Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+17
R'hia Kyrie
Requiem
Green
Kabutops
BatEmmaman
Moon Moon
Radeon
Duma
Linoone
Chroma
SkeletonCupcake
Min
Snitch
Kaze
renegade
Nightfall
Silverishness
21 posters

(ACE) The MARSH Team

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 38 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Pastoria City [Terminal] || Dawn [Storming]
    Eleroo 133 || Seek 123

Eleroo groaned as quietly as he could before standing and noisily shaking out his coat. The fall had been stark and awakening, tossing away any hopes he had of easing into the morning. His side hurt all the way down his body, and his jaw ached where it tapped the floor, but for all his noise Seek still seemed at peace. With a sigh of relief the kit awkwardly brushed the fur on his face with one paw before padding off to check on Felix. To his surprise the Sylveon was no longer in his spot on the floor, and before a panic could arise the Radeon saw him not too far away. His face lit up upon seeing him upright and well, his eyes bright, fur no only matted with sweat, and breathing back under control. Bounding the few paces up to him Eleroo could not keep tail, or more so his entire hindquarters, from wiggling. "Felix!" He squeaked in a hushed tone as he vainly tried to keep his voice down. "You're awake. How are you feeling?"

The excitement buzzed throughout his being and could only be released by his paws as they worked the ground and bounced slightly. He looked so good! Suddenly all the struggling yesterday felt worth it, the effort had paid off in full.With his mind so wrapped up in his friends well-being Eleroo hadn't even noticed the bowls lining the floor. Had he gotten these for them all? Was it a thank you? Smiling, the kit's head tilted to one side. "Aw, that's so sweet." A nostalgic feeling warmed him throughout as he stared at the bowls. How long had it been since his owner fed him with something similar, since he felt the smooth yet hard surface on his chin? These ones weren't quite the same shape or material, but the gesture was still kind.

Seek's ears stared to flick. Something had changed and her conscious stared to lift. Even as she curled herself into a tighter ball and felt comfort beneath her she could not keep herself within the quiet of her unconscious mind. With a quivering brow her sky colored eyes drifted open. It was dim, morning perhaps, and still calm. Nothing had come for them. With a slow blink and a massive yawn the vulpine sat up and rubbed her eyes with one paw. It didn't feel like they were under attack, but despite her desire for a much needed morning wash she had to be sure first.

Hopping slowly off the couch onto wobbly legs the Aiveon trotted with her head low toward the other window. Uxie looked like he hadn't moved all night. Was he even awake? Her vision was a little fuzzy but it didn't matter; it was impossible to tell anything with those closed eyes. He could be deep in slumber as far as she could tell, and her question may have gone unheard. "What's the word?"
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:42 am

Great Marsh|Dawn (98)

Shenron still slept even if his mind registered his companions moving around. His paws moved a little planting firmly and rolling him over on his back. He stretched some and got up only to flop back over. It had been so long since he was able to sleep without serious anxiety. He shouldn't get used to it. He really shouldn't... But he was so sleepy. Shenron groaned scooting himself with his back paws towards the door thudding his head against it and quietly opened the door just a bit. The cold dawning air and rain fell on his face snorting him awake immediately. He sat up fully closing the door and yawned before looking around. "Sorry about that, good morning everyone. How did we sleep?"

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:47 pm

The Great Marsh|Dawn

Everything was prepared and it looked nice. Each bowl an equal distance from each other and in a circle. If Felix didn't know any better he had certainly did a nice job. There was a feeling though that was nagging him. He wondered what happened to R'hia and Asura? Then again pokemon have randomly vanished in strange ways and its quite a strange phenomenon that it happens. A voice then caught his attention. "Felix!" Eleroo was excited to see him up and moving around again. Eleroo's voice was a bit up there with excitement. Then again he did have everyone concerned. "You're awake. How are you feeling?" He was glad that the radeon asked that. In one sense he doesn't like getting others worried about his own health, but in this point he felt happy. "I feel a lot more better now. For a while I thought I was going to be unable to do anything anyore. Thank you Eleroo. I'll thank the others as soon as they awaken." With that said he waited for the other pokemon to join him and Eleroo.

Looking at Eleroo a bit the Sylveon seen the poison eeveelution inspecting what he had done. A smile came from him as Felix looked a bit more. "Aw, that's so sweet." Since it was a way of saying thank you to them, this made Felix smile. However they would have to still consider the threat of the Floatzel posses if it comes back with an entire mob. Felix stretches out a bit more, getting his legs woke up a bit more. "Sorry about that, good morning everyone. How did we sleep?" Looks like Shenron is up now as well. All that is left is Uxie and Seek. With the three of them up it was only a matter of time before the other two come and join them for breakfast. The sound of rain being heard outside had been coming down still, but hopefully the rain will stop soon so they can get some distance towards their destination before the next rain band comes in.

