Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

Staff Application [Currently CLOSED]

Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Staff Application [Currently CLOSED] Empty Staff Application [Currently CLOSED]

Post by Suicune Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Staff Applications

We are currently taking applications!

For the sake of simplicity, we will not state what positions are being offered. The majority of mod jobs could be accomplished by anyone with a base knowledge of how forums and posts work. Any specialized job skills are asked for specifically.

NOTE: Everyone that sends an application will be placed on a large list for our admins to look at. When we are in need of staff, we refer to this list and pick who is best suited for the job.

Here is the form for any applicants. Apply for staff position by filling in the fields and PMing it to Mew.

Name (Username), age, and gender?:

Tell me about yourself:

What experience do you have working for a forum?:

How much coding do you know (BBCode, HTML, CSS, etc)?:

Any other useful experience/knowledge that you think you could use to help us:

How often are you available?:

Last edited by Suicune on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Staff Application [Currently CLOSED] Empty Re: Staff Application [Currently CLOSED]

Post by Suicune Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:14 am

Applications open.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Anonymous

Staff Application [Currently CLOSED] Empty Re: Staff Application [Currently CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:53 pm

When will the applications close/positions be chosen?
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:01 am

They will close when we have enough staff on hand again.
    We have several positions that may be filled.
    For those that are not chosen may or may not be chosen in the later future.
    We keep all of our applications on record.
    If anyone is chosen, they will be notified by PM.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:31 am

OK, thank you.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:31 am

If say, hypothetically someone quit out of simple rage and requested to return because they have realized what a terrible mistake that was but were not allowed to return to their previous legend(due to perhaps it being too late to save the life of said legend) would it be alright for them to apply for a different one?
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:01 am

...If the hypothetical was a situation, I, as just someone who has been in the workforce for sometime, would expect it to be handled like a real job. We admins hire people we think, we hope we can trust. For someone to simply quit out of rage, abandoning their post -which puts a huge strain on us should we not have the manpower to recover- puts us a little off. If that were to happen in a real job, the past employer would laugh in the deserter's face, should the latter ask to come back.

But honestly, from my own point of view, it would have to take a lot to win me over. If I've been burned, I'm going to remember that. A simple apology and an, "I'll never do it again" wouldn't cut it. Trust was broken, and it wouldn't come back easily. There are plenty of others willing to do the same job for less hassle, and I personally would rather go with one of them than having to worry if the hypothetical deserter will pull the same stunt twice.

Just, hypothetically speaking.

Staff Application [Currently CLOSED] Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Should we be interested, do we just sent the app here or PM it to an admin?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:49 am