sister, please speak to me. It’s your brother, Latios. It couldn't be! Her brother! Latios?! Is that you? Brother! I cannot believe you are here! I'm headed to Ecruteak, please meet me there! she urgently called out to him.

Her brother...alive. This...this was great. She was so scared that the epidemic had got him, but no. He was just fine. She picked up her speed, and headed for Ecruteak.
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:57 pm

Western Johto | Midday

It had been mere moments since Jirachi had been disturbed and awakened from her slumber, only to find a ruined Firona and these... Monsters walking around. Now she was gliding through the sky, using her considerably weakened psychic powers to stay off of the ground and hopefully away from those creatures who wanted to only eat her.

My Pokémon Brothers. We have much to discuss. Meet me in Ecruteak City, and there, we will decide what we are to do with our united power. Jirachi stopped to listen. The voice sounded familiar, was it another legendary? She concentrated for a moment, her mind still hazy from waking. Jirachi. Jirachi is heading towards the 'Ecruteak' you speak of. Jirachi will help. she said in a tired voice.

Jirachi never really left Hoenn before, but she had heard of the other regions. Ecruteak was the one with 2 towers, one burned, and one still standing. She lifted her head up to look at the region before her, Johto. With a nod, she teleported herself to Olivine city, in which she started gliding towards where she saw a large tower in the distance. Jirachi is almost there. Jirachi will be there soon.

((OOC: Pretty sure Hoenn is West from Johto since in real life, Hoenn really is west from Johto in Japan. and Kanto's east from Johto.))

Last edited by Jirachi on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Deoxys
    Deoxys
    Inactive

Post by Deoxys Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Burnt Tower Top | Ecruteak City | Midday

Deoxys settled on the very top floor of the Burnt Tower. Surely no Infected would suspect their presence in a building quite so fragile, so inconspicuous. It had housed the Legendary Dog trio for Arceus knows how long, it would be fitting for now.

He sighed a rough, metallic sigh, his body slowly returning to its normal form, and his eyes slowly adjusting to the dimmer light. Just then, a voice erupted through his mind, a familiar voice, one he hadn't heard since he'd left Hoenn.
    Jirachi. Jirachi is heading towards the 'Ecruteak' you speak of. Jirachi will help.

Jirachi?! Deoxys thought to himself. If he could smile, he would've. Another Hoenn Legendary to join the fight. And the Wishing Pokémon at that. With Latias and Jirachi, how could they fail?

My Brothers, Deoxys let out a Telepathic call once again, The Burnt Tower shall be our refuge, hurry, before that blasted bird takes another of our fellow Legendaries lives!
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Ecruteak City| Midday

He started to lose hope that his sister was still alive, until he heard the most familiar voice he though he would never hear again. Latios?! Is that you? Brother! I cannot believe you are here! I'm headed to Ecruteak, please meet me there! It was his sister, Latias. He felt a wave of joy and relief, two emotions he though he would never feel again after this outbreak. His sister was alive, and now he had a destination. Ecruteak, so I will reunite with my sister there. He though to himself.

He began to speed up, changing his direction so that he was facing the way to Ecruteak City. As he flew on, he encountered many flying type infected, but he wasn’t going to let them stop him from seeing his sister once again. They where just an obstacle that he needed to get through to see her, nothing more.

Maybe a few minutes since he started to fly to Ecruteak before he finally saw the two towers in the distance. The Burned Tower, and the Tin Tower. There was something atop the Burned Tower, something of red with a bit of blue. And it seemed to speak with the most strangest voice he had ever heard. The Burnt Tower shall be our refuge, hurry, before that blasted bird takes another of our fellow Legendaries lives! What did he mean by another? Did that mean that some of the legends had fallen victim to those horrid birds? That couldn’t be true, could it?