The Sylveon then sniffed the air. It was no different from when they arrived to that place they're at now. "I slept quite well. In fact I feel quite energetic today. How did you sleep Shenron?" Felix asked the Charizard as he had sat down waiting patiently for the other two. Even then he was still able to support the others with solutions to problems if it ever arises to that point. For now though a simple conversation with the others would feel more better. Since they was at peace for now, it was best to get to spend time relaxed before they make their way back into danger.
    Uxie
    Uxie
    Veteran Mod
    Veteran Mod

Post by Uxie Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:44 pm

❖ Pastoria City + Terminal Building Floor 1 + Dawn + 59 ❖

The sluggish motions of the others had already started to change and pick up as they each greeted the new day. Shenron in particular gave himself a blast of cold air to jostle himself awake when the allure of a quiet morning was too much. The icy fingers trailed over to the legend, making his skin prickle and crawl as it too was awoken from its calm state. Language met the air, giving the still room a new breath of life within minutes.

Little to none was directed his way, leaving the being to silently stare at the rain beyond. Only one approached him, the stressed looked to her eye a give away to the toll this roll was taking. "What's the word?" She asked softly and breathlessly, the tug of sleep still obvious on her tongue. It would be a wonder, he thought, if her dreams had not been filled with the same tension.

"Five unique Pokemon passed multiple times. However, their activities were kept to a distance. I can not say with certainty if they had any interest in this abode, but their interest seemed to be about their own business."

UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
    ✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:26 pm

Eleroo 134 || Seek 124

"I feel a lot more better now. For a while I thought I was going to be unable to do anything anymore. Thank you Eleroo. I'll thank the others as soon as they awaken." Eleroo's rump wiggled when his tail could not. Though he felt his actual role in receiving the medicine was... very little, the praise still felt nice. He practically purred as he spoke, "I know they'll appreciate it." He could only hope that R'hia too could feel the gratitude. A muffled noise drew Eleroo's attention back. The room was quiet, but he knew the sound to be coming from inside and was not surprised to see one of his companions making it. As Shenron yawned with his own form of waking up he spoke in a deep mumble. "Sorry about that, good morning everyone. How did we sleep?"

Letting the others respond first Eleroo prompted his own with a nod. "It was a little rough falling asleep but I didn't wake up even once." He was a chronically light sleeper, and he had doubted how well he'd rest given the circumstances, but with Seek's embrace it felt almost nostalgic.. The child swayed on his paws, his thoughts lost to times long gone. As if prompted by those memories his stomach churned, begging for food once more. He recalled the berries and snacks they had gathered yesterday but not if they had enough for everyone. The machine had more, not that he was about to crawl in it again, but going out would probably get them a scolding.. "Do we have enough foodstuff?"

"Five unique Pokemon passed multiple times. However, their activities were kept to a distance. I can not say with certainty if they had any interest in this abode, but their interest seemed to be about their own business." Five unique..? Did that mean species of beings? The kit was too tired to play games with the legends words. Regardless of that answer a dread was growing deep in her belly; their numbers were equal if not greater than their own. Could we win in a fight? That point seemed moot with a legend on their side, but Uxie's hesitation to intervene could easily could their numbers as one less. Not if we are outnumbered.. Tossing her head to the side Seek could see the others were already awake and chatting. Felix was among them, looking prime and healthy once more. A silent sigh puffed from her maw; it had been worth it.

But, that didn't account for her failure, and the predicament she had placed them in. "They passed? Doing what? Do you know if they went into their storage at all? Was it anything unusual, or were they holding anything?" Though her voice remained as calm as it could questions toppled rapidly from her maw. It was inevitable that they would find her prints, but if they hadn't yet, if they still had time-- The Aiveon forced herself into a rough swallow. She paused her thoughts, suddenly recalling the Floatzel from yesterday and the sack that he had. "Was that Floatzel there? Did you see him?" Whatever it was doing it couldn't be good. If it was about like these other Pokemon.. they may as well be in the trap already.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:50 am

Great Marsh|Dawn (99)

Shenron chuckled at Eleroo's response and smiled seeing Felix in good health. Good, it is excellent to see you in such high spirits Felix" He raised his wing gnawing at the scales to knead warmth into it. "I understand Eleroo, it seems hard to sleep given the state of things. It is good to know you managed to rest though" Shenron looked over at the vending machines as Eleroo spoke. There were still some things. He hadn't eaten all the popcorn just a single bag he cooked on his fire. There was a lot left unless one of them had raided it for a little late night snack. "I can check the machines for expiration dates but I'm sure there are still things in there  that we can eat" Shenron got up and stretched before wandering over to look. Vaguely recalling Eleroo becoming stuck in the machine with the hole still in it from Shenron recovering him. That would be a good way to peek in.

