Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+17
R'hia Kyrie
Requiem
Green
Kabutops
BatEmmaman
Moon Moon
Radeon
Duma
Linoone
Chroma
SkeletonCupcake
Min
Snitch
Kaze
renegade
Nightfall
Silverishness
21 posters

(ACE) The MARSH Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:05 pm

((OOC: Li Syaoran, please don't control other people's characters thoughts or expressions. It is a form of godmodding. You don't know if that's what they would actually do.))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Great Marsh|Late Afternoon
    (6)

Okay, everyone was just getting to be too much for the usually loner Kangaskhan. The Charmander who wouldn't shut up, the Honchkrow who was full of herself (even if she didn't realize it), and the odd Drapion where just too much to handle. She was perfectly fine with Virgil, her instincts taking a shine to him immediately, and the pink thing wasn't so bad, just a little on the scaredy side. But the others? Nuh uh.

Rhea motioned to Virgil and was about to turn around and head for gates again when the Charmander said something that set the Drapion OFF. It was in the fire lizards face in a flash, screaming at the top of it's lungs, and even though Rhea didn't like the kid she couldn't let anyone get bullied like that. She snarled at the purple scorpion and put her foot down in between them. "Look you!" She growled out. "I may not like the stupid kid's mouth running all the time either, but that doesn't give you the right to be a bully. Let it alone!" She emphasized her point by puffing out her chest, daring anyone to talk back to her.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Post 6

The Great Marsh| Late Afternoon

These pokemon just astounded Virgil more and more the longer he stayed with them.

The charmander was just DUMB, picking a fight with what seemed to be the bi-polar drapion. 'Wrong move, kid,' he muttered in his mind as he watched from his relatively safe spot in the tree, though, he was beginning to doubt just how safe it was being even within a five mile radius of any of the pokemon around him, excluding the kangaskhan. Said pokemon gave him a subtle sign for them to leave, and he was more than glad for it. Sneaking away from these lunatics was a welcome escape route.

Then, the drapion exploded. Not literally, but the liepard didn't think that would be too far off if the bug kept it up. She whirled on the charmander, cursing and threatening the little girl. And of course, being the Parent Pokemon, the kangaskhan in front of him rose to the charmander's defense, puffing her chest out and shouting right back. He curled in his tree, not wanting to stay the coward's position. There was nothing a sickly pokemon like him could do in a fight between giants, no matter how much he wanted to stop a fight.

His ear flicked as the voices resounded throughout the Marsh, rustling and growls sounding not far off. He flinched; all of this bickering was attracting all the wrong kinds of attention. "...I hate to break it up like this, but keep it down. We're only drawing the wrong kinds of attention to us... unless some of you want the fight brought to you. For those of you without a death wish, I suggest we get away from here before this spot is swarming with Dead."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:37 am

((OOC: It completely slipped my mind that Carmen was in the Safehouse. *facepalm* Apologies.))

Great Marsh/Late Afternoon (5)

Martha squealed again as the log she had been standing next to was broken in half by the Drapion's leg. She leapt out of the way to avoid being crushed herself as the Pokemon screamed like a crazy person into Carmen's face. Rhea had immediately come to the Charmander's defense, and Martha was quite happy to stay out of the trouble, but then the Liepard made a point that jolted her into action.

"...I hate to break it up like this, but keep it down. We're only drawing the wrong kinds of attention to us... unless some of you want the fight brought to you. For those of you without a death wish, I suggest we get away from here before this spot is swarming with Dead."

Now, Martha wasn't exactly very brave, but as long as she wasn't dealing with an Infected, she knew that she would be fine. She marched straight between the two arguing Pokemon, quivering slightly as they towered over her. If the Drapion's foot was strong enough to break a log in half, she didn't want to think about what damage it could do to a little Flaafy like herself.

