Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Lugia
Suicune
Abysswalker
7 posters

Narron the Kind but Vengeful Ivysaur ((DEAD))

Anonymous

Narron the Kind but Vengeful Ivysaur ((DEAD)) Empty Narron the Kind but Vengeful Ivysaur ((DEAD))

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:33 am

Image- Narron the Kind but Vengeful Ivysaur ((DEAD)) Narron10

Name-Narron

Gender-Male

Level-30

Age-23

Moves
    Vine Whip-Leanred
    Razor Leaf-Learned
    Leech Seed-Learned
    Tackle-Learned

Ability-Overgrow

Nature-Quirky

Characteristics-Highly Curious

National Dex No./Species-#002 Ivysaur The Seed Pokemon

Height-1.2 Meters

Weight-15 Kilograms

Pokédex Entry-Exposure to sunlight adds to its strength. Sunlight also makes the bud on its back grow larger.

Item-Revival Herb

History-Narron had recently been let out of it's Poké Ball for a stroll in a small forest, when it heard a cry from behind it. Recognizing the anguished cry as that of it's trainers, it began running and hunting for it's trainer. The last place it had seen him had nothing but a small pool of blood, most likely it's trainers, and a small strip of thin Pokémon flesh that looked rotten.

Narron hunted for a scent of any Pokémon or his trainer, but found nothing. While sleeping, Pokémon would often get close, and break twigs or crunch leaves, alerting Narron. Most of these Pokémon were zombie-like, with rotting skin. These Pokémon would often battle Narron, attempting to get close enough to eat him. Narron was smart enough to evade all physical attacks and continuously used long range attacks like Poison Powder and Razor Leaf,just in case what ever made them what they were could be spread.

After almost 2 weeks of hiding and escaping the zombie Pokémon, Narron came across a small group of Pokemon, who explained what was happening. He gained all of his knowledge of this new world from them, and befriended all of them quickly, even developing a relationship with a young Chikorita within the group. They lived, and fought together happily, but one day, on Narrons watch, a zombie Pokémon got through. Narron had fallen asleep while on guard, and a Pokémon made it past him, and got to the others. Narron awoke to their screaming, and tried his best to help out. Unfortunately, the Pokémon had been a Vileplume. It used it's Sleep Powder on them all, while they were asleep, to stop them from awakening, and then began devouring them.

Chikorita was the only Pokémon who never woke up, she was eaten without waking. All of the others, had all been half eaten when they awoke, and so could not escape, Narron was lucky. His lookout spot was at the top of a tree, and the Pokémon zombie never saw him. Narron quickly sliced the Vileplume to shreds with Razor Leaf, again and again, leaf after leaf, till the zombie was a pile of chunks in the grass. Narron mourned them all for almost a month before he decided to get revenge on as many of the zombies as he could.

Appearance: He looks like a normal Ivysaur, except that he has blue on his bulb which spreads more as he gets stronger. Narron is unsure of how this blue originated, but he believes that it may be from when he was an egg, and that whatever caused it somehow got into his cells, so that as he evolves, and becomes stronger, his cells reproduce to make him larger, then the blue also reproduces.

Personality-Narron is usually kind, and tries not to be mean, but when he is angered, he becomes extremely violent, this is because the Pokémon he loved was murdered by an undead Pokémon, which has caused him to hate all undead. He can be distrusting sometimes because of this, and often blames himself for many peoples injuries and deaths. If he sees any undead, he will go to any lengths to protect others, and if he sees an undead, he can go into a wild fury.

User Note:
    -The Blue on it's bulb was there when it was born. They represent how powerful Narron is, so as he grows stronger, the blue will cover more of the bulb.

Last edited by Discord on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 21 times in total
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Narron the Kind but Vengeful Ivysaur ((DEAD)) Empty Re: Narron the Kind but Vengeful Ivysaur ((DEAD))

Post by Abysswalker Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:36 am

Don't forget to add the teams name and location (EX: Blackthorne, Johto) to your title. You can also get rid of those explaining lines, which are these:

.Image of your character. Must coincide with any unique attributes of your character. (e.g. scars, different coloring, different markings, etc.)
    .Being the Name of your character. No Limitation.

All of those that came with the character sheet. Plus, you'll need an image too. ;)

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Narron the Kind but Vengeful Ivysaur ((DEAD)) Empty Re: Narron the Kind but Vengeful Ivysaur ((DEAD))

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:57 am

Thanks, Added the Location (Don't have a team yet) and the image is odd, I put the image in, but then I did not check, I just went to edit out the things that you said, and put in a location, and the image was still there, but the actual image is not appearing, but it is there in the post, the img brackets, the image, then the closing imgbracket thing, so not sure why it is not showing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:59 am

Yay, I needed to put a space between the image- and the code for the image.
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:01 am

Oh, I meant add the name/location of what team you want to be in so the admins know which one of them approves. If you want to be in Johto, the only available team right now is the Union Team. (It has to be an existing Johto team.)

Narron the Kind but Vengeful Ivysaur ((DEAD)) 160px-001Bulbasaur Heres a bigger version, if you want it.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:20 am

OK, thanks, I'll use the larger version, and I shall join the Union team then, do I put that it the topic title, instead of route 38?
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:31 am

Yep, thats good right there. Now you just have to wait for Suicune to approve this.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Hopefully will get approved soon
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Ok approved.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Yay, thanks, does this get moved to living characters now? Or does it just stay here?
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:17 pm

It'll get moved by staff to living characters.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:18 pm

OK, thanks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:36 pm

All of Johto teams are full, so moved to Sinnoh, and am hopefully joining Celestic team, which has only a team leader. Is this OK?
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:22 am

That's fine. It's approved either way.

Narron the Kind but Vengeful Ivysaur ((DEAD)) Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Would I be able to reactivate Narron on Celestic team again?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:31 pm

You are coming back?! *Megahugs all around* It will be good to have Narron back in Celestic again~!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Thanks, I didn't have much time to do anything last time, but if I justy keep Narron for a while, then I should easily be able to keep up. Also, I just read your post from yesterday on Celestic, and aweesome, I can't wait to see what will happen. I can also come up with a simple reason for escaping Piper when I'm at home. (At school in computers class at the moment)
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Moved to Main PC, awaiting re-approval

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    Narron the Kind but Vengeful Ivysaur ((DEAD)) Hz72hB2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:00 am

Hooray, you have returned! It will be great to have you back again Discord : D
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:18 pm

Thanks, I'v e been missing EJ so much, I couldn't stay away any longer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Not to sound rude, but when might Narron be re-approved, as I am really eager to get him going again, the only difference between when he was approved the first time and now is that I have made his level 30 instead of 28, as he battled and beat a strong pokemon. Thanks
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:28 pm

It might be a while dear, Mewtwo has a busy life as of late.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    Narron the Kind but Vengeful Ivysaur ((DEAD)) Hz72hB2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:33 pm

OK, understood
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Age is missing from the character profile.
    Appearance is missing from the character profile.
    Personality is missing from the character profile.

All moves must be labeled as to how they were learned, even natural ones.

Please revise, but welcome back dear.

Narron the Kind but Vengeful Ivysaur ((DEAD)) 3Br5nS6

Narron the Kind but Vengeful Ivysaur ((DEAD)) ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotNarron the Kind but Vengeful Ivysaur ((DEAD)) UugYyDK

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:04 am