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:45 pm

The Great Marsh|Dawn

Seems everyone so far is excited he recovered. This was a good thing but while he still waits for the other two, his thoughts wander off to what happened with R'hia and Asura. Felix wanted to thank them personally but they're not around to tell them. Only thing came to mind was that mysterious flash of light that happened to him as well as any other pokemon. This is by far puzzling to me as I see time go by. I hope those two are okay out there. Now then where was I? Ah making sure everyone knows how thankful I am. If they had came to late then I would have been in a world of trouble. The Sylveon thought to himself as he stretches out a bit more. The stretch had felt good enough to wake up all the joints to the point where he was ready for action at a split notice.

Shenron had said something about the machines for expiration dates. It was okay for that part. Its better to be safe than sorry. "Alright, its better to check than all of us getting sick from food poisoning. It would suck to get sick a second time." After that he took a look around to make sure nobody other than them had been inside with them. Though it was a small area he checked it looked all clear for the time being. Hopefully Shenron will bring back some good things for them to eat along with the berries.

OoC)) Short Post, a little mediocre but its all I could think of.
    Uxie
    Uxie
    Veteran Mod
    Veteran Mod

Post by Uxie Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:55 pm

❖ Pastoria City + Terminal Building Floor 1 + Dawn + 60 ❖

The child's words came quickly, a rising panic smothered only by rapid thought execution. It almost made Uxie's own thoughts wander, pondering how someone so young had survived this pandemic without learning to cope with stress. "They passed? Doing what? Do you know if they went into their storage at all? Was it anything unusual, or were they holding anything?" While she was attempting to cover all bases the young one seemed blind to the fact these Pokemon had other priorities that also had to be tended to.

"Most appeared to be doing a border patrol of sorts, while others left and returned with edibles. The others I can not say for certain."

What had the Pokemon that were awake so early been doing? Guard swaps, parameter checks, feeding the group, collecting fresh water, repairing damage from the storm. Uxie didn't claim to know what activities filled their daily lives, but while some of the other Pokemon were certainly thinking of them they couldn't all bind their time with that. Such methods would never survive.

"Was that Floatzel there? Did you see him?"

When Seek reached for something specific Uxie turned to face her. Had yesterdays encounter resonated fear within her? Pausing to allow a proper inhale for them before he exhaled a simple, "Yes," before continuing the thought on a new breath. "He skulked toward the Center and passed the center point again shortly after. He left again recently, with another, and was the last Pokemon to pass by."

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:24 am

Eleroo 135 || Seek 125

"I understand Eleroo, it seems hard to sleep given the state of things. It is good to know you managed to rest though." Eleroo could practically purr. Shenron's interest was likely just that of polite conversation, but it felt good nonetheless to know someone else understood. Still struggling to blink the sleep from his eyes the kit knew he must have slept well; he only struggled to wake like this when he slept well or hadn't slept in days. "I can check the machines for expiration dates but I'm sure there are still things in there that we can eat." Eleroo nodded, thankful that someone else was, more or less, offering to retrieve their next meal rather than have himself crawl in the machine once more. The idea still sent shivers down his spine, though he pushed it aside knowing it would not happen again.

"The stuff I had wasn't that bad." He mentioned, hoping that his two cents would mean anything to his friends. If it was packaged that meant it was safe, right? He couldn't recall feeling unwell from food the day before, but for all he knew it was just a lucky draw. "Alright, its better to check than all of us getting sick from food poisoning. It would suck to get sick a second time." Unable to argue, and not that he disagreed, Eleroo stood and followed after the dragon. "It's nice to have food at hand." He mused absently as he stared at the lifeless vending machines. "I think I wake up from the rumble of my own stomach more than I do from nightmares."

"Yes," was all Seek needed to hear to have her heart sink. That Pokemon was an active threat. "He skulked toward the Center and passed the center point again shortly after. He left again recently, with another, and was the last Pokemon to pass by." With each word Uxie spoke the Aiveon felt herself go colder and colder. Of course, of all the Pokemon that could have seen  her trail it would be that one. The one that was willing to attack, the one that glared daggers and had some sort of vendetta against them. With a labored swallow the eeveelution took a step away, and turned her head as she could no longer hold eye contact. This was all her fault..

"What does that mean?" She practically whimpered through her whispered voice. "That he went to get back up, a second opinion?" The cold feeling spread throughout her body but her heart was on fire as it beat. It could mean a lot of bad things but one was for certain; they were running out of time. Hopping past Uxie and the end of the couch the Aiveon stood on her hind paws and looking out the window. The pouring rain looked the same as it did last night, aside from the sunlight, and she couldn't see any Pokemon coming to run them out. Pressing her face to the glass she strained to see anything but could only watch as drops of rain ran down the glass, fishbowling her view.

Backing away from the window the Aiveon stared with wide eyes. She had just woken up but sleep already felt like it happened years ago. What if the other Pokemon had used that time to plot, to plan, to wait for them to awaken? Uxie had seen several, they could be surrounded for all she knew. We're wasting time. The stress quickly seeped throughout her body, screaming at her to take action and move. Bounding on her heels the Aiveon practically flew across the floor as she bolted for the center of the room. "We need to leave!" She announced, her voice shrill with stress.