"H-hey, come on! Don't fight! We're supposed to try and be friends! And ... and Virgil is right. We don't want the monsters to hear us! We have to try and be quiet! Be friends! Or else we're going have a lot of trouble here! So please, keep it down!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:12 pm

Great Marsh/Late Afternoon (5)

Amita grew worried when the Drapion began going crazy again like when she first entered the area. She heard the Liepards words, "...I hate to break it up like this, but keep it down. We're only drawing the wrong kinds of attention to us... unless some of you want the fight brought to you. For those of you without a death wish, I suggest we get away from here before this spot is swarming with Dead." She looked over at him and nodded her head in agreement. She tested her wings once more and this time she didn't feel any pain in her wing she knew she could fly and maybe carry the Liepard and Flaaffy if they need to rush out of there. He is right please settle down or we are going to have more trouble on us before we can blink. If we have to escape I'll be able to carry some of you on my back if it is needed. She tried to remain calm because she knew panicking will just make things a lot worst for everyone.

(ooc sorry for the short post)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:45 am

Great Marsh|Dusk
    (7)

Rhea sighed as the Drapion calmed down immediately, happy that it hadn't come to conflict. While she was prepared to fight tooth and nail for a child, she still had her own to worry about. Virgil was still safely in his tree and gave out a warning that all the fighting was attracting attention. She nodded her head in agreement. Everyone soon began chiming in and Rhea was starting to get a headache. She let out a low growl and waited for someone else to pipe up.

When it seemed like everyone was done harping about the obvious, she stepped around the Drapion back over to Virgil's tree, looking out into the distance towards the gate. The sun was setting quickly, bathing everything in a orange glow that made her quite homesick. They needed to get moving. "And I am sorry to inform you, but that gate? It is crushed and dented pretty badly. Humans must have rammed it with their cars, stupid fucks, but I don't know how much I could help you with opening it." Rhea looked over to the purple bug as her suspicions where confirmed. Damn. Looks like they'd have to take the long way out.

"Alright kids, listen up." She began. "Without that gate there is only one other way out of here. Through the forests next to them and into town." She needed to prepare them for what was coming if they intended to go with her. "While there are a lot more places to hide and get cover there, it is also a place for them to hide. I'm going, and that's final. I need to get my egg somewhere safe. Anyone who wants to come with is welcome, but remember, it will be very dangerous."

She looked out at her little 'group' and was forced to hold back another sigh. She'd have her hands full taking care of this lot, that's for sure. The only ones she was sure could handle themselves where the purple bug and, of course, Virgil. The others, well...she'd find out if they came, wouldn't she?
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:31 am

Post 7

Great Marsh| Dusk

Virgil's tail twitched, irritated with the bickering below. While the drapion looked about to blow, she remained somewhat calm. But her voice was so loud anyway, he flinched every time he feared a nearby Dead heard it. He did not want to fight, not while he was in such piss poor condition. At least the dark would be there soon to help hide him...

The Kangaskhan made mention of leaving and the liepard was too glad for it. He made his way down from the tree immediately to show his support for the decision. While he didn't mind the thought of the others following -except the bird- he'd rather have her than the drapion. The bug was too nuts to depend on, and she may blow up at them again... more viciously next time. At least the lizard could provide a meal of some sort...

Once by her side, Virgil looked up to the kangaskhan. "Never got your name," he asked softly, not sure if the other wanted the surrounding pokemon to hear her introduction. "I think you were a bit too distracted to give it..." he added with a small smirk.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:56 am

Great Marsh| Late Afternoon ((5))

((OoC:Sorry))

Carmen heard the Liepard speak, then decided to stop angering people, she didn't want to be killed by any dead, at least, not in this place, it would be a shameful death, caught off-guard and killed in a marsh.

"Alright, I'll come along, to protect anyone who needs any help from any dead. You don't look like a fighter at the moment Virgil, and Martha, I don't know about you, I haven't figured you out yet.

Oh, and, thanks Ma'am, I don't know if I would be able to control my strength against that bug, I might squish it."

Carmen smiled, then turned towards the Drapion, and quickly said:

"I'm sorry, Drapion, sometimes I get a wee-bit carried away, and act... foolishly, though I'm sure I could have won, if I hadn't it would be a waste, I could destroy so many of the dead, and, that would just stop me from destroying them all, if I had lost our battle.

I am willing to stop acting how I did earlier for a short while, say, till we all get out of here? Till then I shall behave myself."