He looked to the west of Ecruteak looking for the figure of his sister, and then he saw her. That outline that was so much like his, only smaller, and her red colour. A huge smile formed on his face as he waited near the Burned Tower for her to get closer. Joy filled him, and he forgot all about the infection, all he was thinking about now, was that his sister was alive, and safe.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:35 am

Ecruteak City|Midday(7)

She flew into the city of Ecruteak. The alien-like Pokemon was on top of the Burnt Tower. My Brothers, The Burnt Tower shall be our refuge, hurry, before that blasted bird takes another of our fellow Legendaries lives! Latias almost put in 'And sister!' but decided not to, she didn't want to sound like a brat.

And then she saw her precious brother. Out of pure excitement, she quickly glided over to Latios and hugged him. Brother... she whispered. Latias looked back at where Deoxys stood. I have to go there, brother. I am needed. I do not think Deoxys would mind if you came... She pulled away from him, and began to slowly fly to the tower, motioning for her brother to follow her.

((OOC:Apoligies for the late reply.))
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Ecruteak | Midday

The Burnt Tower shall be our refuge, hurry, before that blasted bird takes another of our fellow Legendaries lives! Jirachi's eyes widened in shock. What are you saying? Has a a fellow legendary already fallen?! Jirachi was worried. If this 'infection' was strong enough to take down a large legendary, what would it mean for a puny, pixie legendary such as her?

She glided into Ecruteak. She spotted Deoxys far off in the distance, and he body was filled with joy. Suddenly, she saw 2 figures also near the Burnt Tower, one red and one blue. her eyes widened in surprise. Latias! Latios! she said happily, glad that her fellow Hoenn legendaries were okay.

She swiftly landed on the Burnt Tower, looking around at the landscape. She felt out of place beside Deoxys, she was puny compared to him. She looked up at him. Deoxys, what has happened to our world? she asked, scared of the answer. What has happened to the world of Pokemon?

Last edited by Jirachi on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Deoxys
    Deoxys
    Inactive

Post by Deoxys Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:57 am

Burnt Tower | Ecruteak City | Midday

The weary Pokémon sighed, lowering his head in momentary contemplation. After a few moments silence, his telepathic voice rang out towards his fellow legendaries. The Legendary Ice Golem Regice... that bird destroyed it. As though it were nothing Deoxys let out another metallic sigh, Jirachi, are you well rested? Can you save us from this crisis?

When he raised his head again, Deoxys saw two blurs hurtling through the air. A red one, and a blue one. It appears Hoenn has taken up arms. Tell me, Brothers, of our home land. What of its Trainers? Its Pokémon?
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Ecruteak City| Burnt Tower| Midday

Latios was overjoyed when his sister hugged him. It told him that she was really there and not just a figment of his imagination. I’m so glad your safe Latias, I kept thinking the worst when you never answered me. He felt like nothing could go wrong anymore. But he knew that was idle thinking, things where already going wrong as long as this infection continued to spread.

Then his sister looked up to where that strange pokemon stood. I have to go there, brother. I am needed. I do not think Deoxys would mind if you came... and she started to fly toward it motioning for him to follow. He followed; he didn’t want to leave her on her own anymore. He had left her so long ago, but now she was in the middle of this horrible fight. So he would keep her safe, even if it meant getting infected himself.

He flew up behind his sister, then that strange voice rang in his head again, The Legendary Ice Golem Regice... that bird destroyed it. As though it were nothing. Latios couldn’t believe this. It was impossible. There was no way that one bird could have taken down a legend. But then again, its followers probably helped this bird. Then the strange creature spoke once more, it seemed to be talking to Latias and Latios. It appears Hoenn has taken up arms. Tell me, Brothers, of our homeland. What of its Trainers? It’s Pokémon?

He did want to think about it, but he knew he had to answer. Hoenn is standing strong, but the infection is still at large there. Though it’s not as bad as it is here, it is still in bad shape. I don’t know how long the humans, or the pokemon can keep the infected at bay. It was true. Before Latios left Hoenn there where little infected, but then it started to spread through the water, infecting more and more, but they still managed to keep then from entering the cities. But it was only a matter of time before Hoenn, and every other region, was just like Johto. When infected outnumbered living, and the cities where nothing but ghost towns.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:40 am

Ecruteak City|Burnt Tower|Midday(8)

Deoxys asked how Hoenn was, and her brother explained. Hoenn is standing strong, but the infection is still at large there. Though it’s not as bad as it is here, it is still in bad shape. I don’t know how long the humans, or the pokemon can keep the infected at bay. Latias nodded sadly. A lot of Pokemon were in pain. Her fellow Pokemon. It sickened her to know that. And when she saw Regice, the ice golem, destroyed by that blasted bird right in front of her, she felt disgusted.She looked up at the gathered Hoenn legendaries, and spoke with a determined look on her face.