Eleroo's head whipped around, his red eyes wide as he looked at her. "What?" He muttered, wanting more information or clarification before letting himself panic. His gaze flipped between Seek and Uxie, wanting for answers. "Is there someone outside?" Seek shrank down to the floor, a foolishness and shame burning hot beneath her pelt. Her jaw quivered, the words refusing to come. "Well, no.." She managed to choke, her voice growing sheepish as she tried to form a ration thought. "But they've been to the Center! They are probably plotting an attack right now!" Eleroo could only stare as the vixen whined, unsure what to make of her fears. He looked at the others, trying to figure how they felt about a sudden departure. Suddenly, his own head hung low, reminded how he would be little other than a burden once the time came.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:44 am

Great Marsh|Dawn (100) -airhorn noises wah wah wham-

Shenron dropped the snacks he had collected into a novelty bag and tensed up hearing Seek's cry. He peeked at her listening to the exchange between Seek and Eleroo. "Hold on kit, don't be the child who cried fire in a burning building without seeing or smelling something... We can't be certain until they attack or get close can we?" He said this because not all of them had been fortunate enough to rest all night. Shenron shook his head pointing to the snacks he had gathered so far. "At the very least eat something and think about it. I understand your concerns and fears. Let's keep the atmosphere calm so we make rational decisions" His own fears were up and running now but he hid it well and sat down holding a bag of popcorn in his hands starting to pop it. He knew it was extremely childish to think if he just didn't think about it then it wouldn't happen. But hyperfixating on it would just stress the kit out more.

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:50 am

OoC)) Skip Felix is standing by silently listening to Seek.
    Uxie
    Uxie
    Veteran Mod
    Veteran Mod

Post by Uxie Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:53 am

❖ Pastoria City + Terminal Building Floor 1 + Dawn + 61 ❖

"What does that mean? That he went to get back up, a second opinion?"

"Two Pokemon does not make an army." He corrected her sternly as her voice grew tense. Even if those possibilities were probable creating a panic would avail them nothing. Alas, the pressure quickly sought to soften her resolve and the alarm glistened in her eyes as she bolted to toward the others screaming to evacuate. Normally such warnings would be heeded, but it was understandable here for the others to simple stare before questioning her.

Her progress was commendable, and stress highly justified, but Uxie could not help but be bemused at how she was a shining example of maturity not forming overnight. Eleroo boasted much higher maturity despite his quieter nature and childish amusement, and saw through his kin's behaviour. As did Shenron as he attempted to soothe the child.

"Hold on kit, don't be the child who cried fire in a burning building without seeing or smelling something... We can't be certain until they attack or get close can we? At the very least eat something and think about it. I understand your concerns and fears. Let's keep the atmosphere calm so we make rational decisions."

With a new breath Uxie removed himself from the window to drift closer to the others. "Calm yourself. Yelling will solve nothing." He looked at the others and the way they gathered before the machines once more. Packages of human made food items had been removed, and hunger was evident among the group. There was no telling what these Pokemon would run into outside this city, and a free meal was hardly expendable.

Even for one without psychic prowess the Aiveon's stress levels were evident. There would be no winning, no definable proof to soothe her soul of past aggressions. "It would be prudent not to linger past this meal." He agreed, hoping to calm her enough to allow them time to refuel.

Uxie had no intentions on joining the small meal. He was to be no more than an accessory, an expendable watch to be forgotten. However, Shenron's action that stole the legend's attention and kept him rooted beside the other Pokemon. The noise was one thing, rampant and fast like a Bullet Seed, but the released smell was something completely new to him. "Shenron, what is this?" He asked genuinely, finding his own knowledge base lacking.

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:07 pm

Eleroo 136 || Seek 126

The world was spinning. In a matter of moments Seek's heart was racing and refused to slow down. Eleroo was looking at her like a crazy Pokemon-- didn't he understand this place was dangerous? Shenron too, as he told her to be rational. "Hold on kit, don't be the child who cried fire in a burning building without seeing or smelling something... We can't be certain until they attack or get close can we?" "But what if they are planning just out of site? Like just beyond a building or behind a window? They're coming, I know it." She barked back, but even with the fear in her voice her argument seemed to die on her breath. Uxie had seen nothing, and the others didn't seemed nearly if at all bothered. It was.. only her...

Shenron continued in what could be an effort to calm her or perhaps just change her focus. "At the very least eat something and think about it. I understand your concerns and fears. Let's keep the atmosphere calm so we make rational decisions." Her claws scrapped the floor as she looked at the bags of snack foods. She was hungry, the hollow feeling in her stomach was hard to ignore, but the thought of eating made her want to gag. "How can you settle for food at a time like this?" She whined, hoping the dragon could see just how real this coming threat was, but any further babbling was cut short as her previous chat buddy entered.