Carmen said, she had once been a pet to a rich lady, and had been taught manners, so, as annoying as it would be, if she wanted out of here, then she would have to rely on these Pokémon for some support if she needed it, and that would mean being on their good side, though that may be hard, seeing as she had already caused trouble.

Carmen smiled sheepishly and held out one claw, to shake with the Drapion, though she wasn't sure the Drapion would shake, it was worth a try. If that Kanghaskan defended her from the Drapion, then perhaps the Drapion and her could get along, as long as Carmen worked hard and tried to be all civilized and lady-like, or, at least, as lady-like as possible in this world.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Great Marsh/Late Afternoon (6)

"Oh nooo..." Martha wailed, tugging on her wool in frustration as the Drapion pointed out the destroyed gate. How on earth was she going to get out of here now? She had to find that farm ... even though she had no clue where it was or, indeed, whether it even existed.

"Alright kids, listen up," the Kangaskhan declared; Martha quickly shuffled over to her and listened carefully, hoping that the Normal-type had a solution. "Without that gate there is only one other way out of here. Through the forests next to them and into town. While there are a lot more places to hide and get cover there, it is also a place for them to hide. I'm going, and that's final. I need to get my egg somewhere safe. Anyone who wants to come with is welcome, but remember, it will be very dangerous."

Usually Martha would've turned tail and skedaddled at the mention of danger, but it seemed like she had no other choice at this moment in time. She had to try and be brave ... she got the feeling that her new friends weren't sure about her skills. True, she was a little jumpy, but knew what to do in terms of fighting. Her ThunderShock attack was powerful enough ... in her opinion anyway.

Nodding eagerly, she stepped forward. "I'll come, Mrs Kangaskhan," she said, smiling sweetly. "And I'll try my very best to help you out too!

"Alright, I'll come along, to protect anyone who needs any help from any dead," Carmen then said. "You don't look like a fighter at the moment Virgil, and Martha, I don't know about you, I haven't figured you out yet."

This was exactly what Martha had been suspecting. She frowned and puffed out her chest, standing on her toes to make herself appear a little taller. "Of course I can fight! I mean, I'm not as good as some other Pokemon, but I can do it, I can! Just watch me! I'll prove to you that I can be big and strong too!"

She then stood back to watch Carmen attempt to start anew with the Drapion, hoping that the scorpion would oblige. The last thing they needed was a rivalry as intense as this one. Martha knew how nasty they could sometimes get.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Great Marsh/Late Afternoon (6)

Amita listen as everyone spoke but her attention was completely caught when she heard the Kangaskhan saying, "Alright kids, listen up, Without that gate there is only one other way out of here. Through the forests next to them and into town. While there are a lot more places to hide and get cover there, it is also a place for them to hide. I'm going, and that's final. I need to get my egg somewhere safe. Anyone who wants to come with is welcome, but remember, it will be very dangerous."I'm use to danger and I'm willing to help in any way that I can. I'll be in the sky and keep a look-out for any of them that's around and give you all a good warning before they even get on top of you. But I'll have to fly low in the trees so I'll be able to see any possible danger, she said. She was confident about her good eyesight at seeing any possible infected or undead coming close to the group, even with the trees limiting her sight, so she really hopes she will be of help for the group and she hopes that she will be able to help them get to safety. She knew Virgil didn't like her. She could see it in his eyes, but that wasn't going to stop her from helping everyone out the best she could.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Great Marsh|Dusk
    (8)

She turned to leave, and wasn't surprised to see Virgil come up right beside her. "Never got your name," he asked, and Rhea realized that she actually had never told him. "I think you were a bit too distracted to give it..." and then he gave her a little smirk that she couldn't help but be amused by. Giving him a similar smile in return she nodded her head towards the others. "Hard to get a word in edge wise with the lot we have going. The name's Rhea." She kept walking, happy to have the cat at her side, when voices from behind her made her pause.

"Alright, I'll come along, to protect anyone who needs any help from any dead. You don't look like a fighter at the moment Virgil, and Martha, I don't know about you, I haven't figured you out yet." Rhea turned and stared at the little Charmander. Did it really think Virgil wouldn't be able to handle himself? Any experienced fighter could see that he had skills laying under that shiny pelt. And the thing just kept going from there. "Oh, and, thanks Ma'am, I don't know if I would be able to control my strength against that bug, I might squish it." She groaned. Control herself? Really? From what, being destroyed on a cellular level? She'd really have to keep an eye on this kid because obviously she was going to be trouble.