I want to help my Pokemon.

((OOC:I'm sorry for the short post, I'll try to make up for it. I'm kinda having writer's block. ><))
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 am

Ecruteak Burned Tower | Midday

Jirachi, are you well rested? Can you save us from this crisis? Jirachi looked to the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in Johto. I'm sorry, Jirachi was disturbed in the middle of her sleep. She doesn't have enough energy to wish these monsters all away. Her voice was quiet, she felt guilty for not being able to majorly help. All she could do at this point was fight and heal.

Jirachi thought. Regice had already been killed. Regice. One of the many gods of the Pokemon World, was dead. Killed by a bird. A bird that could've been easily smashed to bits with one of Regice's hard punches. What was going to happen? If this 'bird' that Deoxys had spoken of could take down a legendary, do they stand a chance? Jirachi shook her head, reassuring herself.

Deoxys, who is this bird you speak of? She asked as she watched Latias and Latios.

Deoxys
    Deoxys
    Inactive

Post by Deoxys Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:48 am

Burnt Tower | Ecruteak City | Midday

Deoxys made a somewhat aggressive noise, something similar to the grinding of gears in a rusting machine, and though it wasn't a noise any Pokémon had made before, it was almost certainly a noise induced by anger. He crushed one hand into a fist, his eyes momentarily angered, before his usual, neutralized demeanour took hold again.
    A Honchkrow, a Pokémon once native to darkened skies and flocks. He hunts by himself now... and is the Shepard to the Infected Flocks. He, as I understand it, brought this disease to our kind. To our human friends. And not more than an hour ago... he struck down Regice with a single blow.

He gazed upwards, towards the dimming sky, I fear we may not be capable of defeating him by ourselves... Suicune has no doubt gone to find his Brothers. We need a plan of Action.
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:13 pm

Burnt Tower| Ecruteak City| Midday

Deoxys was right, they needed a plan, but Latios couldn’t think of anything that would be helpful. He wished he could be for help. He started to think to himself. Perhaps we could go and search for the other great legends. But where would we start looking? Maybe it’s useless to fight back. No. He shook his head, trying to get that thought out of his head, what would his sister think if he started to go on about how all hope was lost. There had to be a way, there was always a way. Don’t give up when the games just begun.

Latios started to tap the tip of his claws together, the thing he did when he was in deep thought. He does it without even realizing it, and his sister doesn’t like it much, says it’s annoying, but it helped him to concentrate. If we did that it would be suicide, but maybe if we, no that’s worse. Hmm… He started to go deeper into thought, blocking almost everything out. He was thinking up many possible things, but they all seemed to end with someone or everyone dieing. There’s got to be something we can do… but what?

Last edited by Latios on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:31 pm

(9)

That annoying tapping noise came into her ears....Stop it, Latios, you know I hate that. She huffed. It was distracting. Latias looked back at Deoxys. I...I fear that the infection may have spread to other regions. This infection is spreading quickly, no? It's very possible for this epidemic to spread to another region. Kanto is connected to Johto.

She looked at the others. Latias had rambled. That is...I'm suggesting we go to Kanto. I-If you all want to...
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Ecruteak, Burnt Tower | Midday

I...I fear that the infection may have spread to other regions. This infection is spreading quickly, no? It's very possible for this epidemic to spread to another region. Kanto is connected to Johto. Jorachi nodded her agreement. Latias is right, there is already Legendaries here, from what I can sense. It will do no good if we accidentally get in their way, either. I think we should go to Kanto. she said.

