Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+38
Teferi
Moltres
MurderousFlockofCrows
Fox
MathCat
IceBlade
BatEmmaman
Krajin
R'hia Kyrie
Lespri
ShadowCharizard
Uxie
ShadowBlueHusky
dlink4
Fern
Un_kébécois
Penumbra
Maximum
Raikou
Cinderheart
RhysandNight
Keldeo
NyraXerz
Jirachi
Mew
Min
Silverishness
Duma
Dandelion
renegade
Lugia
Jay
Azelf
Nightfall
Zapdos
Moon Moon
Victini
Suicune
42 posters

New Members: Introductions

Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

New Members: Introductions Empty New Members: Introductions

Post by Suicune Wed May 23, 2012 8:06 pm

Welcome to EpidemicJohto.
    Once you have registered, introduce yourself here, however you please.
    You can ask questions about where to start- the members and admins will be around to answer your query.

If any further assistance is needed, help can be found in the chatbox or by PMing an admin.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Anonymous
    Banette

New Members: Introductions Empty Hello.

Post by Banette Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:48 pm

I've just joined and I'd like to learn the ropes of being here. My name Is Amanda.
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

New Members: Introductions Empty Re: New Members: Introductions

Post by Victini Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Hello Amanda, welcome to EJ! : ) Are you sure that you have fully joined? You appear to be posting as a guest. Make a full account and then follow these steps.

First of all, you will need to choose an avatar from our Gallery. As a regular member you are not allowed to use avatars of legendaries.

After you've chosen an avatar, head over to the Rules Thread. Read them very carefully and then make a post stating that you accept them. You will not be able to participate in any character creation or role-playing until you have done this.

After you have done those two things you will be ready to go! If you want to create a character, head over to The Hatchery and learn how to create a character. Alternatively, you can answer The Call of the Dead if you wish to make a living dead character. You must make sure that you have an undead ticket if you wish to do this.

After you've created your character the members, mods and admins will guide you through the approval stage. Then you can join a team and begin to role-play!

That's pretty much how to get started. Ask myself or any of the other mods or admins if you have any more questions. : )

New Members: Introductions VictiniNew Members: Introductions TGJeE
    The Victory Pokemon

Profile Admin & Team Sheet Manager
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Now I have! Mew has been very helpful in getting me set up. My character is a Banette as previously stated, and I hope to make some new friends here!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:55 pm

Why hello there. And stuff. owo One of this forum's members linked me to the forum. I was hesitant at first but eventually decided to join. ^^ I felt like introducing myself a bit. Sorry for the length of this post xD Ahem, hope I did this right.

Most call me Pancake, although a few other nicknames (Whisper or CLG) are used... I'm no newcomer to roleplay. I've been roleplaying for about 5 years (starting with meerkats), been creating Pokemon characters for 3 years... That doesn't mean I'm very experienced though. Most of the roleplays I take part in are a bit more easygoing, not as literate... So it may take a bit of adjusting. However, I can write well, or so I've been told... I'm willing to make an effort to roleplay here effectively. I'm also an artist and an animator... I mostly draw Pokemon and meerkats, the same goes with animation.

I've read the rules, but only once, I'll need to read them several more times before I get it. I'm no rulebreaker, I love to stay on everyone's good side, so I'll accept the rules, I just need to get them down.

As far as blood and gore goes, I, like most people here, have no problem with that. I'm not the most gory roleplayer out there but I do love reading about it. I don't have a character in mind yet, I've never seriously roleplayed Pokemon (only with friends) and all of my characters have previously been PMD characters... For the time being I'll look around the forum and get used to things until something pops up.

In closing, this looks like an awesome and fun site. And the players here seem even better. You can count me as a future active roleplayer, not one of those people who will just stay awhile and leave. :]
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Good to have ya then Pancake! B] We look forward to seeing you participate in the role plays we have going here.
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:05 pm

Welcome. Good to have you aboard.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Thank you for the welcome ^^

I'll get to making a character as soon as I understand everything as well as I feel I need to. But it may be a while before either of those things happen.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Welcome to EJ, Pancake! <3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Hey, I'm new here, I'm just wondering:
    Is it okay to use the Pre-Evolution of a Psuedo-Legendary?
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:24 pm

You mean like Gabite or Metang? If so then that's absolutely fine. You can use pseudo-legendaries such as Garchomp as well.

The Victory Pokemon

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Thanks, I was also wondering about the Teams. It says most of them are shut.
    Is their any open which would be in anyway a good team for a Gible to join?
    And can pokemon evolve?
    Victini
    Victini
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:04 pm

Just have a browse through the team sheets and pick one that's to your liking. Any Pokemon (except legendaries of course) can join any team. A few have just opened up, most of them very good, so have a look at those.