"Of course I can fight! I mean, I'm not as good as some other Pokemon, but I can do it, I can! Just watch me! I'll prove to you that I can be big and strong too!" Rhea barked out a laugh as the pink thing defended her fighting skills. She was actually proud of the little fluff ball for telling the Charmander off. Took guts she didn't know the girl had. Offering a smile to the pink one she turned to hear the Honchkrow talking.

"I'm use to danger and I'm willing to help in any way that I can. I'll be in the sky and keep a look-out for any of them that's around and give you all a good warning before they even get on top of you. But I'll have to fly low in the trees so I'll be able to see any possible danger." Oh goodie, Rhea thought. Well looked like the bird was coming with them, though if Virgil's body language was anything to go by, he wouldn't be happy about it. He'd been glaring at the feathered menace since it showed up.

"I know this place very well as I was born and raised here. I wouldn't mind leading you to the other side of the Marsh if you want. Oh, and my name is Arceus, so you can stop calling me Drapion." Another sigh. Rhea raised one eye ridge at her and conveyed a look that basically said, 'Are you serious?' Was the scorpion's name really Arceus? Wow...she hung her head and turned back towards the gates. She knew her destination and it was one way. She didn't need a guide.

"Like I said, anyone who wants to come can. But I know where I'm going." She realized that the others would be expecting her name too, though she had only told it to Virgil. She wasn't really comfortable with any of them calling her by name when she would basically be looking after them like children. Except for the cat. So she told them the only thing they would ever need to know about the overbearing Kangaskhan.

"Just call me Mom."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Post 8

Great Marsh| Dusk

"Hard to get a word in edge wise with the lot we have going. The name's Rhea," the kangaskhan finally replied, and Virgil could only help a genuine smile. Finally. A name. He nodded and was about to comment when there was more talking behind them, specifically the chatty little charmander.

As the little lizard went on and on, his ears flattened a little against his head and his tail lashed angrily back and forth. The arrogant little ass just assumed he wasn't a fighter because of his preference for the shadows? Of course he could fight. He just didn't like making a damn spectacle of himself unlike some other pokemon...

Of course, he really didn't need to voice his opinion because, like the rest of the words the charmander spouted out, they were ignorant and glazed over, as if there were nothing wrong with them. It tried to make amends with the Drapion, who had introduced herself as Arceus -wow- and it also didn't seem to go over too well. Then again, Virgil figured he may no have to deal with the little bastard for long if this kept up. One of them was bound to kill her in her sleep.

With one last tail slash, Virgil waited for Rhea to say something, which, after all the others putting in their opinions, she managed to get her foot in the conversation. "Like I said, anyone who wants to come can. But I know where I'm going." As she began to stomp ahead, she seemed to realize something and turned back to them. "Just call me 'Mom'."

Virgil quirked a brow but remained silent. He wasn't sure why she didn't give them her name, but he felt honored that she had given him hers. He was smart enough to know to keep his mouth shut, and so logged it away in his memory to call her "Mom" when around the others. He trotted along beside her, the tall grass hiding his form, not looking forward to being with the psycho drapion, the blabbermouth charmander or the honchkrow.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Great Marsh|Dusk ((6))

Carmen felt like she shouldn't have said what she did. Martha quickly piped up saying that she was able to take care of herself, though every time something had happened, she seemed scared, and would try to hide. Next, the bird added in it's little piece of help it could give. This one seemed useful, an eye from the sky is exactly what would be needed to survive.

The Drapion -who soon revealed it's name as Arceus, how interesting, something like... that, with a name of something so powerful. Carmen couldn't see the link- wouldn't even accept Carmen's hand-shake, and just turned away. Then even Arceus began offering to lead them to safety, and show them how to get out. Carmen didn't have a problem accepting it, it sounded useful, perhaps Arceus wasn't just a big ball of ugly bug, maybe it could help. Unfortunately, the Kanghaskan just said no, saying she didn't need anyone to guide her, which was a shame. Carmen was better than Arceus, but she didn't know the land, and she did need a guide. Hopefully the Kanghaskan did know her way out of the place.