"Calm yourself. Yelling will solve nothing." He said, forcing her to both flinch and feel invalidated. He was watching, he knew the Pokemon were out there doing.. something. "But, but the others..!" Suddenly she felt very small, like when she could cry to her owner and trainer in vain. No one would listen to her. Not like this. Shenron started to heat a bag of popcorn, and a sense of nostalgia hit the shaking child. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to eat." She yielded, scuffing a paw against the floor. "It would be prudent not to linger past this meal." He finished, and while she agreed with a, "Yes, exactly," Seek thought that plan was already known.

With an opportunity available Eleroo gently picked something out of Shenron's pouch and nudged it her way. "You need to eat too." He encouraged, desperate to see the fear fade from her eyes. Several heartbeats passed, and she locked eyes on him before looking at the bag. "Okay," she finally sighed, and drew the snacks closer to herself. Excitement tingled in the Radeon's paws, his ears twitching and hindquarters giving a sort of wag. "Great!" He chirped, bouncing on his pads as he turned around. "Come see what Felix set up for us!" With a high set the Radeon gave a trot all the way to the mini dining setup. He sat by them, beaming with delight, and cooed, "Doesn't it remind you of home?"
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:30 am

Great Marsh|Dawn (101)

Shenron looked at Uxie and opened his paws showing the popcorn fully popped from his heat. "This? Its popcorn, its a sort of... Snack my trainer used to constantly indulge in." He left out the part where she covered it in salt and butter thus eradicating any nutrition that the popcorn might have offered. But it kept her from losing so much water when they were travelling a particularly arid area. Shenron held the bag out to Uxie shaking it some so the kernels would move to the bottom. "Want to try?" He was using this an opportunity to collect his thoughts if they intended to move but did not dismiss Seek's question. Simply had no way of explaining his methods of staying calm despite how dire the situation may be. There were too many options to go with and too many directions to consider. Clearly putting as much distance between them and the Pokemon would put Seek at ease. Once calm perhaps a more permanent decision could be made. Not that Shenron would consider any residence permanent in this day and age but somewhere they had no need to be on constant guard would suffice.

Uxie
    Uxie
    Veteran Mod
    Veteran Mod

Post by Uxie Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:42 pm

❖ Pastoria City + Terminal Building Floor 1 + Dawn + 62 ❖

Persuasion won out, and while the fight still glistened brightly within the kit's large eyes Seek eventually yielded to calming down and not starting a riot. The disappointment was clear, rejection hitting her sternly, but she did not continue her futile argument as the topic of food returned to them. Eleroo coaxed her away with soft words. "You need to eat too."

However, the legend's attention remained on the unusual substance within Shenron's grasp. "This? Its popcorn, its a sort of... Snack my trainer used to constantly indulge in." With a small flick of the wrist he shuffled the oblong shapes around, releasing more of the scent and causing another strange sound the pixie was not accustomed to. Popcorn. Such a simple name that was telling of its nature; corn that has been 'popped' in some way. Even with the specifics lacking Uxie could make sense of this snack now as a grain best edible.

"Doesn't it remind you of home?"

The Radeon's voice had gained distance as he sat on the either end of the room. Home. All these Pokemon had at one time been property of human's. These confections and possessions were comforting and normal to them, symbols of a life long lost. If only they understood the fundamental d- "Want to try?" The Charizard's proposition was unexpected, utterly shattering the legend's inner diatribe. To be offered such a thing, and for him to even consider accepting it.. He could count on his fingers the occasions in which he sampled human innovation.

Moving slightly closer Uxie cocked his head toward the food as he questioned its validity. "Perhaps to quell a curious mind," he admitted while his head jewel glowed with energy. A similar glow coated the top few pieces and lifted them toward himself with the psychic power. Cupping his small hands he released them within his palms and immediately noticed the unusual but not unpleasant warmth. Heated food. It was a very human action, and aside from fire type Pokemon's preference an odd thing for Pokemon to do.

Cautious but not hesitant, the legend moved his hands closer and tossed the yellow shapes into his mouth. The immediate flavor was subtle, overwhelmed by an odd texture akin to certain plants he could not name in the moment. An ample crunch followed and slowly a taste of umami came out. It lingered after he swallowed, a taste sensation that was rare for him to experience.

It was perplexing. Uxie had not the words to say if he enjoyed the treat or not, though the experience was hinder as he recoiled at the oily feeling within his palms. "That is, interesting." He said coolly.

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:41 pm

Eleroo 137 || Seek 127

Seek padded slowly towards Eleroo, and though her eyes pointed forward her mind was still swimming. Her pelt was prickling with unease, ears twitching at the slightest sound. She didn't even notice the little diner that Felix had set up until she was right next to it, and her head cocked with a sullen curiosity. "We used to eat off these," she sighed absently, her claws gently brush the hard material. Though she hadn't actually caught Eleroo's musing the nostalgia started to hit her as well. How long had it been since those peaceful days? Since she ran around carefree, knowing she was always able to return home to a warm fire and full belly. Now the very air was cold and her stomach was knotted up like a pretzel.