And yes, Pokemon can evolve.

The Victory Pokemon

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Thanks, I'll check now!
    I'll be sure to recommend people here, with the great service and all
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Hello! My name is Hopemarie, though people usually know me as Frog0987 or AnonBadger. I am fifteen years old (going to be sixteen on October 24th!) and a female.

I've been role-playing for a little over four years, starting with wolves and hyenas in a community called Impressive Title. Upon the deactivation of the Impressive Title game and site, I found myself stranded with four friends who no longer role-play. I still have a passion for roleplaying, so I looked to this site for such an outlet! I love post-apocalyptic settings and Pokemon alike, so putting them together is a dream for me!

Over the years, my characters broadened into anything from mutants to aliens, and now Pokemon!

My character is Hermes, a young runt Meowth, who has been born with some deficiencies, forcing him to be cast out of his clan. This left him to be vengeful and an overall angry character. I've been developing him for a few months now, and I hope I could get a profile going for him and ultimately have him accepted. I've never publicly role-played Pokemon before (only joke-plays with friends) so I hope it isn't very hard to do. Oh well, we'll see, won't we?

Behind the computer screen, I am a part time artist and a part time student. I don't think I'm that good, either.. but I always like to learn! I also make jewelry and sometimes plushies (which aren't that good either, haha. I do whatever is on impulse, really.

So, yeah. That's my introduction. Hopefully I'll be able to make a nice fit here.

Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Welcome aboard.
    It sounds like you'll fit in well here. B]

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Yes, welcome! I'm looking forward to possibly RPing with you someday. :3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Thank you, Suicune!

And likewise, here, too, Nightfall!

Oh my, I can't wait to get started. This is going to be amazing!
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Welcome, sweetie~ I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here~

You've already accepted the rules, so your next step is to go here: https://www.epidemicjohto.com/f2-profile-computer

That is where you assemble and post your character's profile. ^^

Also, I suggest you go here to read up on teams and see which on you want to join: https://www.epidemicjohto.com/c2-the-adventure-begins

But before you fall too much in love with a team, keep in mind that some may be full right now. Go here to see which ones are open; they will be marked as such: https://www.epidemicjohto.com/f38-team-character-sheets

That should be everything~ Have fun dear, and don't hesitate to PM me if you need help or have a question~

(And by the way, when MESSAGES up there on the top turns red, you have a new PM waiting for you. ^^)

New Members: Introductions Y2srlZqNew Members: Introductions 3ani__482__xy
    Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Es gibt nichts schlimmeres als die unwissenheit in aktion.
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:34 pm

Hey there Anon!

Welcome, I hope you have as much fun as I do here! ^^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Hello fellow forum people.

I am Feral, one of the newest people here.

This site will mark my very first site where I will start my very first fandom related role-play ever, where I will make my very first fandom related character.

This site was told to me from a friend ( Anonbadger above ), and I couldn't resist joining. Why? Cause this site has tons of things that I really love pokemon, zombies, gore, and creepy things. I've been role-playing since 2009, but still improving as there are some things I cannot do well.

I will be somewhat experimental with my character whom of which will be an umbreon; he will only have like a few basic personality traits for right now however along the road he'll be developed. Basically what I will doing is clean slate character who will be developed more as I role-play as him. ( Others are glad to help me with coming up ideas for the character )

Now that I said what I said, what do I do next?
    Azelf
    Azelf
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Azelf Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Well, to answer your question dear, you go here. As I said to your friend, this is where you put together and then post your character's profile. ^^

This is where you go to read up on various teams~ And here is where you go to see which of those teams are actually open. They'll be labeled with a big "OPEN." Ya can't miss it. ^^

Now, I know what you mean about a "blank slate" character, but be sure to have enough of a basic idea for Mewtwo to work with. He is the admin of Unova and Hoenn, but he also approves profiles. Any character that you want to use, has to be approved by him first. Nose around in the PC to get an idea of how the whole process works and what your average profile looks like. ^^

Have fun! It's overwhelming at first, I know, but you'll soon get the hang of it. ;)

(And as I said to your friend, when MESSAGES up there on the top turns red, you have a new PM waiting for you. ^^)

New Members: Introductions Y2srlZqNew Members: Introductions 3ani__482__xy
    Ψ Warnings Manager Ψ

Es gibt nichts schlimmeres als die unwissenheit in aktion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Ah thanks for the information, I will be sure to go look at them.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:31 am

Good to have you both here! Looking forward to seeing characters from the both of you, and I hope you have fun! If either of you have any questions, feel free to direct them to one of our mods.

New Members: Introductions Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Victini Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:16 pm

Welcome to EJ, Feral! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. <3

The Victory Pokemon