It didn't take too long before Virgil and the Kanghaskan began muttering to each other as they were walking away. Carmen heard Virgil ask something, which sounded like he was asking the Kanghaskan's name, unfortunately, though she strained to hear, Carmen couldn't hear the reply. Although, it didn't take too much time before Carmen got something to call her. Turning around, the Kanghaskan said:

"Just call me Mom."

Carmen thought it was odd, but decided against saying anything about it. Carmen needed friends in this group. She was already pushing her luck as it was, she didn't want to be murdered by any of them. Better to die an honorable death fighting an undead than to be taken down by someone who you thought you could trust, even if Carmen believed everything she was saying was true, it would show itself when a situation where it would come up arose. She didn't have to say she was stronger than anyone else, because, if a battle came about, she could show them. Actions speak louder than words, and Carmen was a bit of a loud mouth, so her actions would have to be pretty loud.

"Alright everyone, shall we go? Mum, lead the way."

Carmen added emphasis on the word Mum, she wasn't sure why,it was just something she felt like she should do Carmen had seen many-a-show on the magic box before the Epidemic had hit, and every time someone was calling someone by a name they knew was not their real name, they always did the same thing.

Carmen quickly began moving forward, so that she was in front of everyone except for Virgil and Mum, who seemed close to each other. Better to not interrupt that friendship and be hated, even if it was nearly impossible for anyone to hate anything as awesome as her.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Great Marsh/Dusk (7)

Martha blinked up at the Drapion in surprise. Had she just ... complimented her? After all the yelling, stomping and swearing that she had done she was now speaking in a voice so gentle that it reminded Martha fondly of her sister. She sure was one to change personalities in a heartbeat. Clearly what she had said had pleased the Drapion - who introduced herself as Arceus, a name that immediately rang a bell in Martha's head - so Martha took a mental note on how she could avoid being screamed at like Carmen. In response to Arceus's words, she giggled and smiled up at her shyly.

"Just call me Mom," the Kangaskhan said as the group began to move forward. Martha had sworn that she had heard 'Mum' whisper her name to Virgil and felt a little disappointed that she had not earned the right to learn her name too. Nonetheless, she decided not to get upset over such things and continued onwards with a slight skip in her step.

"Lead the way ... Mum," she beamed.

She had wanted to walk next to Amita, seeing as she couldn't remember introducing herself to her, but the Honchkrow had said that she was going to travel in the air. She'd have to wait until later to talk to her. Instead, she toddled alongside Arceus; she had finally remembered where she had heard the Drapion's name before.

"Um, excuse me?" she said shyly, being very careful with her wording in case she said the wrong thing and sent the scorpion off into another rage. "I can remember a story that my Mama told me when I was little. It was about a big, powerful Pokemon called Arceus that lived in space and created the world and all the Pokemon and everything! Er, what I wanted to ask was ... why do you have that name? Um, I hope you don't mind if I ask. It's a lovely name, by the way..."

((OOC: Hope you don't mind me using Mum rather than Mom. I'm British so I naturally prefer it... ^^;))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:26 pm

Great Marsh/Dusk (7)

Amita listen to what every one said and with a slight nod of her head she flapped her wings and took to the air ready to keep an eye out for any possible undead and infected. She was ready to defend this group of hers for as long as she possibly could until they get to safety. Once she was up in the air she waited for everyone to begin walking so that she could follow them from the air. She wasn't sure if they will even want to become friends with her since she was a Honchkrow and it seems that her kind were dislike by a lot of people and Pokemon alike. Before she got too high in the air she said, You can all call me Amita. She had heard the Kangaskhan tell them to call her 'mom' and she guess she will be fine with that and will respect the Kangaskhan's wish to not give out her name. She had saw the Liepard Virgil speaking quietly to the parent Pokemon so she figured that the Kangaskhan trusts him more then she does any of them and she couldn't blame her for that. The fire lizard seemed to just keep getting herself in bigger trouble each time she runs her mouth so she was a little worried about the fire lizards sanity and safety from the Drapion Arceus. ~What an interesting name for a Drapion~ she thought to herself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Great Marsh|Dusk
    (9)