She thought for a moment. Kanto? She had heard of it. What was it like there? Would it be the same here, with these monsters everywhere, destroying towns and cities and harming the living? She personally hoped not. Just by knowing that a Honchkrow took down Regice got her very unnerved.

Deoxys
    Deoxys
    Inactive

Post by Deoxys Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:44 pm

Burnt Tower | Ecruteak City | Evening

Deoxys paused for thought, momentarily considering Kanto before shaking their head, That's illogical. We shouldn't be trying to tackle the Infection, it's far too late for that. We should be assisting our Brethren, and seeking out those who can help. Perhaps this Celebi I heard so much about when I first arrived... placing a hand over his Crystalline Organ, his eyes focusing on the distance, Or this Ho-Oh the other Legendaries speak so highly of...

The Sun was setting now, and distant growling slowly began to become more apparent, though it'd always been there. It appears we have Company.
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Ecruteak City||Burnt Tower||Evening

I...I fear that the infection may have spread to other regions. This infection is spreading quickly, no? It's very possible for this epidemic to spread to another region. Kanto is connected to Johto. That is...I'm suggesting we go to Kanto. I-If you all want to...

Latios stopped tapping his claws when his sister suggested they head to Kanto, it was a good idea, and this, Jorachi, also agreed with it. But Deoxys didn’t seem to think it was. It seemed he wanted to go and find ether Celebi or Ho-oh, but the pokemon of Kanto needed their help. I am sorry Deoxys, but I have to agree with Latias, and its not just because she’s my sister. We should go to Kanto and see how far this infection has spread, its up to you if you want to come along with us or not. Latios hoped that he wouldn’t try to argue on how they had to find those pokemon, he was out voted 3 to 1.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Ecruteak City|Burnt Tower|Evening(10)

Deoxys shook his head. That's illogical. We shouldn't be trying to tackle the Infection, it's far too late for that. We should be assisting our Brethren, and seeking out those who can help. Perhaps this Celebi I heard so much about when I first arrived... Or this Ho-Oh the other Legendaries speak so highly of... Latias frowned. She had thought it was such a good idea.

Her brother spoke. I am sorry Deoxys, but I have to agree with Latias, and its not just because she’s my sister. We should go to Kanto and see how far this infection has spread, its up to you if you want to come along with us or not. Latias smiled at her brother, happy that he agreed. She looked to Deoxys. Please come. she pleaded.
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:45 pm

That's illogical. We shouldn't be trying to tackle the Infection, it's far too late for that. We should be assisting our Brethren, and seeking out those who can help. Perhaps this Celebi I heard so much about when I first arrived... Or this Ho-Oh the other Legendaries speak so highly of... Jirachi frowned. I am sorry Deoxys, but I have to agree with Latias, and its not just because she’s my sister. We should go to Kanto and see how far this infection has spread, its up to you if you want to come along with us or not. Then she smiled.

I understand your thoughts, Deoxys. But we must assist the other regions to, I'm very sure the other legendaries here already have enough helping hands. Jirachi murmured. She rubbed her eyes sleepily. Like Latias said, please come with us.

[OOC: My apologies for the late post. ;;]

Last edited by Jirachi on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Deoxys
    Deoxys
    Inactive

Post by Deoxys Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:28 am

Burnt Tower | Ecruteak City | Evening

Deoxys feigned an almost hurt look. Though whether he really felt betrayed or whether he was merely mimicking the reaction he'd seen before, it was unclear. For another moment, he considered travelling to other regions. But after a few moments deliberation, he shook his head, lowering his hands to his sides as they slowly morphed into the Tendrils that accompanied his Speed form.