Tucking her paws in close to her body she tried not to dig her claws into floor. Eleroo was staring at her, that pensive look of concern boring into her. With a couple awkward, shuffling steps he moved around the bowls to press his side into hers. "Hey, it'll be alright." He whispered gently into her ear. The words were so soft, so caring that Seek found them hard to deny. But while comforted by his touch and voice the Aiveon knew her kin did not have all the answers. He couldn't see the future- he could only hope for the best.

Seek didn't answer him. Returning the pressure against his side she rubbed her face along his cheek for a moment before standing. Eleroo knew she was still hurting, still worried about it all, but her pride wouldn't allow her to wallow in comfort any longer. Respecting that, he let her peel away as she viewed the set up. "It's good to see you on your feet again." She said, angling her head toward Felix. Eleroo blinked before smiling. It's cause you were brave.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:17 pm

Great Marsh|Dawn (102)

Shenron watched Uxie curiously and honestly the power/tier barrier never felt thicker. He observed it like some kind of foreign commodity that had never crossed his path. Which made sense. There were plenty of common things in the world he never had himself. So no judgement there. "Oh yeah, the oily residue used to bother me too. Makes my fire go haywire and skin feel kinda crunchy" Shenron looked over watching the Eeveelutions closely. He was happy to see Felix had recovered and was moving about. Still he sensed the tense electric unease pulling at Seek's fur and admitted the same sensation was crawling over his scales. That's what he was afraid of. The anxiety of one spreading to others. Shenron shook his head looking at the popcorn focusing hard on fond memories to un-knot his stomach. He couldn't be anxious... That would be dangerous. He couldn't spit fire straight or at all if he was worried. Shenron put a piece in his mouth and closed his eyes savoring it with careful attentiveness and desperation for a distraction. Just focus on the sound of rain, chatter and popcorn.
    Don't think about worrying things...

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:16 pm

The Great Marsh|Dawn

The Sylveon had went to move to eat but when he heard Seek come in, it felt that he was about to get scorned. However, this was something different. "It's good to see you on your feet again." Felix had Seek, Eleroo, Uxie, and R'hia to thank for that. He no longer needs to worry about the illness he caught ever again. The only thing they need to do now is eat and decide when to head out. It was nice to see them all glad to see him fully recovered. Finally, Felix smiled to Seek instead of being annoyed by her attitude. "I have you all to thank for this. Thank you for everything." In a way, Felix felt that thank you was only the beginning to describe how thankful he was to them. Now that he got that out of the way it was time to eat and he also had a surprise for Seek in her food. The chips she likes eating.

Felix begins eating and each berry was finely ripe to its maximum taste. A mix of berries had always gave a surprise on what would be eaten. Despite the ones he picked yesterday, it was mainly berry roulette on which of the three berries there was in the bowl that was placed. Though most of the berries had healing properties, there was some that had move restoring properties. "Thought I might give you all a berry mix, but I can't say which ones have the leppa berries. Also Seek, I have a surprise for you in your bowl once you get to it." He knew the bowls that had the leppa berries and none of the berries are in his bowl except for a single one. Once he hit the pecha berry though it felt slightly not quite ripe yet but it still did its job for food. Now one thing he had to ask is when there will be a break in the storms to make their move before the next one heads in. "Seek, what's the plan?" Felix asked wondering what she's thinking on the plan.
    Uxie
    Uxie
    Veteran Mod
    Veteran Mod

Post by Uxie Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:50 pm

❖ Pastoria City + Terminal Building Floor 1 + Dawn + 63 ❖

"Oh yeah, the oily residue used to bother me too. Makes my fire go haywire and skin feel kinda crunchy."

Crunchy.. skin..? Did that happen to humans as well, or just unfortunate Pokemon that ate their cuisine? Being comprised mostly of flesh the legend doubted they could avoid the feeling and instead questioned why they intentionally cause it. Unusual creatures. Touching his fingers together a ripple of disgust spread from his palms throughout his body at the sensation, but Uxie pushed it aside as best he could. He had touched oils before, but it was still unpleasant to a primarily herbivorous Pokemon.

With his sampling finished the pixie moved to the new spot the others were collecting. There was a small set up with markers enough for their number and Felix was doling out berries that been collected in the previous day. He couldn't help but wonder if these berries were the cause of the Floatzel's original attack, or if it had simply been their presence? Either way it couldn't have helped the situation.

Alighting before one of the saucers Uxie stared down at the small pile of fruit. "Thought I might give you all a berry mix, but I can't say which ones have the leppa berries." Though he felt no need to eat currently Uxie remained low energy and considered this to be an acceptable restoration. However, as he moved one hand tentatively the greasy feeling returned to the forefront of his mind and sought to ruin the experience.  