Rhea winced at the sarcastic tone the Charmander gave to the word 'mum'. Emphasizing it like it was such a ridiculous thing to suggest. What the hell else should they call her? She was taking care of them like the children they were, that's what a mother does. Grumbling to herself, she decided to ignore it for now. But the little critter had better realize soon that she was treading on thin ice. Rhea was easily one of, if not the most, powerful Pokemon in the group if only by sheer level. The Char's 'I'm a boss' attitude was going to get her own flaming tail fed to her.

"Lead the way ... Mum," Rhea looked over to the fluffy pink thing...Martha, if she remembered correctly, and gave a small smile. Coming from her, the 'Mum' thing sounded kind of cute, so she let it go. After all, it was close enough, and meant the same thing. After the feathered fiend, who now introduced herself as Amita, took flight, Rhea picked up pace to be beside Virgil again, content being near the calm Liepard.

He didn't have the same attitude about him as the other kids did, one of struggle and fear, but he still had a feeling that he wasn't as tough as he tried to be. Something bothered him and Rhea wanted to make sure that she was there to help him if he needed it. For whatever it was worth, she liked him.

((OOC: Mum is fine! Whatever you feel comfortable writing! Rhea just has the opinion that if she is caring for someone, then it isn't right they use her name.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Post 9

Great Marsh| Dusk

Virgil really wanted to just beat that charmander. Normally, he wasn't one for abusing the kids -or rather, his younger siblings- but neither he nor his oldest younger sibling were opposed to popping the dumb out of a kid. And that charmander really, really needed a good smack upside the head.

"We need to find someplace safe to settle for the night, unless you wanna trek through the dark," Virgil stated softly. "I'm fine, but some of the others might not be... though... that may be a blessing in disguise," he muttered under his breath so only Rhea could hear. "Did you have anything in mind?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Great Marsh|Dusk ((7))

Carmen walked with the others, but then got bored after a short amount of time. She wanted to talk to someone, and so ran right up to... Martha? Carmen wasn't sure it was her name or not, and so decided to use a nickname instead. Carmen had heard many humans use them, dog, whatever that was, bro, Carmen decided o use something fitting. Pink.

"Hey, Pink, mind if I call you that? How have you been, you had that whole tough thing back there, but don't worry, you don't have to act tough. I and the others here can protect you, or at least, I can, and Mum."

Carmen smirked when she said that, knowing, or at least really believing, that she was stronger than Arceus and Virgil, and the Omen in the sky, Amita.

"How are you? If you don't mind, would you tell me a little about your pasty? If you do, I'll tell you mine. It'll keep us distracted while we walk, so we don't get bored. It'll be more entertaining talking to me than it will be talking to the Purple Party Pooper over there. I'm having fun, and he goes berserk. gosh, how annoying."

Carmen looked to Arceus, who was standing on the other side of Pink. She gave an evil grin, poking fun at Arceus, then pulled back before Arceus had seen. Carmen quickly called to Mum, in a comedic tone, poking fun at the way they were having to be a family -even with some... sibling rivalry- "Are we there yet?"
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Great Marsh/Dusk (8)

"Well, I will tell you. That dammed lizard doesn't need to overhear, though," Arceus said as she bent her head a little lower towards Martha. The Flaafy couldn't help but giggle at her remark. She listened to the Drapion intently with growing fascination. She had never really had much contact with humans apart from when the farmer had wanted to shear off her wool when she was a Mareep. She was now starting to realise that there was more to them than just cutting off her wool and selling it for profit. It had always left her feeling very cold...

"Wow, that was really nice of him," Martha said gleefully, bouncing alongside the huge Drapion like a pink ball of fluff caught in a breeze. "I bet it made you feel really big and strong, just like the real Arceus up in space! I wish I had a cool name like that."

She was about to ask what it had been like growing up here in the Marsh when suddenly Carmen came running up beside her. Martha gave the Charmander a friendly smile upon seeing her, but it quickly turned into a frown when she spoke.