I apologize his metallic voice echoed, as monotone and unfeeling as ever. Whether he felt any emotion was, once again, unclear I cannot leave this Region when I believe I may be able to find a Pokémon that can help. My plan may be my own, but I travelled space by myself for a very long time, I know loneliness is as good a companion as any, and wont be stirred to follow you in your pursuit of action over strategy, he once again placed his hand, or rather, tendrils, over his Crystalline Organ, eyes focused on the sky, which he could see through a hole in the towers roof top. I wish you the best of luck Brethren, his head slim-lined itself, as did the rest of his body slowly, But I cannot pursue you. I hope we meet again, perhaps in a world free of the Infection... and with that, he gave a gentle nod to each of the other legendaries, before hurtling into the air, hitting the sound barrier within seconds, and disappearing shortly after. Leaving nothing but the rippling air behind him.
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Ecruteak City||Burnt Tower||Evening

I hope we meet again, perhaps in a world free of the Infection...
    Latios watched as Deoxys flew off. It was saddening to know that he wouldn’t be joining them when they traveled to Kanto, but the pokemon of the other regions needed them more then this one, he knew that much. He turned back to his sister and the one called Jirachi.
    It appears we will be traveling to Kanto on our own. If he hurry, we could make it before it gets to dark.

If it was just Latios and his sister, they could make it there within seconds, but they had Jirachi with them now, so that was not possible. He did hope however that they would not run into that blasted bird that killed Regice, he still had a hard time believing it, but it had to be true. He folded his arms and began to glide off in the direction of Kanto, looking over his shoulder to make sure Jirachi and Latias where still with him.

I hope we meet again to Deoxys, maybe in an infected free time.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:44 am

Ecruteak City|Burnt Tower|Evening(11)

I apoligize, I cannot leave this Region when I believe I may be able to find a Pokémon that can help. My plan may be my own, but I travelled space by myself for a very long time, I know loneliness is as good a companion as any, and wont be stirred to follow you in your pursuit of action over strategy. I wish you the best of luck Brethren, But I cannot pursue you. I hope we meet again, perhaps in a world free of the Infection... And just like that, Deoxys was off.

Wait... Latias whispered. He was gone. She sighed sadly. They now had less power. It appears we will be traveling to Kanto on our own. If he hurry, we could make it before it gets too dark. her brother said. Latias nodded. Her brother Latios set off, and Latias looked to Jirachi. Come on, Jirachi. She smiled slightly. She glided after her brother.

I'll miss you, Deoxys. Try to be safe, ok?
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:43 pm

I apoligize, I cannot leave this Region when I believe I may be able to find a Pokémon that can help. My plan may be my own, but I travelled space by myself for a very long time, I know loneliness is as good a companion as any, and wont be stirred to follow you in your pursuit of action over strategy. I wish you the best of luck Brethren, But I cannot pursue you. I hope we meet again, perhaps in a world free of the Infection... Jirachi looked sad as Deoxys went away. I hope he's going to be okay... She said as she started levitating.

Come on, Jirachi. Jirachi turned her head to Latias, giving a brief nod as she floated towards the direction they were going. Um- do we even know where we're going? she asked, looking down onto Johto. She watched as the scenery changed, before it was a ruined city colored orange- now it was a mountain range. She looked over her shoulder back to Ecruteak with a sad look in her eyes.

Bye Deoxys, please take care.

Last edited by Jirachi on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Latios
    Latios

Post by Latios Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Eastern Johto||Night

Um- do we even know where we're going? Jirachi asked as she followed behind Latios and his sister. He didn’t really have an idea of where they where going, just that they where heading to Kanto.
    I think we should head to Mt. Moon once he get there, it’s a pretty good place to start, we may even find something useful there. He said. He wished he was right, and that he perhaps convinced Jirachi and Latias of it, cause he wasn’t so sure. What if Kanto was in the same state as Johto, or maybe worse? He shook his head, trying to get the horrid thoughts out. It was fine, it may be connected to Johto, but that doesn’t mean its worse then it.

He finally saw Mt. Silver in the distance, the mountain that split Kanto and Jotho. Where almost there girls, just a little longer. The sun had already gone down, and it was fairly dark out, but he could see the outline of the mountain agonised the sky, so they where bound to reach the new region before the sun rose the next morning. He couldn’t help but manage a smile, like he knew that there was something that could help them agonised the infection in this region. Perhaps we should head to Pallet Town instead. The lab there may have more information for us then Mt. Moon, what do you say?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:28 am