Though there was no noticeable change in his face a flicker of irritation passed through him. Reaching carefully he grabbed not the fruit but the leaves atop a pecha berry. Ripping it free it rolled it gently within his hands before setting it back in the bowl. Its color had darkened, the velvety feeling becoming rougher as the oil was freed from his palms. Cleansed, the fatigued pixie continued his delicate eating habit with small, slow bites.

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:22 pm

Eleroo 138 || Seek 128

Though Seek forced a smile on her face it was hardly more than a facade. As she looked down in the bowl before her, or the one she assumed was meant for her, the smile felt ever more hallow and unnatural. At what cost? She was glad Felix was alright, honestly so, but it was hard to feel positive about the actions and choices she made when they were teetering on the edge from them. Eleroo sat gently beside her, either a master at hiding his fear or not nearly as disturbed as she was about their predicament. Was it only her..? Even Shenron was quiet, but the child did not know if that was from him remaining calm or choosing not to talk about it.

Eleroo's paw touched her own, his warm face looking at her with worry. Her smile must have fallen, and she pulled her face and paw away at the same time. "Thought I might give you all a berry mix, but I can't say which ones have the leppa berries. Also Seek, I have a surprise for you in your bowl once you get to it." Glancing back at the food before her Seek didn't notice anything immediately, but as she ran her paw over the berries she saw the chips bundles up on the side. With her eyes widening her mouth parted but was at a loss for words. It was a kind gesture, really, but her heart couldn't handle such a kindness right then.

"Look at Felix go! He's full of sweetness today." Eleroo purred as he glanced in the Aiveon's bowl. Brushing his face against her shoulder he tried to spur some life back into her but it seemed the flying type had been silenced alongside her outburst. His pelt prickled anxiously, and with a delicate paw he guided one of hers toward the bowl. "Try some," he encouraged her, and felt a flicker of hope as she rolled an oran berry toward herself. Puffing with relief Eleroo grabbed a pecha from his own and bit into it. The bitter tang of its unripe flavor was rather shocking but after a second he continued to eat it. Suddenly he realized how hungry he really was and quickly munched through his platter, the bitterness no longer causing hesitation. While his mind was wrapped in his food the Radeon glanced over to see Seek was still on her first berry and he came to a halt.

Chewing slowly Seek couldn't really build up an appetite. Her ears twitched, stomach in knots and unable to desire food. Reaching her head down she lapped at some of the chips to bring them into her mouth, and while the taste had changed it was still reminiscent. A tiny thunk flicked her eyes to the side and she could see Eleroo rolling a leppa berry toward her. His big red eyes held no secrets, and the worry was as clear as day. Taking it in her teeth the Aiveon didn't protest, and with a rough chew swallowed the gift.

"Seek, what's the plan?" Felix's voice interrupted her silent brooding. Out of everyone here was he the only one interested in their future, their escape? He offered that question much more calmly than she had, and while her heart skipped a beat she knew fretting like before would just get her shut out. "We eat," she started, speaking fast and tensely. That was what the others wanted, and she wouldn't deny them that. "Then, we fly." That was it. That was her entire plan in a nutshell. Anywhere was better than here, aside from the Marsh, and further plans could wait.
    Well.. she wished they could. "Shenron can carry you, and I could t-try to carry Eleroo. That resort that Uxie mentioned was the closest, so we can pick a route from there depending on the weather." Glancing over at the dragon she hoped he didn't disapprove of becoming a chauffeur. Seek noticed the bag of snack foods he had collected and hoped the weight of supplies wouldn't be too much alongside his passenger.

"A-are you sure you could lift me?" Eleroo asked, clearly concerned. She was fairly bigger than him, but in a relative sense with Shenron and his passenger to compare to, they practically the same size. "I wouldn't want to drag you down.."
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:43 am

Great Marsh|Dawn (103)

Shenron went over looking at the berry mixes and sniffed them. He liked berries but really they weren't his diet unless he had some form of ailment not worth visiting the center. But he wasn't rude. It was a very nostalgic set-up and reminded him of his time as a hatchling being taught to hold fruit to eat. He brought the stash of snack foods with him and spread them out. "These are all still edible by my nose and careful inspection" He sat down keeping his flame from others' berries and looked at the ones meant for him. Trying to recall if any would have medicinal use later or if they were used solely in poffin or pokeblocks. It was hard to recall. He never contested or was checked for potential breeding traits other then large-ness so those were never given to him. Not to say he never partook but they were not a constant thing for him at all.