"Hey, Pink, mind if I call you that?"

"N-No," Martha said vehemently, tugging on her wool. "No, don't call me that! My name is Martha!"

"How have you been, you had that whole tough thing back there, but don't worry, you don't have to act tough. I and the others here can protect you, or at least, I can, and Mum."

Martha huffed, tugging on her wool so hard that it was starting to sting. "Hmph! I wasn't acting tough! I don't need anyone to protect me! Not you, anyway."

She was really starting to take a dislike to Carmen's attitude. Before she had tried to ignore it but now she felt as if she should try to talk some sense into this Charmander. Weren't they all supposed to be friends and to help each other?

Before she could say anything else, however, Carmen started again: "How are you? If you don't mind, would you tell me a little about your pasty? If you do, I'll tell you mine. It'll keep us distracted while we walk, so we don't get bored. It'll be more entertaining talking to me than it will be talking to the Purple Party Pooper over there. I'm having fun, and he goes berserk. gosh, how annoying."

"Don't be mean," Martha snapped, stamping her foot. "Arceus is really nice; it was your fault that she got angry at you. And ... and we need to stop fighting like this," she added, talking not only to Carmen, but to herself as well. "We need to try and be friends or else this is going to get much harder. So ... so stop being mean."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:17 am

Great Marsh/Dusk (8)

Amita didn't say anything else to the group. She could tell that she was unwanted here but it can't be help right now. She can't just leave them without some sky protection. At least, while in the sky, she is able to keep a watch over them and make sure that they aren't attacked by any infected. Once she was sure that they were safe from the marsh she may just let them be. She didn't want to be unwanted in the group so she will try her best to prove herself to them. She knew that part of the reason some of them don't like her is because she is a Honchkrow but she couldn't help what she is. It was how she was born and there is nothing she can do about it or will do about it if she could. While high in the sky, but still low enough to keep the group in her sight, she looked around with her vision to make sure no trouble comes upon them. She didn't want to see the little ones of the group hurt, or for that matter, the Kangaskhan. In a way the Kangaskhan or 'mom' as she said for them to call her, reminded Amita of her own mother. She hopes that here parents are doing alright.

(sorry for the possible short post but I don't have anything else I can get Amita to do)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 am

Great Marsh|Dusk
    (10)

Rhea tried to ignore the chatter behind her. Virgil mentioned something about traveling during the dark, which was fine by her, but he was right about the others not being to keen on the idea. "I'm fine, but some of the others might not be... though... that may be a blessing in disguise," Rhea chuckled lightly, knowing exactly full well who he meant. "Did you have anything in mind?" She nodded her head, because certainly every mother had a plan to get her children through the night safely. But once again, someone's loud mouth interrupted her train of thought.

"Are we there yet?"

Her eye twitched in annoyance. The Charmander was really asking for it this time. She not only set off the Drapion again, but this time even Martha was pissed off to the point of telling the lizard off. Rhea was done with these shenanigans. She stomped her foot loudly and forcefully, to bring everyone's attention to her. Marching over to Carmen she leaned over the tiny fire-type and gave her a stern look.

"Listen, you," she began, giving a pointed glare at Carmen. "These Pokemon have had ENOUGH of your attitude and your damn mouth. You are not powerful, you are NOT the best fighter here. I outmatch all of you in level and everyone else here is more evolved than you. So SHUT. THE. HELL. UP. Do you understand me?" Rhea huffed angrily and passed a glance to Martha, who seemed rather upset by Carmen's persistent questions.

"And another thing. APOLOGIZE. NOW. Martha has survived this long on her own without your help, thank you very much, so she doesn't need you belittling her. And Arceus has done nothing to warrant your attitude except call you out on your crap. So say your sorry, or I feed you to the infected myself."

Satisfied with her argument she stood back up to her full height, still glaring down her nose at the Charmander, and stepped back. If Carmen didn't listen to her and start getting along with everyone then Rhea was not going to be there to take care of her. Child or not, the troublemaker would get them all killed with her attitude.

((OOC: Sorry for the late post! I couldn't get on yesterday because of internet issues.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:34 am