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:11 pm

Great Marsh|Dawn

Sounds like Seek had a plan and hopefully the weather clears up enough for them to make that move. "We eat," Speaking fast and tensely was something Seek must do a lot, but it was straight to the point. "Then, we fly." Just like that, the plan is done, but first the delicious berries must be eaten. Felix digs in and just eats away at the berries. The juices all coming together like so and all felt healthy picks. Each bite was good to the last bite of the berry. His was mainly both oran and pecha and no leppa berries since the others who had went would likely need them. The Pecha berry he then bit into was like the many others, all fruitful. Once he got done with that, he picked out a few berries to take with him just in case they'll need it on the road.

"This reminds me of back home. If anything, this has been a fresh start. Right then, the rain will be the only issue for Shenron, but hopefully it will end long enough for us to get some distance from this place. That Floatzel wasn't to pleased with us being here yesterday." Felix stated as he looked over towards the door. If they was to come and attack now then they would have an issue as the place wasn't in to good of a condition to fight in. Guess he would have to chek with Uxie if he could see a break in the rain. "Do you see any breaks in the rain Uxie?" Hopefully he does, but then again psychics can only do so much as legendaries normally could. If not then they'll have to be creative to keep Shenron's tail from being affected by the rainfall.
    Uxie
    Uxie
    Veteran Mod
    Veteran Mod

Post by Uxie Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:50 pm

❖ Pastoria City + Terminal Building Floor 1 + Dawn + 64 ❖

"We eat. Then, we fly."

Calling such a statement a plan was enough to make the legend pause. Even the most crudely devised idea should have more than two words worth of thought put into it. How did this child come to lead these beings? Was it simply a matter of outspokenness, or had she shown the traits of a great leader before they intruded upon him? Whatever the reason it was none of his concern.

However, her plan continued to show concerning signs as she expanded upon it. White the effects of the weather on their fire-type companion was momentarily ignored she did plot out the transport of their ground bound members, albeit poorly. "A-are you sure you could lift me?" Eleroo fretted, clearly realizing the flaw in her logic as well. Given the circumstances, a fall from any height along the way could easily spell disaster for him.

"I could lift him," the pixie offer to his own surprise, though his voice held no altruism. "However, I doubt it will be a pleasant flight." Curiosity made him want to see the spectacle, but practicality would always win out. "Do you see any breaks in the rain Uxie?" Another asked, bringing more practicality into the journey. However, it was not something he could answer. "I am not a forecaster; I can not foresee the coming storm outside of past knowledge."

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:13 pm

Eleroo 139 || Seek 129

Eleroo shuffled his paws anxiously and struggled to swallow the bite he had in his mouth. He couldn't help but feel small and useless. As an Eevee he accepted that he was tiny, and easy to move around if need be, but it wasn't so simple. He was no longer the small scrap of fur that was hardly noticed and felt he was easily their biggest liability in escaping. "Thanks for the chips," Seek said hoarsely as she took another bite, an obvious attempt to deviate away from her intrinsically flawed plan, but the others were not so keen to. "I could lift him." Uxie volunteered, gaining a glance from both eeveelutions. "However, I doubt it will be a pleasant flight."

A nauseating shiver trickled down the Radeon's spine, and for a second he thought he would hurl all he had just eaten. The tiny bounce between rooftops was more than unpleasent, and the idea of full blown traveling through that sensation made him feel faint. "I-It's okay, really. I don't want to be a burden to anyone." He whined with a wave of one paw. "I.. I-I don't have to fly. I could just follow from the ground." His own breath quickened at the thought- he knew how futile that idea was. Though evolution had gifted him with better overall health and longer legs he would surely tire before the fliers. That didn't even account for thick, deep mud and marshes from the rain that would slow him down, and the tracks that Seek would vehemently protest leaving.

"Not a chance." Seek spoke through clenched teeth, using all her effort to hold back insults for such a stupid idea. Felix asked about a weather break, and while Seek wasn't surprised that Uxie didn't know she couldn't help but feel disappointed. Shenron.. He had been out in the rain before and recovered since, but there was a difference between ground travel and air travel, and the storm was full blown now rather than coming in. Looking at the big dragon the Aiveon tilted her head to one side with thought.  "If we cant be sure then we have to be prepared. Maybe we could tape some umbrellas around you're tail? Or I could fly above you and try to shield your flame that way."
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:53 am

Great Marsh|Dawn (104)

Shenron looked up realizing in his thoughts he had been addressed. He chuffed in apology and shook his head. "While I can assure that being in the rain will not be good for my health, I am uncertain how long I can burn" His tail flame was relatively average in size if not a bit larger. He could forcibly stoke its flame in the way one braced their body for impact but not for long. "I fear if you flew above it the heat from the flames could push you higher. I couldn't travel from the ground using trees as cover as I may fall behind... If an umbrella can be found I would not be against it being attached to my tail" Conveniently avoiding that he would be weakened by the water anyway and would need resting once they stopped regardless. He would need to make his own remedy for that. "I will bring these snacks along. Sugar and carbs will help restore my flame when we arrive and of course your own" Shenron was not so selfish to hoard these to himself if the rain made him ill.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:15 am